Guild for server 19

@Black_Widow Will do, have a nice day :smiley:

To be quoting a former hostage aboard me ship on server 16
“He who calls himself wise, is a fool” - Socrates (before walking the plank) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Socrates drank hemlock…

SOo…Jolly Dodo… Happy Idiocy! :thinking:

I like Fantastic forumers more… :grin:

He drank his favorite drink (hemlock) before walking the plank, it was his last will :confounded: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Fantastic forumers sounds like a generic name

I think we need a name that is amazing, like Jolly Dodos, but we also needs a name that applies to all of us, like Fantastic Forumers. Maybe if we can find a good mix of those two assets? I’m gonna brainstorm and see if I can make a nice mix of those.

1 Like

Best of both worlds, i agree on that :smiley:

Fantastic dodos?

Forums jollys? :joy:

Not in that way😒. You know what i mean.

2 Likes

What if we made all our names part of it in some way? Since it’s a new server, we could all make our names related for free, right?

1 Like

That would be really nice like a clan tag back. I’ve played a lot of cs 1.6 so brings back memories. I like it really much.People will have even further connection sort to say, and other people on server can recognise as well, another way to attract good players when they see that kind of stuff :smiley:

Ok, I can add to my name, but I will Still be Champion David so thay people can fight me…

Cool, I Like That, I’d Like More Guild Room Going From 50 To 75 Though… Oh, Can This Get More Likes So I Can Get The “Great Topic” Badge?

I thibk that has to be the starter post??

I Don’t Know.

So guys what’s the plan in the end

I skipped straight to this part so I think I missed this. Have you thought of a guild name?

I should make a guild that called Santa Cecilia Somone up more than @Portal_Felinia ? :blush:

1 Like

Well nope, @NCTzen_Haechan, @TheSpaghettiKing Said it will brainstorm it, and had great idea about including guild name or part of the name in our own nickname like a tag so people can recognise us. And topic had been a little bit quiet from that point. So i’ve wanted come to some kind of agreement between all interested people on everything because server will be live in less than 24 hours.

Welcome to the forum @Felinia, well few people here in topic expressed that they wanted to form a guild/join guild, i think we should all team up if we can agree :smiley:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney