Guess who is him/ her ? ( new hero ) (spoiler alert)

Also did u sketch that and where did u get the images from? And when is it gonna be released?

Where do I find the data section?

2 Likes

I just saw Miguel in friend finder

5 Likes

Dats where most people find him.

Since his Disc is called “Lost Dog Found”, it might revolve around Miguel’s dog.

Jessie and Miguel are both related to music, I think their Friend Campaign will revolve around Jessie dancing to Miguel’s guitar. Jessie helps Miguel find his dog at the end.

Can you scroll up to the “Dangerous Damsel”? I believe the Friendship is Merida-Bogo.

Here’s my reply for new Friendship Discs, data mined them myself!

Actually, data mining is fun… and tiring at the same time. I agree with @Cherryjelly’s statement. If you don’t want spoiler, don’t click links. BTW, this topic warned you with a “spoiler alert” to the face.

3 Likes

images%20(3)
ALICE was in data .but her picture and skills are not in data ! So I just want to show you her picture to know she is coming in next !

2 Likes

Here is Dangerous Damsel

1 Like

Thank you so much! Now, others can datamine the Discs with the “Select: All” Setting without crashing, but mine still crashes, so I’ll just keep datamining.

1 Like

He didn’t add “spoiler alert” until after I made a comment about this topic.

1 Like

My first comment came first before you did. So, I can assure you that he added “Spoiler Alert” in the topic name in the first place.

1 Like

New upcoming heroes :
Mickey mouse Ursula hades maleficinet scar
MICKEY MOUSE:

White - Silly Symphony

Green - Apprentice Sorcery

Blue - Mousecakes

Purple -

URSULA:

White - Poor, Unfortunate Souls

Green - Beluga Sevruga
Ursula places a magic shell around the enemy with the most energy, draining Energy over seconds.

Blue - Ruler of All the Ocean
Ursula whips nearby enemies with her tentacle, dealing them damage and knocking back the closest enemy.

Purple - Something for Nothing
Enemies receive less energy for KO’ing one of Ursula’s teammates.

HADES:

White - Burning Rage
Hades furiously shoots flames across the battlefield, dealing damage as well as damage over seconds to all enemies.

Green - It’s a Small Underworld
Hades redirects of all damage dealt to allies to himself.

Blue - Stygian Stubborness
Hades does more damage for every HP he is missing.

Purple - Lord of the Dead
Once per battle, when Hades reaches 0 HP, he revives and heals himself for HP. Hades then scares the enemy team for seconds.

SCAR:

White - Long Live the King

Green - A Matter of Pride

Blue - The Lion’s Share

Purple - Be Prepared

MALEFICIENT:

White - Dragon Fire

Green - Forest of Thorns

Blue - Fog of Doom

Purple - Mistress of All Evil

4 Likes

Where do you have this information? It is almost impossible to find all of this in 4 days.

I worked on these for many hours

1 Like

Excuse me if I don’t believe… I believe that being a skeptic is ok so if you hate on me for this I don’t care…but this def seems sketchy

1 Like

If these characters are going to be added, it’d make sense if Ursula will be put in VIP Crate… she’s definitely OP.

1 Like

Nope, I can ASSURE YOU THERE WAS NO “SPOILER ALERT” in the topic name. I’ve already gotten over it I just have to prove my point to you.

So… you’re calling me a liar?

Come on guys! I don’t like fighting! Lets just all be happy of what is coming next.

3 Likes

Your right, I just checked the wiki & these were some of the upcoming. I wish they would do the main characters of the movies. Maybe they will.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney