Guild War Feedback Wanted!

Will they be implementing an option for leadership champions, Guild Leader to be able to assign extra attack? It would prevent people from just rushing things and pissing people off like In the heist. It is an options the have in their other game.

1 Like

It already went live on other servers. Very premature for my opinion.

1 Like

Game keeps crashing when I try to sabotage an oponent (after latest server update). Playing on S1.
I can’t contact support since game is crashing in that case, too.

Oh did it? I was under the impression only server 1 had it for now.

Like the day after s1 got it went live.

I feel like I’ve barely gotten a chance to war to offer feedback. We’ve had two, I’m still getting used to it. I’m underwhelmed so far.

1 Like

@Serenity_II update to 1.5.1 to fix the contact support problem. Don’t know about the other.

@Razzle_Dazzle yes in patch 1.5.A Here

1 Like

There is a lack of information concerning ranks and prizes.

We are told there are 7 ranks with the top one being legendary. Why not include some information based on the order of the other ranks and what they are called. It would also help if the rewards for winning war per rank was stated somewhere, such as number of war boxes (and what we can find in these boxes - there was no information presented that we choose 1 of 3 options per war box). Also it seems only players who reach legendary rank earn extra rewards at the end of the season. I believe each rank should receive their own end of season reward, with legendary receiving the best.

Finally considering this is a guild related aspect of the game, why does this mode not include earning guild influence like surge? Influence could be gained by the amount of attacks from the guild (including extra attacks), with 1000 influence per member if war won, and 500 influence per member if war lost. example: 42/50 members attacked, used 1 extra attack and won war, they would earn 43000 guild influence.

7 Likes

Thx. Solved the contact support issue with updating to new client.
Game crashes on two different devices when I try to sabotage (S1), though.

Why do we have only 1 attack coliseum style? It would feel like members are doing more if you split it into 3 attacks and you take one line of heroes at a time.

4 Likes

Cant say I’m a fan of the off duty hero in guild war.

1 Like

I am on server 3 and just completed my very first attack on Guild War.

Feels more like a chore than a form of entertainment:

This entire lengthy process of taking days to complete what seems to be one or two menial tasks is mentally painful. Yes, I was able to successfully defeat all three attacks…but where is the payoff? Perhaps decreasing the amount of time it takes to accomplish anything in this mode might make it a bit more tolerable.

Give a lot to receive what feels like practically nothing:

So you are telling me that we can spend massive amounts of CWT and so far all we get are bragging rights (to a bunch of people on a server that don’t know us or care) and 50 War Shop tokens for a shop that has nothing in it of much value?

Final Thoughts:

Perhaps you should include the term “beta” next to or with the name Guild Wars as this seems like an awful drawn out mess for very little reward.

4 Likes

Sadly not very dynamic, one fight only in the whole war is boring. Compared to Heist the best mode in my opinion it has nothing to offer. And the new quest to clear is also annoying, especially if you used your one attack already.

I hope for next mode a mega boss fight all heroes of the guild against a giant enemy or a battle royal mode

1 Like

Well, since the war is a team work similar to surge, champions and of course the leader should have more power in that… for example:

• Limitation to the number of sabotages people can do (like district limit in surge)
  • A list of targets in which we can give to each player: sending everybody a list of 1-2 chosen members of particular cars so that everyone will just need to enter war, read targets, and attack without always ask in chat to leaders (this thing make us waste a lot of time and its confusing)
  • an option that give champions and leader the chance to directly assign the extra attack to some members to avoid that someone made the “smart move” to use more than 1 attack without asking permission

As a guild champion all those 3 thing would helps a lot me, my leader and the other champions in our work to arrange the strategy for the whole guild (also because due to time zones some people may be online while its late night or early morning for me or even because people work during the day so we cant stay onine 24h to give orders to 50people

3 Likes

I agree with what others have said above. As a guild leader I am having a difficult time encouraging participation in the guild war. It is expensive and I’d rather they spent the time on surge if they have limited time. Looks like it has potential, but not ready quite yet.

1 Like

I just want to second MOKAONE’s comment on the extra attack.

Would be good if it was up to the champions to assign the extra attack. Or at least restricting it’s usage to Officer and above.

Our first war and we’ve already had problems with this. Not everyone is chatty and we have a few kids who obviously just saw a button and clicked it because it let them.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Yeah we had same problems with some “smart guys” that following the idea “first to come first to serve” just used like 10 sabotages each leaving the other people with last sabotages so forced to use 500+ tokens for just 1 sabotage to get th daily quest and also with another genius that decided to take an extra attack after wasted the first and then collecting just a team defeated on the 6 faced in 2 attacks… and even if we easy win our firstwar i dont really like that behavious but instead of kick high level players in the first occasion i would love to get a better improved war management tool for champions and leader

There should be a way to see how other wars are doing and head to head results rather than just your own.

I have a question. Mysteriously my guild extra fights was gone. Who is in charge in giving those? Because the leader looked at what we had extra and seen none. So we lost due to having no extra moves

Go to previous War and check the logs. Does it say Extra 1/1 or 0/1 under the name of your guild?

Read a few posts above you.

There is nobody “in charge” of Extra Attacks, they’re shared by the entire guild. Treat it like you have an extra member: You have 50 Free Attacks (assuming you have 50 members) + 1.

Additionally, you can check your War Attack Log to see who’s hit more than once & try to reprimand them. Unfortunately, that’s about all we can do …

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney