Gru (Unlikely Concept)

This is my Unlikely submission for @Imagineer_V’s Hollywood Studios Concept Contest!

Gru

82E49605-4F27-4827-92C0-A12871E653FE

This former villain turned spy, Gru uses his gadgets to defeat enemies on the battlefield.

Trial Team: Yellow
Stars: :star: :star:
Position and Role: Midline control
Quote: “I fly to the moon. I shrink the moon. I grab the moon. I sit on the toilet wait… what?”

Animations

Entrance: Gru walks in stealthily.

Victory: Gru chuckles a little evily.

Defeat: Gets shot by his own freeze ray, and falls back.

Basic Attack: Shoots a rocket launcher.

Skills

White Skill: Shrink Ray
Gru shoots a shrink ray at the closest enemy, which shrinks the enemy. Enemies shrunk by the Shrink Ray have their max HP reduced by X, their basic damage reduced by X, and their movement speed reduced by 75% for 8 seconds. (Like Ian’s blue skill)

Green Skill: Freeze Ray
✨Fantastic Damage
Every 14 seconds, Gru will pull out his freeze ray and shoot it at the closest enemy, dealing X damage, freezing that enemy for 7 seconds and knocking them back.

Blue Skill: Knocked Over
🛡True Damage
Once per wave, when an ally reaches below 30% of their max HP, Gru will take out his plasma gun and shoot it at the enemy with the most evasion, instantly KO’ing them.

If none of the enemies have evasion, Gru will instead deal X damage to the furthest enemy.

Purple Skill: Minions Assemble
When Gru uses Freeze Ray, he gains 130 energy. Also, when Gru is under 50% of his max HP, he gains precise for 15 seconds.

The precise has a chance to fail if Gru is below level X.

Red Skill: Despicable Me
Gru’s basic attacks will always target the unit that dealt the most damage to him. His attacks deal X more damage, and has a 30% chance to remove X armor.

+X Skill Power
+X Armor
+X Damage dealt in Freeze Ray

Friendships

Gru/Queen of Hearts
Unnecessary Anger
Alies: Cheshire Cat, Captain Hook, and Zurg

Disk Power

• +X Basic Damage

Memories

• The cooldown for Freeze Ray is decreased by 2 seconds (+2 per star)

Gru/Darkwing Duck
Spies With Weapons
Allies: Baymax, Calhoun, and Hiro Hamada

Disk Power

• +X Skill Power

Memories

• Gru has a 10% (+10% per star) to use Knocked Over again, this time at the furthest enemy.

16 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney