Guild for server 19

Naming the guild Fresh Start would be more reasonable in my opinion. But anyway, I would like to agree with @Kinokan and go with New Game Plus.

That is one of the reasons for teaming up like this, capturing that spark of fresh start but with more familiar people on our side, i don’t think i don’t need to explain why. As for name sugestions we can go with New Game Plus we can always inlude it in our part of names if we want with example abreviation NGP or something like that if we want, we just need to finalise everything soon because server is staring time is really close

How about undecided or TBD or who knows or the maybe group

Also the vote for who to be leader, correct me if I’m wrong but dodo master only seems to be interested in being the leader and or a guild with dodo in the title, and soccer weren’t they going to leave after this month so how would that work?
I think you guys should have Divljak as your leader when starting the guild as they made this topic, and then change as and when you want to?
Just a thought

Okay, five guild names so far. What do you guys want?

• Anything with Dodo in its name
  • Fantastic Forumers
  • Food League
  • Fresh Start
  • New Game Plus
  • Can’t think. Makes me insane.

0 voters

Thanks fot he shout Black Widow, i don’t have problem wih leading but i don’t want to stand in way if someone else wants it which is clearly case here. I asume that anyone who wants it is here to stay, what ever they said it in the past, or they wouldn’t want it right? Maybe poll is best option for picking name, but we should do it pretty fast. Thanks for making it @NCTzen_Haechan

1 Like

When server 19 will be added?

We could, but I feel like that would take away from the coolness of its effect. If we don’t have that in our names, and people see our names and tap on our name, they’ll think, “Huh, that’s neat.” Adding FL or whatever name we decide to do at the start will take away from that effect.

Today with update,probably around 12 CT we are waiting Polaris for info

Okay. Don’t worry, I’m also not into adding some letters in my name. Maybe it’s better to let the player choose his own name. Honestly, I don’t want to use food as my username.

I think we don’t have a strategy yet, so I want to propose a strategy. So when we update the app, we just open a new account on server 19 until we unlock guilds. We search for New Game Plus, if there is, we join. But if none, we create a new one. When all of us are there, we decide which one of us should be the ruler. Okay, so what do you guys think of this idea?
@Divljak @DODO_MASTER @Champion_David @KayIa @TheSpaghettiKing @Felinia @Black_Widow @Kinokan

2 Likes

Yes i totally agree to that

1 Like

Sounds like a plan to me

1 Like

If anyone didn’t see, update is on it’s way! :smiley:

That might work… but we don’t need everyone making a new guild! Let’s have @Divljak make it, since he seems to be watching the update. Or someone else! Doesn’t really matter!

1 Like

I’ll. MAke it if @Divljak dose not

1 Like

Well @TheSpaghettiKing His idea is not that everyone make it just to, just first one whoever it is. everyone on guild page first search guild name than if it doesn’t appear, than it make it. I would try my best to be as fast as i can but i’m on android and Poalris said appstore has advantage so if anyone is faster than me feel free to make it! :smiley:

That’s why we have to check first if someone made New Game Plus. Whoever comes first should be the one to make it.

2 Likes

I’m on android as well.

1 Like

I only use mobile data for updating so I might make it to TL15 first. Best of luck to everyone!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney