Guild Contests on All Servers!

Glad you enjoyed the new format!

The guild perk tokens hadn’t been released yet when we ran this first guild contest. They’ll be in the prizes for the next one!

3 Likes

@Polaris
Can guild contests run each week Monday/Tuesday-Thursday, and individual like before, Friday-Sunday?
So, something will happen each day and it won’t take too long to collect new tokens for perks, borders and emojis.
Players which like team working will have something and others (who prefer individiual playing) also something.

And something different, can invasion be enriched with tier rewards for guilds? It takes too long to collect materials for envancing mods and I guess it will be same problem with upgrading materials for mods.
(Rewards depend on guild progress + another benefits from guilds.)

Additionally, any plans for new costumes and hero refresh?

4 Likes

We have 2 new things for this weekend’s Guild Contest!

First, Guild Contest Tokens - these can be used by the guild to purchase Contest Guild Perks!

Second, Guild Emblems! This skill icon can be used by the guild as an avatar!

5 Likes

That is so balanced (not)

Really filadae?

-_-

Did you see what I put in the end?

Yes filadae

I guess the guild contest tokens are “per guild” rather than “per player”?

Yes it is hrmy

How is that off topic its a question

That’s a silly question. The title of the topic is Guild contests and you post about a hero skill… Clearly off topic haha

Its not its also part of the guild contest the ranking awards have the chips

Im just gonna edit the post so its a part of the contest now

So does the influence from surge count or is that why there’s the win a surge battle there to replace the influence from surge?

Any influence counts

1 Like

Cashing in an email count?

Looks like it does. :slight_smile:

Just making this suggestion again since we have guilds with over 4 BILLION points in this contest, with the progress tiers still going up to 10 million… they could have completed it over 400 times. Not representative I know, but you’d have to be the absolute most inactive of inactive guilds not to have hit 10 million here.

2 Likes

Stop reviving dead topics!

A customer service rep lead me here in guidance as to their policies for guild contest events. I’m sorry if you do not like. I’m only going where I’m told.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney