Halloween Contest ~ Writing Entries

Chapter 1: Here Comes Halloween!
One night in the City, Mickey Mouse and Jack Skellington are planning what to do for this year’s Halloween Spectacular.

Jack Skellington: This year’s Halloween will sure to make people scream!

Mickey Mouse: Ha ha, it sure will, especially with the attractions at the Midway. It will make it fun and scary no matter what.

Jack Skellington: What where we thinking of calling the party again?

Mickey Mouse: Well uh…
Mickey try’s to think of a name until it hits him.
How about Mickey and Jack’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!

Jack Skellington: Eureka! That will be perfect!
Jack gives a face of concern.
I feel like somethings missing though, something that really will really emphasize the scare factor.

At the top of a building a crow stands watching the two heroes converse about the Halloween party, flying away and reporting right in the hands of Maleficent herself.

Maleficent: So. The little do-gooders want to a plan a pity little Halloween party again? Maybe I can help them end the party with a night they’ll never forget so I may finally take over the City! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

With Maleficent having an idea set in place, she makes her first move and walks towards Mickey and Jack. Jack sees her approaching.

Jack Skellington: Ah Maleficent!

Mickey Mouse: Maleficent!

Jack Skellington: What brings you around this night?

Maleficent: I’ve heard that you are having a “Halloween party” and that you where missing something to help frighten guest, I’d like to make an offer to have the other villains and I have a part in making the party perfect.

Mickey Mouse: And what happens if we don’t accept the offer?

Maleficent: Oh? You won’t like it when I’m not invited to a party.

Mickey becomes suspicious of Maleficent’s offer and pulls aside Jack to have a talk with him.

Mickey Mouse: I don’t know about this Jack, Maleficent has done a lot of things in the past that have been questionable. How do we know this isn’t a trick?

Jack Skellington: I understand, she did try to use my party as a trick as well, but Maleficent and the others could be the missing piece. Maybe we’ll keep her and the other villains under watch to make sure they don’t do anything.

Mickey Mouse: Oh alright, but we got to be careful.

Mickey and Jack turn back to Maleficent.

Jack Skellington: Alright Maleficent it’s a deal!

Mickey Mouse: But we’ll be keeping an eye on you just in case you’re hiding anything.

Maleficent: Then it’s a deal, I’ll be preparing for the big night if you need me. She cackles as she’s engulfed in flames disappearing.

————————————————————
Chapter 2: Villains Night
After Maleficent confirming the deal for the Halloween party with Mickey and Jack, she secretly rounds up all the villains to have a confrontation for the big night. They hide where no one would find them but they must think quick before anyone realizes that none of the villains are to be seen.

Hades: Alright Maleficent what’s the big deals, I could be making deals with chumps out their right now why have us all here now.

Scar: I side with the flame head, why have us all here?

The villains start to begin an uproar when Maleficent shouts out…

Maleficent: Quiet all of you! I have a plan to control this City and have their little heroes taken down with them once those Creeps are out of our hairs!

Jafar: We’re listening.

Maleficent: Here’s the plan, we will conduct a potion that will be able to control all the heroes when we have them rounded up in a small space to keep them in place, we promised to give them a fright and we’ll give them a fright!

The villains become persuaded by Maleficent’s word and rejoice with each other knowing to be prepared!

Maleficent: Yzma, Ursula, and I will work on the concoction to control the heroes while the rest be prepared to round them up! Be ready to play your part for this special Halloween Spectacular! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

All the different villains cackle along with Maleficent and scatter to different parts of the City, preparing to make their plan come to fruition for the big night.

————————————————————
Chapter 3: The Big Night
*Mickey Mouse and Jack Skellington are almost ready to open up the gates to the Midway, excitement fills the air!”

Mickey Mouse: Lady’s and Gentlemen, Animals and Many More! Me and Jack proudly welcome you to our Not-So-Scary Halloween party!

Jack Skellington: Tonight will be a night full of entertainment and frights that will sure to make you scream! You won’t have to worry about any Creeps invading tonight for we have other heroes on duty keeping us safe from harms way.

People applaud with hearing that for at least one night the Creeps won’t ruin the fun.

Mickey Mouse: There are many things you can do in the Midway like going on rides, playing games, and getting candy wherever you go! And don’t forget to check out Mike and Sulley’s Comedy Club guest staring The Muppets!

Jack Skellington: And last but not least I’d like to introduce our party’s frightening guest…
Jack reveals behind him his surprise.
The Villains!

Everybody gasp in horror, Jack enjoys their fright for a bit but realizes everyone’s concerns afterwards.

Peter Pan: How do we know we can trust Codfish like Hook to be around!

Captain Hook: You better watch what you say boy!

Everyone begins to worry even more.

Jack Skellington: Don’t threat everyone! We have them under secure eyes! They won’t be doing anything bad on your watch!

Scar: I must admit we can’t make a single move, oh the humility. He smirks

*Everyone seems to ease down a bit more ready for the party to finally start.”

Micky Mouse and Jack Skellington: We now hear by declare this party to begin!

Everyone cheers as the gates open, floods of people start heading in, all of them going in different directions to have fun. Maleficent and Scar stay behind a bit as everyone else goes on.

Maleficent: It’s time to get the show started, tell that monster that he’s ready to perform.

Scar runs off while Maleficent’s first step in her plan has been a success.

————————————————————
Chapter 4: The Punchline
*The Halloween party becomes a smashing hit! The guest are being thrilled and frightened just as planned by Mickey and Jack. Even the villains are somewhat entertaining the guest with spectacles. Heroes like Darkwing Duck, Nick Wilde, and Robin Hood are on patrol for any Creeps coming towards the party or out of line villains, all of the heroes switching places at certain times so they can enjoy the party as well. Suddenly a crow appears swarming around them, catching the attention of some of the heroes on patrol. *

Darkwing Duck: What is a crow doing here?

Nick Wilde: I don’t know but stay alert, something tells me it’s not here to say hello.

The crow lands next to the heroes making a loud noise attraction Creeps toward your direction.

Robin Hood: Well you weren’t wrong. Here come the Creeps.

Darkwing Duck: Then lets do what we do best. Let’s get dangerous!

One group of heroes to another, the crow attracts Creeps to them with noise, distracting all of them. Once it’s distracted all the heroes patrolling, it flys around above the Midway, grabbing Ursula’s and Yzma’s attention.

Ursula: It’s time.

Yzma: I already have most of the potion ready, I just need a couple more ingredients then it’s a go.

Ursula: Then lets make this snappy.

Ursula and Yzma begin to gather materials to perfect the position. Moments later an announcement comes on.

Speakers: Lady’s and Gentlemen, Mike and Sulley’s Comedy Club will begin shortly! If you make your way to the theater building, the show will begin in a couple minutes, see you there!

Everyone starts ahead towards the theater while the villains aren’t allowed in. Once everyone is in, the show starts to begin shortly, Mickey is about to present the show when suddenly he’s interrupted backstage.

Buzz Lightyear: Mickey something’s wrong.

Mickey Mouse: What’s wrong Buzz?

Buzz Lightyear: Well I was doing my sky patrol when I realized that heroes doing the outer area patrol had gone MIA.

Mickey Mouse: Well…
Mickey thinks of what to do.
Me and Jack will go check out what’s wrong, why don’t cha introduce the show for me while I go.

Buzz Lightyear: But Mickey I…

Before Buzz can finish, Mickey runs off to find Jack Skellington and tells him about the situation, they both go out of the party while the show goes on. Buzz now has to walk on stage now to introduce the show.

Buzz Lightyear: Well uh… hello everybody.
Clears his throat.
Sense Mickey couldn’t make it to introduce the show I will be doing it for him.

The audience starts to get a little antsy about the strange news.

Buzz Lightyear: But lets not worry about that, tonight I would like to introduce you to tonight’s act!

The show runs very smoothly with acts that really frighten the audience with delight like Gonzo’s daring acts and Genie’s impressions of scary figures. Up next is Mike’s comedy act!

Mike Wazokski: I’m glad everyone’s enjoying the night so far! Now who wants to hear a knock knock joke? Knock knock!

Audience: Who’s their?

Suddenly the power goes off, scaring the guest a bit before they turn back on, revealing Mike being tied up on stage along with the audience themselves being stuck to their seats somehow, everyone is confused and terrified. Suddenly a figure starts to reveal themselves onstage, it’s revealed to be Randall Boggs!

Randall Boggs: Boo!

————————————————————
Chapter 5: No Mice Allowed
Mickey and Jack are outside the party, trying to find the missing heroes from the patrol when all of a sudden the doors to the party are now closed, Mickey Mouse and Jack Skellington try to knock their way back in but it won’t budge.

Mickey: What’s going on?

Jack Skellington: I don’t know Mickey, but it looks like we’ll have to find another way in.

When trying to find a new way into the party they come across goons and hyenas in the distance.

Mickey Mouse: Quick hide!

Mickey Mouse and Jack Skellington hide behind a corner.

Mickey Mouse: What are they doing here?

Jack Skellington: I’m not sure but it looks like they are getting through the gates into the midway!

Mickey Mouse: How are we going to get in now?

Jack Skellington looks more closely at them and realized that some of the goons and hyenas are holding Darkwing Duck, Nick Wilde, and Robin Hood, some of the patrol heroes, captive and tied up!

Jack Skellington: Mickey look! It’s the missing patrol heroes! And they have been captured by those goons!

Mickey Mouse: I got it! Maybe if we free those heroes they will help us get in and figure out what’s happening!

Mickey Mouse and Jack Skellington rush in and attack the goons with Jack Skellington throwing flaming pumpkins at them and Mickey Mouse putting on a Musketeer hat sparing the enemies, with their efforts they both manage to chase them away and even make some of the goons faint from fright, they free the three heroes.

Robin Hood: Oo de lally! Thanks for that.

Mickey Mouse: Ha Ha, no problem pal. What happened?

Nick Wilde: Well their was this crow that attracted a hoard of creeps toward us…

Darkwing Duck: Me, of course, and Nick and Robin Hood beat them with a flawless victory!

Nick Wilde: But it left us weak and tired, and that’s when those hyenas and goons struck at us and tied us up.

Robin Hood: They said something like, “I can’t wait to take these do-gooders to Maleficent where she’s rounded all the heroes up!”

Mickey Mouse and Jack Skellington: Maleficent!

Jack Skellington hearing this news is devastated.

Jack Skellington: What have I done…

Silence fills the air, Mickey Mouse tries and comfort Jack Skellington with his spirits now lowered.

Mickey Mouse: Ah don’t worry Jack, we’ll take care of Maleficent and the others and get the Halloween party back up in no time!

Jack Skellington: But it’s all spoiled now…
How will they ever forgive me?

Mickey Mouse: You couldn’t have predicted this, you had a great idea with the villains…

Jack realizes something from Mickey’s statement.

Jack Skellington: You’re right! My idea was grand, if only it would have turned out as it should…

Jack Skellington sparks something inside him making him confident in himself again!

Jack Skellington: Well what the heck! I went and did my best! And for a moment I gave my best frights! I have a plan to make Halloween ours again!

Mickey Mouse: Oh boy! I knew you could jump back on your feet! Ha ha!

Mickey Mouse is delighted to have Jack Skellington back up on his feet and so are the others. Jack has a grand plan to take back what was his.

Jack Skellington: Now here’s the plan…

————————————————————
Chapter 6: Halloween is Ours!
Mickey Mouse, Jack Skellington, and the others conceive a plan to have Mickey Mouse and Robin Hood disguised as goons while Jack Skellington, Darkwing Duck, and Nick Wilde pretend to be tied up by them, they are carried into the party with ease.

Darkwing Duck: Why do I have to be the one tied up!?

Robin Hood: Hush now, stick to the plan.

*Jack Skellington looks around at his party to see everything destroyed and in shambles.”

Jack Skellington: What have they done to my beautiful party!

Mickey Mouse: Mickey whispers. Don’t worry, we’ll get this party going again once we get to the other heroes.

*They approach the theater where they hear constant screaming from the inside.”

Mickey Mouse: What’s going on in there?

Goon: I heard that Maleficent and the others are collecting strong screams and voices from heroes to make some sort of spooky potion to control them and take over the City. Ha Ha! Isn’t that crazy?

All five of the heroes are filled with shock from those words. Collecting screams to control them!? They all know they have to put a stop to it at once before it becomes a reality!

Goon: I see you got more heroes, come right on in and have them “take a seat.”

The disguise works, they are now in the theater but the sights get worse from there, it looks like they keep switching from one villain to another on stage filling their audience with fright just like they wanted! Jack Skellington and the others whisper the plan to each other.

Jack Skellington: Ok it’s time, DW, Robin Hood, you set the fear.

Darkwing Duck: That’s what I do best!

Jack Skellington: Mickey, Nick, try and set those heroes free from their seats.

Mickey Mouse: Got it.

Nick Wilde: Ok on it.

Jack Skellington: Jack gives a menacing smile and chuckle. I’ll go “Boo” the stage.

Jack and the other split up to execute their plan.

————————————————————
Chapter 7: Fear Setup
Darkwing Duck and Robin Hood are able to sneak into the backstage area where they are ready to stop the show. In the area there are villains going to one place to another getting their acts ready for the next scream supply.

Hades: Alright places people! Up next is Madame Mim…

Madame Mim: That’s Mad Madame Mim!

Hades: Alright alright jeez louise, up next is MAD Madame Mim and her act “Ugly Old Creep” on in 2.

Darkwing Duck and Robin Hood looking around the backstage area more and more find a huge canister that’s almost filled to the top and a potion lab right next to it with Yzma and Ursula working at it.

Maleficent: How much longer until this potion is done?

Ursula: Just one more act and this scream canister will be fully finished with the perfect control position.

Darkwing Duck and Robin Hood hear the news from where they are.

Robin Hood: That doesn’t sound good.

Darkwing Duck: You’re telling me. We got to get rid of that canister or else they’ll be unstoppable.

Robin Hood: We need to find a way to take that out.

While Darkwing Duck and Robin Hood try to figure out what to do, Mickey Mouse and Nick Wilde try to find a way to get the heroes out of their seats, nothing’s working.

Nick Wilde: What do we do Mickey? We tried everything and nothings snapping them out of it!

Mickey Mouse: Hmmmm, what best helps you suddenly wake up?

Nick Wilde: I don’t know, being suddenly hurt by someone, sudden surprises…

Mickey Mouse thinks of an idea that could possibly wake them up from their scared trance.

Mickey Mouse: That’s it!

Mickey Mouse puts on his sorcerers hat and starts summoning magic brooms that are carrying buckets of water, he makes them splash the water all over the entire audience, soaking them, the heroes seem to be a bit woken up, it’s working! Madame Mim who is on stage performing her act is not pleased with this at all.

Madame Mim: Why you no good brooms! Stop ruining my act!

Suddenly all the brooms start turning towards her, throwing tons of water at her, making her soaked and furious!

Madame Mim: Alright that’s it!

Madame Mim turns into a big purple dragon when when suddenly a Jack Skellington falls from above her and turns his face and an ugly sight! Mim not expecting this is a bit frightened and runs away.

Jack Skellington: That will teach you not to treat my friends so shamefully!

————————————————————
Chapter 8: Theater Showdown
With all the events happening on stage all the villains from the backstage area begin to become confused and rush to the front of the stage, this could be Darkwing Duck and Robin Hood’s time to strike! An uproar begins to happen on stage to Jack’s actions.

Maleficent: Who dares disturb the show!

Jack Skellington: The sight of Maleficent now makes him angry.
Hello Maleficent! Quite a party you stole isn’t it?

Maleficent: I’ve only made a couple of changes to help really set in fear like you said, did you not?

Jack Skellington: Not like this! We’re taking tonight back!

Maleficent: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Oh really now?

All the villains start to pile behind Maleficent.

Maleficent: You and what army?

Hades: Oh you shouldn’t have said that…

Suddenly all the heroes in their seats start to wake up still weak but Mickey helps cheer them back up and help them defend Jack no matter what.

Jack Skellington: My friends!

Maleficent: Then so be it!

The heroes and villains being charging at each other at full force! Punches flying! Spells casted! Lasers blasted! A none stop battle between good and evil! While that is happening Darkwing and Robin are getting ready to rid of the scream canister.

Robin Hood: Once we get rid of this thing we got to run as fast as we can away from it, got it?

Darkwing Duck: Got it! Let’s get dangerous!

Robin Hood shoots multiple arrows into the center of the canister, cracking with every hit, it’s going to blow at any second!

Darkwing Duck: That’s enough lets go.

Robin Hood: Just a couple more.

Darkwing Duck shoots his grapple towards the ceiling.

Darkwing Duck: It’s gonna blow if you shoot one more!

Robin Hood: Now!

*Darkwing Duck grabs onto Robin Hood and swings out of their, just as they’re swinging, Robin Hood shoots one more arrow splitting one of his arrows he shot and cracking the entire canister, the canister explodes with screams! It destroys the entire stage and roof with it! Everyone is knocked down from the explosion! The villains start running away like cowards from the mess and now Maleficent is furious!

Maleficent: No! My screams! My potion!

Maleficent, out of fury, turns into a huge dragon out for Mickey and Jack!

Maleficent: You’ll pay for this!

Jack Skellington: Not if me and my friends have anything to say about it!

One by one all of the heroes start jumping onto Maleficent and taking her down, she doesn’t want to go down without a fight but in the end the heroes had overpowered her.

Maleficent: Noooooooooooooooooo…

After everything is settled down and Maleficent was defeated, the ZPD comes in to take away her and all the other villains always as well. Everyone cheers for the victory against the villains! Jack feels like he must make an apology though.

Jack Skellington: I’m sorry everyone for having the villains do this to all of you, I understand if you don’t want to attend the party anymore.

Everyone appreciates the apology.

Stitch: Ohana means family, nobody gets left behind!

Mickey Mouse: Ha Ha, that’s right! What do we say we continue this party!

Everyone cheers to that and agrees to continue the party until it reaches midnight because its Halloween night! Once the party began again, everyone had fun and Mickey Mouse and Jack Skellington together threw the best Halloween party ever in the City!

Jack Skellington: Happy Halloween!

The End!

5 Likes

This is basically a Character Friendship it even has 8 chapters

1 Like

That’s why I made it 8 chapters, a story to show off Halloween :wink:

Most people just made super short stories

2 Likes

T’was a dark and stormy night… Wait, it wasn’t a dark and stormy night. Uhh… Let’s just scrap that… Ok. Restarting. T’was a normal day before Halloween, the heroes and villans were getting to put their costumes on for a Day Before Halloween costume party. (Now why would they put on costumes? This makes no sense.)
Vannelope: Hey, Stinkbrain!
Ralph: ok, ok. I’ll get my costume, geez. Besides, did you want to leave Slaughter Race just for this?
Vannelope: This is an Alternate Universe ralph, a spinoff. You should REALLY pay attention to things.
Ralph: wat
Ralph and Vannelope go to the Day before halloween costume party.
Ralph: i didn’t really want to be a dinosaur, but it’s the only costume that would fit me.
Vannelope: ?
Vannelope sees other heroes and villans going to the costume party, then sees Felix JR.
Vannelope: Who’s that guy?
Ralph: Hey! Felix!
Felix JR.: Hey ralph! Guess we aren’t the only ones joining this costume party thing.
TO BE CONTINUED…?

2 Likes

You know you can only write one. It also cannot be edited, other then spelling fixes.

1 Like

Lumeire, light those candles up!

Peter Pan, stop tinkering with the garland and put them up there!

Stop slacking around Ducky and Bunny, and get to work!

These orders were commanded by Woody, who was clapping his hands demandingly to prompt the Heroes to work hard. Everyone in the Heroquarters are preparing a vivacious party to celebrate Halloween, and a clatter of footsteps exploded in the massive building. Colors of autumn pumpkins, black bats, green slime, and vibrant poison, animated the Heroquarters. Speaking of poison, the villains are strangely absent from the party.

Where are they?

Are they hatching up a new plan to take over the City?

Nah, they’re actually enjoying two of the newest recruits to the Disney Hero Battle Force: Yzma Mad Madam Mim, Captain Hook, Randall and Megavolt, below the Heroquarters’ basement(otherwise a lair). The other recruit, Gonzo, decided to join the cooperation to set up the party after receiving a spooky welcome. A stage was placed in front of the tables, as performers in the backstage like Animal recited their acts, while Remy and Linguini served as guest cooks. Meanwhile, on top of the second floor that overlooks the crowd of Heroes, Mickey and Goofy were looking over a list and following fingers across the crowd of Heroes. It seems as if they’re doing a roster check to make sure everyone has arrived, including the villains themselves. Mickey rolled the roster list up, “Everyone seems to be here Goofy! The villains aren’t here though: they’re having their own party in the lair below us. The ZPD and Darkwing Duck are checking off appropriate guests outside and-”.

Oh MY!!

The two looked down to see the Mad Hatter gasping at the sight of spilled and blood-colored punch on the floor. “Dash! You must be careful! The guests will slip and deny our taste of formal parties!”, the Mad Hatter cried.

I didn’t mean to! Our party isn’t that formal Mad!

Mickey and Goofy walked down the stairs and entered the entrance door, oblivious to the situation. They see Judy hopping over to the scene and Mickey shook his head, “Don’t worry, she will handle it. We have a secondary mission to deal with.

A secondary mission? Gawrsh, I thought preparing the Halloween party was the only thing we need to do.

The clattering footsteps ceased.

Park Line

Are you sure this is the right place Mickey? This doesn’t seem like a nice place to invite this…”, Goofy gulped and hesitated for a moment. A chill ran down through his spine as he was lost in words due to the surroundings that produced a dead feeling. Both Mickey and Goofy were at the abandoned Park Line, specifically in an amusement park. Known as Wish Park(for the sake of confusion, I will not name this as City Park, since confusion will arise), the construction process was quickly abandoned after the Creeps’ strike. As of right now, it seems as if the amusement park has ceased construction, since no one knew about it’s unfinished state.

Goofy finished his sentence tremblingly, “…g-guest.”. A faint wind doubled his spine chills than earlier. The two began to tour around Wish Park and immediately changed the topic, “Did you remind Woody about this task we’re taking? Even Hero Command?”.

I gave the message to Woody and he sent my words over to the command itself. They accepted it.

Goofy nodded slowly as they hear a machine purring in the distance. Following the noise, the two arrived at a broken down Haunted Mansion ride. Entering inside, Goofy began to crouch behind Mickey and shivered. Beyond the entrance, it was pitch black, and the two couldn’t see a single thing.

Well, until chandeliers began to light up suddenly.

Carpets glowed a bright mahogany, and a skull rolled across them as Goofy looked away from the sight of it. Mickey began to pace in a hurry to figure out where the noise is coming from and escaping the attraction as soon as possible. Beyond the carpet was an endless hallway and knowing that it would be fatiguing to continue walking down the hallway, the two decided to stop by a wooden door. Suddenly, ink began to ooze below the door as it suffused through Mickey and Goofy’s shoes. Wading to the door knob, the mouse twisted it.

Hello mortal strangers!

Both Mickey and Goofy screamed, as Goofy slipped on the ink. Suddenly, two neon-blue ghosts appeared behind a top hat ghost, as Mickey twisted the door knob furiously. Goofy tried to get up, but the ink was pulling him down. The mouse began to pound on the door madly as the ghosts got closer to him, hands ready to grab him.

BAM!

There is no need to bang my door several times! Jeez, I was coming!”, a rabbit barked as he looked down to see Goofy on the ink. He waved and the rabbit was dumbfounded, “Remind me who you were?”.

G-Goofy!

The rabbit nodded and looked to his right to see Mickey flat on a wall. Before releasing Mickey, he grabbed Goofy’s hand and rose him from the ink. “Just to let you know once again, I’m Oswald. What are you even doing here?”, the rabbit introduced to Goofy. Goofy’s face light up, “Oh! Mickey has told me about you! He wanted to invite you to our party!”.

He wants to what now to me?

Oswald waded to Mickey and tore him down from the wall madly, “Invite me? Mickey, even though we had partnered up one time, you kept stealing my spotlight! You’ve told me this already, and i’m better off having my own party then yours!”.

Oswald wait! What Goof-

I don’t want to hear it! Now let me go back to work, will ya?”, Oswald shouted as he concluded the mini argument with a series of stomps. “Oswald wait, you always have a-!”, Mickey cried out before the door slammed shut in front of him.

-chance.

Mickey’s voice trailed of as the three ghosts hovered behind the two, “You two, perhaps should understand that Oswald has the strong case of being forgotten, and it has affected his life.”, said the plump ghost. “You guys haven’t introduced yourselves to us: who are you three?”, Mickey questioned. The plump ghost began to introduce himself as he tipped his hat down, “I’m Professor Phineas Queeg.”. Next, a slender ghost introduced himself next, “Ezra Dobbins, a pleasure to meet you two.”. Finally, the dwarf ghost, “Gus Gracey.”. The three ghosts formed a line and each gave a thumbs up, “We are, the Hitchhiking Ghosts!”. “Nice to meet you three, but I need some help to persuade Oswald to join. I never meant to take the spotlight away from him, but he still thinks the opposite of it. I think I might know why.”, Mickey began.

It’s been a long time that Mickey has seen the lucky rabbit, ever since the Blot incident. The mouse didn’t know Oswald popped into the City, until he spotted him at an invention fair at the Inquiry Line. The rabbit was in his own booth, and the mouse was ecstatic to see him again.

However, Oswald wasn’t his hot-headed self.

No one was admiring the ink machine he created, and it disappointed the rabbit greatly. Despite the Haunted memories of the blog incident, it didn’t bother the mouse too much, and what matters more is Oswald’s presence. Oswald’s ink machine looked like a giant jug, with a faucet protruding out of it. Two oval liquid containers that resemble bunny ears sprouted from both sides of the invention’s top. Halloween was coming and after Oswald’s demonstration of his invention, Mickey decided to invite him over to the Heroquarters to show off his invention to the Heroes there in the form of a ‘slime show’.

Yet, Oswald was reluctant about his invite to the party, fearing to have his spotlight taken once again by the famous mouse.

Perhaps he decided to remain here in the stranded Haunted Mansion ride because some people in the City decided to let Oswald be forgotten. The rabbit unfortunately agreed with it in the outside, but he won’t give up inside. Oswald decided to touch base in the stranded Haunted Mansion ride to vent his thoughts and work on the invention that no one cared about(except Mickey, which isn’t enough for the rabbit).

Interesting, so you met Oswald in an invention fair at the Inquiry Line? Hmm, interesting…”, Phineas commented. “The first time Oswald came here, and when we spooked him, he wasn’t feeling a great degree of fear. Instead, he passed by us. It’s like as if he ignored our spiritual presence.”, Ezra added. Gus tinkered with his chains, “He was so focused on this Blot Machine, that he felt as if he was the only one left. He grunted a lot, yet…”. Mickey held an ear to Gus, “…there was a time we heard him sobbing.”. Mickey fell downcast at the word ‘sobbing’: he knew Oswald’s biggest fear was being overshadowed by a famous cartoon character. Mickey looked back at the door and as he was about to make a single knock, he slumped his hand down. Oswald wouldn’t answer his knocking at all. Sighing, Mickey looked at the door one more time and decided to exit the attraction.

Reaching outside of the Haunted Mansion ride, pale orange and green lights streaked the sky as Mickey looked back at the ride’s entrance. Shoving his hands on his pockets, the mouse began to travel back to the Heroquarters. Goofy wondered if the Hitchhiking Ghosts would go with them or stay behind with Oswald. Phineas agreed that they would keep an eye on Oswald’s grief condition. Mickey, Goofy, and the ghosts parted ways with each other, as Goofy followed Mickey down a winding path towards the Wish Park entrance.

An ominous giggle began to follow them.

It was ticking to midnight, and Mickey and Goofy were returning back to the Heroquarters. Entering inside the building, a color-changing aura filled the interior. Most of the Heroes took a seat on each of the circular tables that were nicely ordered in rows. “There you are guys! Have you invited the mystery guest?”, Woody questioned. His reminder sank Mickey’s emotions as he whispered, “No.”.

You ok Mickey?

Uh, I‘ll talk and comfort Mickey. Help the other guests out.”, Goofy said as he pushed Mickey to an open table spot. Before he can start talking with his best friend, the ZPD and Darkwing Duck flung through the door and crashed onto the stage. “DW!!”, Launchpad was horrified to see his friend dangerously hurt and frantically rushed over to help him. Some of the Heroes decided to aid the crash pilot, as the doors revealed…a little girl?

No, this cannot be right.

This mysterious visitor was wearing a magenta dress with black cobwebs as decorations on her garment. Two spider-shaped hair bows were placed on the sides of her head. Her Cheshire Cat-like smile spooked the guests out. The rest of the Heroes were dumbfounded and confused by her presence, while Ralph glared at Vanellope and Dash at a table. “We didn’t do the game! We swear!”, they defended. They were both referring to a rule to never play the security tower guns as if they think of it as an arcade game.

All right boys, get your weapons out! She doesn’t look like Little Miss Muffet at all.

Obeying Calhoun’s sudden command, every Hero and guest got into their battle positions and some took out their signature weapons, one of them wielding a chainsaw. The moon illuminated the bright Halloween colors, as the girl began to spoke, “I’m not here to harm you! I want to join your party!”. “Gawrsh, did she followed us here Mickey?”, wondered Goofy. One of the heroes, Finnick, tried to hold his laugh until he suddenly exploded into laughter. With a cheshire cat-like smile, the mysterious visitor unleashed a web that latched onto the fox’s mouth. He tried to take it off, but it remained stuck.

FWOOSH!

I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the unwanted guest that crashes into your party! I am…”, the familiar chant reveals a bandaged Darkwing Duck. Instead of his trademark purple gas, it was green gas. “…Darkwing Duck! I’m afraid you’re not part of the guest list!”, the mallard cried as he took out his gas gun and aimed it at the girl. She lifted her arms up as if she wants to hug Darkwing, “Don’t worry you can trust me! I won’t harm!”.

That smile of yours is creeping me out. Also, why are you exclaiming the word ‘harm’ 2 times? We heard eno-Mmf!

Like Finnick, a web latched onto Darkwing’s bill, but only this time, the girl threw him up into the ceiling with ridiculous strength of a little creature. As shocking as it seems, the mysterious visitor‘s back unleashed arachnid arms and faced her belly on the floor. A round appendix grew out from it, as minor transformations made her become a giant spider. The remains of her dress were now lying on the ground.

I’m glad you trusted Little Miss Fang.

What was the perfect hour of the Halloween Party, now became a nightly showdown against a dark nursery tale. Tables acted as shields and candles were used as extra flamethrowers to burn the monster down. It was also consequential for the Heroquarters: many of the guests retreated from the party, fearing of it burning down, while some decided to fight back. Millions of cobwebs decorated the building and little spiders crept onto the vulnerable Heroes. Biting them, it felt like a devil’s hot touch. Above the ceiling, Darkwing Duck struggled to release himself while the battlefield raged on. A sudden blast made Goofy cover his ears as he worried to Mickey, “What are we going to do Mickey?!”.

I-I don’t know!

Maybe you could use the webs as giant laces to tie the spider’s legs up!”, Woody advised across to Mickey. The cowboy pointed at an open area, “Since that Little Miss Fang is distracted, head over to those webs in that open spot and create a giant lace!”. Doing what he said, Mickey and Goofy ran over to the desired spot and began to untangle a web. Glitching into his Fantasia self, the mouse began to untangle all the webs in the building, as every Hero and guest stopped throwing candles and refilling their ammo. Commanding the webs to tangle Little Miss Fang’s legs, it began the process as a blast of ink smashed the giant spider onto the stage. Like a water hose, the current of ink kept going as Oswald appeared by the door. Following behind him were the Hitchhiking Ghosts, and Mickey was surprised to see them come back. He wasn’t aware of his hand movements that the tangling process was complete. Both Mickey and Oswald saw each other and decided to clean the mess up.

After the stage was rebuilt thanks to Mickey’s sorcery, many of the guests that have fled have returned after hearing battle cries and blasts cease. Darkwing Duck was finally released from the ceiling and with everyone back at the party, Goofy began the event immediately, as Mickey went backstage to find Oswald testing the gauge of his invention. The mouse began to talk, “I’m so glad you decided to come back! But what made you do so?”. Oswald looked away from the machine, “What I did was a rude welcome. I know I still haven’t gotten over the overshadowing, and I still am, but 1)It felt boring to be alone at the abandoned Park Line, and 2)I must have crushed your feelings.”. Mickey frowned at Oswald’s reasons and remembered his broken sentence containing the word ‘chance’. “I’m…”, Oswald hesitated.

Sorry for lashing at you.

Oswald inhaled sharply as Mickey nodded approvingly and patted the rabbit on the shoulder, “You did, but I understand your situation. However, have you heard that the City is making a new show starring you in the future!

Wha-Really?!

Mickey nodded as Oswald pumped his fist in the air, “My spotlight has been regained once again! But you could have said that in the first place.”.
Well, we had to make this story longer to go through your regret.
Our first performer will star-“, Goofy announced behind them as he was suddenly interrupted by a chainsaw revving, “Negaduck and the villains’ time to party!”. “You’re ruining it, shortie!”, Hades’ voice rang through the curtains. Mickey and Oswald looked at each other with wide eyes.

Here comes another party crasher.

3 Likes

From now on, you cannot enter more entries here. We’ll see you in two weeks!

2 Likes

The judges have a big job ahead of them!

3 Likes

Yeah… on a third place winner :rofl:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney