Guild for server 19

@Divljak @NCTzen_Haechan @KayIa @Champion_David @Detectival_Secre @DODO_MASTER @Felinia
I’ve @ you guys so everyone sees this btw.

So, I’ve been brainstorming(as I said I would be), and here are a few ideas I’ve had. Maybe we could be the Food League, like in the making superheroes post, and make our names all be either food heroes from that post or puns on the food’s names, or even just the food! Or, we could be the Alliteration Assembly/Alliance (whichever people like better) and have all our names have alliteration in them in some way.
Those are just some of the ideas I’ve had. How do you guys like them?

2 Likes

First idea seems great imo, and pretty original and will be great for other forumers to see. Second is maybe to generic but that’s just me. Like i’ve said it all works for me :slight_smile:

Idk…tbh, I planned to keep my Name as Champion David, even in the new server…I can consider changing it I reckon…

Well, ya matching name themes is just an idea to be fun. We will still let you join if you don’t make your name match the theme.

Good, also, this may sound weird, But I use Finnick as my Avatar…He carries a popsicle so at least I have something food related…

I know, remember, I’m in your guild!

1 Like

Oh yah!! i completely forgot!! Well, this is also directed at everyone else here who does not know that :wink:

Love the idea… Can I be leader?

That’s fine by me

That’s fine for me, but I’m not the one who was coming up with the idea. Also, which idea did you like more? Personally, I like the Food League more, but I’m obviously a little biased.

Well if we go with Food League this is ourtrheme song ofc

And as for me i would be Donut Boy, and here here would be mine :smiley:
1 Like

Umm, Ok? :neutral_face:

Can I Be Champion?

Again, not the organizer. You can be whatever the guild leader(whoever that is) decides you can be.

I’d li!e to be ruler.

Well @DODO_MASTER also wants it so try to figure it out between yourselves. I’m not standing on anyones side as long as we are all on the same page :slight_smile:

If you guys really want Food League as a guild name, we could include FL in our names to make it themed.
(Example, FL NCTzen Haechan)
This kind of themed naming were once common in S14.

Uh oh, two people wanna be guild leaders…we could make two guilds…but I would rather stay in the same guild…we could put it to a vote??

• Soccer Aka Champion David is Guild leader
  • Dodo Master is Guild leader

0 voters

I made it so that you cannot see who votes for whom. No sense in starting a riot.

Pioneering members should be champions. Please.

In truth I am interested in a fresh start. Because of that I would like to suggest the idea of naming the guild “New Game Plus”. I’m not interested in leading it for obvious reasons but I would enjoy trying a new server a hope to recapture the spark the game had for me.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney