Guild Contests on All Servers!

So we can’t see the number of points each member brings to the guild? That’s sad :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Actually, @Turned_To_Sin, you can. Just go to the list of members, and to the left side, there’s a Sort. Click it then choose contest.

2 Likes

An hour has now passed since the contest opened on S3, and 17 guilds have finished all the progress tiers already, with the top ranked guild at almost 40 million.

Are the points requirements as intended? It seems to be far too easy to complete.

But fight for top ranking rewards will going for whole contest.
There’s still something to do and will be until end of contest.

Чтобы получить биты с фиолетовым и оранжевым значком, покупайте фиолетовые биты на рынке и совершайте набеги на любой этап в главе 6 и выше. Также совершите набег на Глава 5 Уровень 7, чтобы получить фиолетовые кусочки

Right, and I’m all for progress tiers being achieveable for a lot of players, but this genuinely seems like a mistake - by the end of the contest on Monday we might have over 20 times the max progress tier! I would’ve liked it to be a little more challenging and require more contribution from guildies.

OMG. Please, don’t say it’s too easy to complete contest. Do you remember the time when it’s wayyy to hard to complete contest and people complaint non-stop?

I’d rather have a contest everyone can complete, rather one that hardly anyone can

4 Likes

As I said, I think it’s great having progress tiers that are achievable for everyone. However having so many guilds already finish it in under an hour, without having really done much, in a 72 hour contest, doesn’t seem right.

I hoped that the guild contests would encourage more activity within the guild to try and push for the max. rewards, and had planned to spend some of my stamina boosts myself to help out - but right now I forsee people not bothering :frowning: Isn’t that why people asked for guild contests - to promote fun, activity & working together?

It is the first one, so if it isn’t a mistake, I’m sure adjustments will be made anyway.

Honestly no I don’t, really. The only one that was excessively difficult to complete was Fortify the Network. The others could all be completed with a little time & effort spent, either through active normal play or through strategic use of certain heroes. I do welcome easier progress tiers to accommodate the less active players, but I think they need to be harder than this.

I wouldn’t want another Friend Campaign situation, where everyone (rightly) complained that some were too difficult, so PB made all the campaigns so much easier that we were breezing through with just 1 hero, standing on their head while making a milkshake :stuck_out_tongue:

So would I, but surely there’s some room in between those 2 extremes.

3 Likes

That’s true. But the second one I could mention is the City Faire contest before adjusment. The points were so low that everyone came crying on forum, myself included.

For old friend campaign, that may be true. But recently, the friend campaign slowly becomes ridiculous. The very first examples that you may already know that, is Goofy-Mickey campaign or Duke Caboom - Woddy’s. The enemies are surprisingly, even to the point of insanely, tough

The thing about friend campaign is that we can’t choose our heroes, which is a clearly disadvantage. And now they give us enemies way above our league. I mean, who would let a team full of normal damages face up against Shank???

This is a little off-topic, just that when you bring up friend campaign situation, I can’t just ignore. And please, don’t take my comments the wrong way. I just want to give you my honest opinion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, the recent-ish-before-adjustment City Faire were a bit too hard also. It always used to be fine then suddenyl became a whole lot harder for some reason :thinking:

And yep, I meant the friend campaign adjustment that came a really long time ago, when Bob & Elastigirl reigned supreme and passing relied more on resetting RNG to hope for a good one than anything else. Many people thought the nerf to the campaigns was welcome but way overdone.

@Polaris why is there no top 1%? It jumps straight from 3rd place to top 5%.

1 Like

That would be because less than 300 guilds have begun amassing points and registering a ranking, yet.

I doubt there are that many active guilds on my server.

I also worried that… we will find out, I suppose xD

Last week on server 4 we had a guild contest and I think the top 1% was about 6 or 7 guilds, so 3 or 4 if you don’t count the top 3 guilds

4 Likes

Maybe for the score difference idk if they took the first to take him a reference for the pocentages

Is the guild contest going to replace the normal contest every week? The trophy chat icon seems to imply that it will. As a top 100 player on my server that has opted to stay with friends in a mid-range guild this seems incredibly unfair. I have competed in almost every contest for rank, but with this change I now seem to have to choose between placement and my friends. Or I can just ignore contest rankings all together. Doesn’t seem to be what was intended.

5 Likes

No it’s not, and it doesn’t really imply that (to me, at least)

So for the week following a regular contest, the top scoring player will have the ‘trophy’, and for the week following a guild contest, members from the top scoring guild will have the trophy.

It’ll be the same people, most weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

As a member of a top guild, I hope we see them alternated, honestly - I thought it was fun and great for strengthening the bond between guild members.

1 Like

I enjoyed the guild contest, excellent! My guild made top5 and therefore the hall of farmer list, however, we were a little disappointed to not earn any guild perk tokens at all - maybe that could be considered to extend it so top 5 also got a little of the share like it is with ipndividual players. Just a thought, but great with the contest itself. Rewards could also have been a tiny bit better but overall I found it really refreshing and fun :

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney