Gremlin concept #3

Daffy gremlin hero concept

the insane gremlin, daffy, is ready to make some craziness happen
Quote: “I’m not Gizmo!”

:star::star:
Role: damage
Position: midline
Team: red

Basic attack: he has party horn and each time he blows on it it will hit an enemy and deal x
Entrance: daffy falls from the celling spinning like crazy, he lands on his feet and laughs, he then takes out the party horn
Defeat: gets electrocuted and melts
Victory: laughs like the lizard thing from Star Wars: return if the Jedi

Skills

White skill: psycho crazy gremlin
:sparkles:fantastic
Daffy jumps and bounces around the screen for 9 seconds and deals x each time he hits a creep

Green skill: demonic dentist
:shield:true
Daffy takes out his dentist gear and steals all of one enemy’s health and gives it to him as a shield, he then laughs historically and stuns a cree0

Blue skill: mistaken identity
:fist: normal
Daffy puts on his glasses and is unable to be attacked, he will also deal 5x more damage when this skill is active. This skill will start when daffy is at half health

Purple skill: the crazy gremlin
Daffy will dodge all attacks for 13 seconds, this skill will start after his white skill is finished

Red skill: is it safe
When daffy has one percent health left he turns invisible and steals half health from creep, once he gets the health he is no longer invisible. This skill will happen once a match
+x damage to psycho crazy gremlin
+x speed
+x health

Friendships 

Daffy/Fozzie bear
fozzie meets daffy who laughs at all of his jokes, then daffy and fozzie decide to start a comedy lounge, but is daffy to intense for fozzie?
Disk name: funny friends
daffy will bounce for longer in his white skill
Allies: piggy, hercules, zurg

Daffy/Gizmo
daffy tries to hang out with gizmo, but gizmo just wants to get away from him (also in the friendship dialogue, daffy will appear as a mogwai)
Disk name: mogwai and mogwai
daffy will move faster when his purple skill is active
Allies: minnie, big bad wolf, baloo

5 Likes

Please post all feedback, and I would like you to vote in this poll to decide what gremlin will be next

• Greta gremlin
  • Phantom gremlin
  • Vegetable gremlin
  • Gremlin
  • Electric gremlin

0 voters

Also sorry if the picture is to scary, i will try to change it, just ask me

Pictures of the gremlins in the poll

image image

Daffy is my favorite gremlin, he is so funny and zany, he’s like a living looney toon, so glad some finally made a concept of him

1 Like

Based off of Daffy Duck, who appears in the movie with bugs bunny

1 Like

Poll will close tomorrow

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney