Grumpy (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Hero Concept)

Grumpy

The volatile Grumpy pommels his foes, showing no mercy and breaking barriers like no other.
Trial Team: Blue
Role: Backline Damage
Stars: :star::star:
Quote: “Mark my words, there’s trouble a-brewin’.”

Animations:
Entrance: Grumpy storms into the battlefield.
Victory: Grumpy cheers excitedly.
KO: Grumpy throws down his hat and stomps on it.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Grumpy throws crystals at enemies.

White Skill - Mine Cart - Normal Damage
Grumpy jumps into a mine cart and races past enemies, dealing X damage to each enemy hit.

Green Skill - Wash Yourself
Grumpy grabs a random enemy and scrapes them against a laundry scrubber, dealing X damage and stealing X energy.

Blue Skill - Gooseberry Pie
Grumpy eats a slice of Snow White’s gooseberry pie, granting himself X HP and increasing his attack speed by 70% for 4 seconds.

Purple Skill - Beat It
Grumpy deals X additional damage with all offensive skills after performing his “Mine Cart” skill.

Red Skill - No Hard Feelings
Each time an ally grants HP to Grumpy, he splits it with the weakest ally. His max HP, armor, and reality are increased to X.

Friendships:
Grumpy + Anger
Campaign: Steam to Blow - Grumpy is furious about getting left behind by the other six dwarves at their home, and he meets Anger at the Park, who has also undergone a similar overseen abandonment. Both eager to give the dwarves and emotions a piece of their minds, they search around the City for any place they could possibly be.
Disk: On Location
Disk Memory: Grumpy’s Basic Skill power is increased to X.
Disk Power: Z max HP, Z HP gain
Allies: Donald Duck, Captain Barbossa, Mr. Big & Koslov

Grumpy + Snow White
Campaign: Manual Labor - Snow White needs Grumpy’s help with making their homes presentable, but Grumpy naturally wants zero part of it. In the end, Snow White ultimately convinces Grumpy to help out with her much-loved gooseberry pie.
Disk: Done and Done
Disk Memory: Allies gain X energy each time Grumpy deals or takes damage.
Disk Power: Z energy gain
Allies: Aladdin, Disgust, Robin Hood

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney