Guild Contests on All Servers!

Where do I go if customer service is leading me here, but here is not allowed new posts? @discobot

@Mr_Sparkles_LXXVI, Discobot is a forum robot. It’s is not an actual person.

Don’t take what AgentJake said personally. There are a number of spammers who revive dead topics and it just gets annoying.

I’m not an employee, but I may be able to help you with your problem. What seems to be the trouble?

1 Like

@Warrior-Maui, thank you for trying. You are sweet. I do not think you can help though. I could have put my issue better, but it was too easy for expressing the upset I had and lack of knowledge on what to do about it to be flagged and have the system bot warn me about the guidelines. I do not know how to word it to you without chancing that again. I do not want to upset anyone. :man_shrugging:

I don’t think you will. But anyway, you can try asking @Polaris about the problem. They are the community manager of the forums.

The bot doesn’t flag posts, users do - probably the same one who didn’t like that you’d commented on an old post.

You’re perfectly fine to explain your problem here.

1 Like

Pretty sure they’re referring to the notification you get when your comment gets flagged. The system tells you that your comment was flagged and shows you the community guidelines.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney