Guild Contests on All Servers!

This weekend (July 5-8), we’ll be running a Guild Contest on all servers. There’s a few differences from an individual contest, so hopefully this will answer any questions you have.

• In guild contests, you work together with your guild to earn collective points, and compete against other guilds for top prizes.
  • If a player changes guilds during a contest, any points earned stay with the previous guild - they do not transfer.
  • If a player joins a guild after the guild has already accumulated their progress rewards, the player will not be eligible to receive progress reward tiers that were already achieved. New guild members will be eligible for any future progress reward tiers that are achieved in the contest.
  • At the end of the contest, rankings show how guilds stacked up against other guilds on the server. Everyone in the guild gets the same reward.

In guild contests, you must be a member of the guild for more than 24 hours to receive any rewards.

You’ll notice some new items in the reward tiers - Guild Influence Trophies!

Go to your inventory, and use the trophy to add influence to your Guild!

27 Likes

Yay! We’ve been asking about guild contests for a while! I’m excited to see how it work. STITCH LOVERS FOR THE WIN!

image https://media.tenor.com/images/4bc7d142dbab5ebf2178464d5dc0ae67/tenor.gif

14 Likes

Don’t those rules imply that someone could earn 2 or 3 lots of progress rewards if they swapped guilds?

3 Likes

What server is the guild on

2 Likes

Server 8…

2 Likes

Wish I could join it

2 Likes

Oh! I remember receiving a 10 gold trophies which has a value of 25K guild influence per trophy. I should’ve known something like a guild contest is coming. :smirk:

4 Likes

Guild Contests… finally!

I hope these contests give out personal rewards as well

4 Likes

Looks fun! :slight_smile: could we win any new guild icons ?

3 Likes

What are the rewards

2 Likes

Alright! Thanks!

5 Likes

Dis sounds very exciting. Thxs 4 the announcement @Polaris :grin:

3 Likes

Do we have only one or two contests during this weekend? @Polaris

2 Likes

Sounds like fun! Looking forward to trying it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is thus out yet?

Because I can’t see it yet?

2 Likes

So excited to see a guild contest! Good luck everyone! :smiley:
One question, in rewards it has the Aladdin emoji reward in the top 5 tiers, is that supposed to like that?

1 Like

Yes, we have more emojis now, so you’ll be seeing those items in more places!

6 Likes

Até o momento sinto me assustado pois mesmo sendo coisa boa,sei também que será uma coisa ruim !

1 Like

Awesome! Love using emojis n it does take a whlie to get some open lol. Thank you for quick reply!:blush:

1 Like

Another Guild contest!!! That’s awesome for active guilds bur for the ones that have a lot of offline players or less than 30 members will be a Hardly challenge.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney