Jack Skellington this month's hero

I’m going to stop you right there though - we have no true confirmation of the villains coming this October or even being playable characters whenever they do come. And similarly Jack isn’t completely deconfirmed from coming this October either - I don’t seem to recall anyone assuming Hiro and Baymax were coming in September, the only one from their update dataminers seemed to know about beforehand was Moana and she had been hovering in the “coming soon” speculation for months at that stage.

So basically, don’t rule anything out, they could still surprise us on this. And if Jack isn’t here for Halloween, hey, there’s always Christmas.

In fact, the original poster said this year was the 25th anniversary of Nightmare before Christmas, right? Wouldn’t the film have come out around Christmas time? I think it might actually be more likely they’ll do a big update for Nightmare around December

2 Likes

Sneaky sneaky well observed well lets wait…

Actually it has been confirmed that Maleficent, Scar, and Hades are coming in October for a Halloween event in this article: http://diskingdom.com/2018/10/04/spook-tacular-events-headed-to-disney-games/

1 Like

Wait i thought Jack was just a wanted character. I didnt know they were adding him. Also if he does show up he will be the third in game jack :confused:

No, October isn’t always bad.

For one, there’s the link @CowardWhisper8 sent. That info has got to be real, right? DHBM and PB have a unique art, so it would be hard to replicate. Two, The Disney Wikia loves to put in spoilers. Look closely, and you’ll see Hades, Ursula and Scar. No Jack Skellington.

Yes, Hiro and Baymax appeared out of nowhere, but this is where at some point we can agree on. I believe the data that is presented though.

Ok, let’s wait for that.

Either he comes out at October or at December, who knows?

P.S: Here’s the link of uncompleted skills.

It wasn’t completely out of nowhere. If you have read ALL of the dialog between characters in every friend campaign, many are mentioned. This is the list data miners have pulled:

Cruella DeVille 101 Dalmations
Alice & Dinah Alice in wonderland
Mad Hatter Alice in Wonderland
Honey Lemon Big Hero 6
Hiro Big Hero 6
Baymax Big Hero 6
Merida Brave
Clawhauser Clawhauser
Dante Coco
Miguel Coco
Hades Hercules
Bucky Emperor’s New Groove
Chernabog Fantasia
Bing Bong Inside Out
Riley Anderson Inside Out
Bonnie Lilo & Stitch
Jumba Lilo & Stitch
Stitch Lilo & Stitch
Celia Monsters Inc
Dean Hardscrabble Monsters Inc
George Sanderson Monsters Inc
Roz Monsters inc
Captain Barbossa Pirates of the caribbean
Elizabeth Swann Pirates of the caribbean
Tia Dalma Pirates of the Caribbean
Agent Dicker The Incredibles
Syndrome The Incredibles
Tony Rydinger The Incredibles
Underminer The Incredibles
Bullseye Toy Story
Dr. Porkchop Toy Story
Reptillus Maximus Toy Story
Trixie Toy Story
B.E.N Treasure Planet
Russell Up
M-O Wall-e
Wheezy Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Bellwether Zootopia
Duke Weaselton Zootopia
Nangi Zootopia
Scar The Lion King
Ursula The Little Mermaid
Belle Beauty & The Beast
Gaston Beauty & The Beast
Beast Beauty & The Beast
Lumiere Beauty & The Beast
Maleficent Maleficient

This can change at any time of course, but this list was pulled over 2 months ago.

3 Likes

Wait, these guys may actually come?

Those are NPCs. They are mentioned or seen at:

1. Friendship Missions

2. Hero Dialogues

3. Campaign Easter Eggs

i’m aware of that, but so far every hero we’ve gotten has been on that list

Lol clawhauser is the leopord from zootopia. Also i saw no mention of Gerald from Finding Dory but he is in game.

It’s copied from a Google docs so the formatting is a little weird I noticed after I posted

I mean, I’m not taking anyone as guaranteed until people find hero portraits for them or something. There’s still many characters people have been certain are coming soon that so far have never materialised (how long has it been since those Beauty and the Beast characters were found?)

Data miners could also be the reason we don’t have them yet. It’s entirely possible that perblue changed the order or release schedule because people keep posting unreleased character skills on here, letting them know someone is accessing things they shouldn’t be

Another two.

REALLY ?
THAT is your opinion ? That sounds fake to me…sorry but I am not convinced

I mean i don’t really care if you’re convinced or not… I see you constantly be rude and aggressive towards people for no reason on here

1 Like

Pls keep it on topic…

You couldn’t be wrong though. Giving players false hope as punishment because of their datamining. Might happen and might be happening.

Wait! Edna mode is mentioned in game!!! AHHHHHH THERE IS HOPE FOR HER AS AN IN GAME CHARACTER. COME ON PERBLUE!!!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney