Guild for server 19

Server 19 is announced, and it will be live on tuesday. I’m looking for players so we can form the strong guild from the start. If there are already few poeple in some kind of agreement, i would gladly join them. And/or anyone who responds here, or to me i private message, whe can make core of the guild to expand on. I’m f2p, but i might become very light spender if i see that it’s worth it, if anyone interests that.
So i hope i will get many responses to this call, and if not well i’ve tried. Don’t be shy! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll join ya! For sure

1 Like

Great to hear that! :smiley:

Or I could make of. We will see

I might make an account on the server… idk. Starting over doesn’t sound too fun to me.

Well if you, choose for it let me know :slight_smile:

I am considering it, but I find it hard for me to manage in one guild much less two and also, they will not have all the heroes…which sounds kinda lame… Idk…

1 Like

I’ve get it all, it would be really time consuming, but if make upe you mind you knwo where to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just leave the guild name on here plz :wink:

Will do when we have it :smiley:

1 Like

Ok, I will join if the name is…Hamilton related!!

Edit: I still cannot promise anything…

:joy:

Maybe look for your own guild then. Or if I make it

How about Talk less! Smile more ! @Champion_David

1 Like

Anyone up for boarding the “jolly dodo”, a new one of a kind guild on server 19 let me know :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@DODO_MASTER Well if you want to make the guild great i just wanted to gather people in one place, who ever is the leader or whatever is the name. Whatever people wants, i just want to play with many experienced and dedicated players, to have great company both in terms of contest and postive environment in guild. :smiley:

Glad to having ye onboard, we be setting sail once the tide be right (server gets created)… We will rule the seas of global :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Idk…Jolly dodo is not a name I feel I can get behind…dodo’s are often associated with…idiocy. SOo… No thanks…

1 Like

You should call your guild the fantastic forumers!

2 Likes

Well Jolly is more about happines than idiocy. I’m just about finding as many poeple as i can to team up. @DODO_MASTER was first to suggest concrete guild in mind. @Black_Widow I love that name btw. :smiley:

1 Like

Whenever you guys make the name let me know I’m curious now!

And if you’re ever on server 4 say hello! I’m in riot squad

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney