Guild War Feedback Wanted!

@MOKAONE apparently once you’ve promoted…no more war boxes…

Yeah. I’ve heard same thing this is why i am asking explanation… otherwise after 7 win getting no reward will be very disappointing…

There will reward for being in Legendary at the end of the season as I understand it

Yeah i’ve heard the same. Just curious to understand if once you get legendary reward will stack and you will get all in once or is something different.

War Box rewards - you get war box rewards each time you promote leagues, which happens when you win. Once you reach legendary, you do not get additional boxes for each win. You are battling for rank - rewards at the end of the season are based on where you place in the legendary rank.

Yeah that is what i also understand. I think it is fair that you only get rewards for promotion. It kinda gives a healthy cap regarding rewards. Without it, the best difference would be too great. And reaching legendary isn’t an easy task to begin with for the most of us.

But getting war tokens is way too hard and amount which player get is small.

Per month player can get up to 30k CW and surge tokens.
While you can get only 10.5k of war tokens.

Each won should give boxes.

2 Likes

We’ve had a couple of guildies liss attacks because two people are hitting the same target at the same time. Given that people have to set up for 3 attacks st the same time, perhaps the defender could be ‘locked’ or shown to be under attack from the start of setting up attacking lines, instead of just when the player hits fight

1 Like

Or even a warning before hitting attack, ‘someone attacked this player in the last 5 minutes, do you wish to proceed’. That would suffice.

This does result in some wasted (or at least partially wasted) attacks.

I know it’s been covered but I’m wondering why the decision was made to make extra attacks openly available? Is there any possibility of getting more control over extra attacks in the future?

After hitting legendary there is almost no motivation to waste extra tokens on sabotaging as there are no rewards if we win. Boxes should be rewarded after every single win and should not stop once you hit legendary. I understand there is an overall placement reward but we will ultimately spend more tokens for other shops to mantain a top spot.

I also feel like once again the growing power gap is a nonstop problem and its only getting worse. It’s not fair other guilds to have to face the guild I’m in when there is a 10 mil+ power gap. This is demoralizing for whoever loses and then they likely get matched with more unfair battles. I’ve already experienced players quitting the game on my server because of this.

4 Likes

Not even a token reward after getting to legendary even after 2 days of work?

4 Likes

I agree with the last 2 point. Yay we made legendary but no rewards? I spent shop,tokens to sabotage , win and get nothing lol pffffft

5 Likes

Not only no reward for reaching Legendary, but it didn’t even trigger the Medal reward. Where’s my 100 gems?

5 Likes

No war crates, no medals; welcome to legendary.

Makes all those war perks we bought and team work required feel well worth it doesn’t it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So my original post was silenced as it was flagged inappropriate - not sure how - but, i have made a couple of amendments and am reposting.

5 Likes

I see no reason to flag Cic, something is odd about it.

We generally sit around 3rd, and all completed wars so far have being against top 10 guilds, which itself is fine.

The most unusual thing about it all, we got promoted into challenger.

And the prize? Oh you would be jealous, no war boxes, no medal, a matchup with a guild outside of the top 10.

Boy I’m glad our guild stopped all other perks for these war perks, what a reward for the effort!

Something is not right, this needs to be reviewed.

We are felling a bit flat about war today.

In a roundabout way this is a handicap, as you can only get so many war crates per month.

I would not be surprised if guilds who never did a single war perk will end up in the same position, their couple of extra losses will just result in easier matches anyway. :confused:

3 Likes

Server 4 top 5-7 guild here.

Current strength of schedule 5-2
#21 W
#18 W
#20 W
#2 L
#28 W
#40 W
#1 L
#42 TBD

Our matchmaking has been somewhat consistent but most all of these were stomps one way or another. We also have had 2 full clears and most likely a 3rd after this week. Guild War has been an incredibly fun game mode but the mismatches one way or another have been rather unfortunate.

Couple things to improve upon next season.

1. Legendary Rewards:
    If what other people has been saying is right then that is a pretty insane oversight. Every victory should have an immediate reward even if it is only tokens. I don’t know this myself as our guild is only Platinum atm but we have a good shot at making Legendary.
    2.Rewards for Lossing:
    I have been a strong proponent against this in previous topics but after experiencing a couple losses and talking to other people I have seen why the outcry for this is as it is. Here is my suggestion: alongside the refund of sabotage offer 2 other rewards with it. 1. Being a split of all the sabotage costs used on your guild divided up to every player and converted into war tokens. 2. Having your score be a reward in War tokens if it is above 400 or score x10 capping at 400. That way between sabotage and attack everyone is guarenteed a set of hero chips from the war shop.
    3.Minimum Guild Size:
    At base each car has 3 defenders each with 3 lines. Meaning in order to fill the garage at its base level 27 people are needed. So make it to where guilds small than 25 members are ineligible for War and cannot queue up.

Just my own thoughts at the moment probably more to come.

1 Like

If i am honest - i see no reason to win the first 4-5 matches and then have an easy cruise to legendary by season end in the current format.

1 Like

I’m hearing you, if your destined to get the same outcome at the end of the month; then why not make it easier for yourself along the way?

We have certainly discussed our options in light of this massive oversight in the legendary design.

Winning wars must have an immediate reward, if not war crates them something else like 1,000 war tokens - something!

Why spend all those sabotage tokens to walk away with nothing?

Early on I called war just a massive resource pit due to poor dailys and losers walking away empty handed; now add legendary teams winning and walking away empty handed?

That’s a lot of influence and sabotage tokens being consumed for so very little. Let alone time and effort that goes into co-coordinating a war.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney