Guild Contests on All Servers!

Don’t want to be a downer but the rewards aren’t great. :confused: could you at least double the exp/disk power? And gold? Like everything except the hero bits??

Ok I’m good now.

3 Likes

I am fine with the rewards

That would be so cool!

2 Likes

If you swap the guild you got nothing … after gatting all 5 stars you can swip guild for the top guild ranking reward it will work

2 Likes

Sadly the trophies of the top rank only has a value of 5K guild influence. I’m expecting for this for the top 1 guild…

You have it already?

No, it’s not from the contest. I received it a long time ago.

Really? When?

Um… not sure when. But only guild leaders were given this item.

4 Likes

Oh… (10 characters)

Interesting! I’ll ask my leader if they got any

Всем доброго времени суток. Подскажите пожалуйста неведающему, как получить фиолетовые и оранжевые фишки…? Это нужно собирать фишки фиолетовых персонажей?
Спасибо заранее.

Lets battle

Good to see guild contests however I’m a little disappointed I expected abit more imagination rather than just x10 points required on progress and worse rewards. Saying that it is the first one so maybe you are trialling and we will have much better and improved ones in the future. Looking forward to what’s to come.

1 Like

Речь идёт о фрагментах значков. Их можно получить на Рынке, во всех кампаниях и в командных испытаниях.

If only leaders get this item, the Guild influence reward is toooooooo low.
There should also be a guild special item, like a new guild avatar / Icon as reward.
Or a frame for guild icons! Yeah that would be cool.

THIS was mentioned in last patch notes.

2 Likes

Guild contests are all well and good, but the top 1% doesn’t even exist on sever 6. Top 3 then straight to 5%…how is that meant to work?? Not our fault there aren’t enough guilds.

2 Likes

@Sir_USUL_II Everyone get’s the item both for progress and for rank. The rank 1 guild will therefore get 50x3x5k = 750k for rank 1 and a further 50x1k for progress, netting them 800k influence.
I suspect the reason others have received these items in the past was a quick fix to refunding influence in a way that it doesn’t go over the influence cap.

Hey, if I can’t get the Anger Emojis in the top ranks, Do I still get it in the Mailbox? If I do get it in the ranks, that would be nice. And that can be well as the guild trophy in the top ranks?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney