Grunkle Stan's Likely Hero Concept (N.19)

Hi everyone! Since it seems that Gravity Falls could come to the game, I wanted to do a Gravity Falls Hero Concept! Say Hello to Grunkle Stan!

Stanley Pines

Team: Red
Stars: :star2:
Role: Damage
Position: Mid-Line

DESCRIPTION AND QUOTE

Description: This old man is about to hit you with a baseball bat, some smoke bombs, and with a brass knuckles! Prepare, because this is not the usual person who cares about you.

Quote: “Being a hero means fighting back even when it seems impossible.”

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Stan walks to his position.
Victory: Stan lifts his leg and slaps it, then he laughs.
Defeat: Stan tries to throw a smoke bomb among the enemies, but it doesn’t explode, while Stan is shocked.

SKILLS

Basic Attack: Stan punches the closest enemy, dealing X damage.

White Skill, Smoke Bombs: Normal Damage
Stan takes X smoke bombs and throws them among the enemies. After X seconds, the bombs explode, dealing X damage per hit to all the enemies, stunning, silencing, and shattering the two closest enemies for X seconds.

Green Skill, Brass Knuckles: Normal Damage
Stan puts on his brass knuckles, increasing his attack and movement speeds by X percent for X seconds, energizing himself for X seconds, gaining X stacks of “Hardy”, and dealing double damage with his next X basic attacks.

Blue Skill, Baseball Bat: Normal Damage
Stan takes his baseball bat and parries an enemy attack, gaining Reflect for X seconds. Then he strikes the closest enemy, dealing X damage and silencing him for X seconds. All the enemies hit by Stan’s Reflect have their attack and movement speeds reduced by X percent for X seconds the first time they are hit. If they are hit a second time, then they also have their Max HP reduced by X HP for X seconds.

Purple Skill, Effective Reflexes: Fantastic Damage
When Stan loses Reflect after using “Baseball Bat”, he gains X energy for each enemy hit by his Reflect at least once.

Stan’s basic attacks now deal X additional fantastic damage and stun the closest enemy for X seconds.

Red Skill, Coup de Grace:
Every X basic attacks, Stan gains a shield of X HP for X seconds.

Whenever his armor or reality are decreased, Stan cleanses himself and silences the enemy who applied the decrease for X seconds.

Each time he is shattered, pierced or snared, Stan gains X armor and reality for X seconds.

• X Basic Damage
  • X Skill Power
  • X Normal Damage to “Baseball Bat”

BATTLE BADGE

It Recharges:

• When the silence hits X enemies

If Recharged:

• X Basic Damage
  • X Max HP
  • X HP Shield for X seconds to the ally with the lowest current HP

FRIENDSHIPS

Ian Lightfoot: “Perfect Reflection”

Ian

Stan and Ian meet and they start to talk about each others, but they hear some strange sounds. They’re ready to use their thing in common: Reflect!

LEVEL:

• X Basic Damage
  • X Skill Power to Allies
  • X Armor while he has a stack of “Hardy”
  • X Reality to Allies
  • X Max HP to Allies and Grunkle Stan

STARS:

• Now “Baseball Bat” also stuns the closest enemy for X seconds.

Allies: Barley Lightfoot, Manticore, Maleficent

Bowler Hat Guy: “Do you need some gadgets?”

Bowler_Hat_Guy

Bowler Hat Guy meets Stan and he tortures him by saying if he wants some gadgets.

LEVEL:

• The enemies lose X Reality while they’re stunned
  • The enemies lose X Armor while they’re silenced
  • The enemies lose X Max HP while they’re shattered
  • X Evasion

STARS:

• Now “Brass Knuckles” gives Stan X additional stacks of “Hardy”.

Allies: Gadget Hackwrench, Chip & Dale, Sarah Sanderson

I hope you liked this Likely Hero Concept!

4 Likes

This Likely Hero Concept is now in My Hero Concepts’ List!

1 Like

Great Concept

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

You made a great hero concept! I’m really happy that Perblue is giving Gravity Falls a chance for this game considering g before they said they wouldn’t add it so I’m happy they are changing their minds and reconsidering! I really loved your hero concept! Grunkle Stan is one of my favourite characters from the show! so I’m happy you made this!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

What? Perblue never said anything about giving gravity falls characters a “chance” where did you get that info from?

1 Like

He means that he’s happy that Gravity Falls can be added in the game.

What? Perblue have already confirmed that it’s really unlikely for gravity falls characters to get added to dhbm.

He’s talking about this.

Still it’s very unlikely.

Awesome work, you never disappoint!

1 Like

Perblue held a poll talking about which franchises people want to see in 2024 and Gravity Falls was one of the options!

That still doesn’t mean they’re 100% guaranteed to be added

2 Likes

Yeah but they have a higher chance more than ever before! I remember Perblue saying they won’t add Gravity Falls characters before in an old QNA and now it looks like they’re turning around and reconsidering!

Sadly though there’s still a high chance they won’t be added

1 Like

Why is that?

Ask Perblue.

1 Like

Um okay then?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney