Halloween Tournament ~ Concept Entries

Here is mine

The Son:

• He’s a villain
  • He’s also has a scary face

Let’s celebrate the release of “Mansion” by welcoming the son!

Stats:
Position: Back
Stars: 1 star :star2:
Role: Damage
Movie/Game: Camping,Roblox
Quotes: “I’m Free!”
Basic attack: The Son eats a sandwich heals himself for seconds for healing instead of attacks
Available in: Sign-in Hero
Servers: 1-15
Entrance: The Son appears from a black fog!
Defeat: His Leg stuck in a bear trap out of
no where!
Victory: The Son disapears!

Skills:

White
Son power (:facepunch:normal damage):
Son punchs a nearby enemy dealing damage to them!

Green
Teleportation:
The son teleports to the farthest enemy and punchs them for triple damage!

Blue
Jumpscare (:sparkles:fantastic damage):
The son Jumpscares all enemies deals damage and scaring them for 5 seconds!

Purple
Camping is Good:
Son also get critical damage when do basic attack or “Jumpscare”!

Red Skill:

All skills gives more damage!

Extra stats: - Jumpscare gives more damage
- Healing (Basic attack) also freezing
enemies

Friendships:

Son and Mike
Disk: Jumpscare also heals the weakest ally
Allies: Jack,Mater,Red

4 Likes

Description: Also know as Oroku Saki, Shredder is the leader of the Foot Clan, and an enemy to his brother, Hamato Yoshi. He used his blade, and his strength to attack enemies.

Position: Front

Role: Tank

Star: 3

Team: Yellow

Quote: “There is undoubtedly a fascinating story in how my old nemesis came to teach ninjutsu to four mutant turtles. Perhaps I will let one of you live long enough to tell it.”

Basic attack: Slash with his claws on both of his arms.

White skill, Foot Clan: Shredder calls in 3 foot clan to attack enemies, then himself attack them, dealing X damage.

Green skill, Meet your end: Shredder had 10% chance to block heals from any enemies that try to cursed him.

Blue skill, Vengeance is mine: When he reached to 0 hp, he revive himself to a full hp with an armor. He also heals allies by 20% of Max hp.

Purple skill,Kuro Kabuto: Shredder gains 15% chance to deal back 25% of damage dealt when attack.

Red skill, Final Technique: Shredder basic attack becomes 30% powerful against an enemy.

Entrance: Walks into position. Then get it’s claw out of both of his arms gauntlet before battling.

Victory: Cross his arms and laugh.

Defeat: Take off his helmet, and get to his knee in disappointment. This what does he look like without his helmet*.
*Warning. This is disturbing.

Friendship:

Shredder and Jafar

Kraang and Creep

Block Heal last longer

Allies: Wall-e, Miguel, Miss Piggy

Shredder and Shank

Ninjutsu

Basic attack does damage over time

Damage over time last about X second.

Allies: Huey Dewy and Louie, Rafiki, Madam Mim

3 Likes

Constance Hatchaway
2-star, Frontline, Tank

Source: The Haunted Mansion (Disney Attraction)

Info: Constance Hatchaway, the Black Widow Bride, uses her tricks of love and hatchet in hand to X off her enemies.

Quote: “Here comes the bride…”

Basic Attack: Constance Hatchaway swings her hatchet at the closest enemy, hurting them.

Entrance: Constance Hatchaway floats in with a bouquet of flowers being held by both of her hands, once she floats into position she reveals in the bouquet is her hatchet.

Victory: Constance Hatchaway gives a creepy smile and laughs.

Defeat: Constance Hatchaway lets go of her hatchet and it vanishes in thin air, she gives an angry smile.

White: Black Widow Bride
Fantastic Damage. Constance Hatchaway charms the enemy with the highest basic attack for 10 seconds, once the enemy is done being charmed, Constance throws a critical swing with her hatchet at the enemy dealing X massive damage.

Green: Till Death do us Part
Fantastic Damage. Constance Hatchaway swings her hatchet across the battlefield dealing X damage to the three closest enemies and decreasing their armor and attack speed for 6 second.

Blue: For Better or for Worse
When an enemy tries to charm Constance Hatchaway, she blocks the charm and counters it by charming them back for 6 seconds.

The charm has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.

Purple: In Sickness and in Wealth
While an enemy is charmed by Constance Hatchaway, she drains the enemies of X HP through the duration of the charm and gets it back as X HP, healing her.

Friendships:
Constance Hatchaway/Ursula
“One Soul at a Time,” Uses “Black Widow Bride” on More Enemies.
+X Skill power
*S Constance Hatchaway has a X% to use “Black Widow Bride” on a second and third enemy.

Constance Hatchaway/Sally
“Split the Seams,” Attacks Poison Enemies.
+X Basic Damage
+X Max HP
*S Constance Hatchaway poisons enemies she hits dealing X damage through the duration of the poison.

9 Likes

Noice Concept

1 Like

She is constancely trying to kill her enemies

I like it

1 Like

Grigori Rasputin

Source: “Anastasia"
Role: Control
Position: Midline
2 Stars

Info: Blinded by revenge against the Romanov family, and turned into an undead thanks to a pact with the Devil, Grigori Rasputin, the most mystical man in all Russia, use cruel deceptions and devilish powers to torment and destroy his enemies.

Quote: “Now my dark purpose will be fulfilled, and the last of the Romanovs will die!”

Basic attack: Rasputin casts a green lightning with his reliquary against the enemy
Entrance: Rasputin appears from the mists
Victory: Rasputin loudly laugh showing his reliquary
Defeat: Rasputin’s reliquary blows up, and he disappears in a cloud of dust

1af062a302aee18e73c913c1d05afdb29638a574_hq

White Skill: “In The Dark Of The Night"
Fantastic damage (Ability Power)

Rasputin creates a huge vortex of green demons, dealing X damage and applying “Agony" on his enemies for 4 seconds. While enemies are under the effect of “Agony", they have reduced Ability Power and Basic Damage, and they gain less energy.
“Agony" could not be applied if the enemy is above level Y.

giphy

Green Skill: “Swim Under The Ice"

Rasputin freezes all nearby enemies for 4 seconds, dealing also X damage every second.
Freeze could fail if the enemy is above level Y.

tumblr_n06oxzrSxW1rsrzfmo1_400

Blue Skill: “Deceptive Dream"

Rasputin enters in the mind of the furthest enemy, dealing X damage, inactivating him for 5 seconds and push him to move from his original position to the frontline.
The spell could fail if the enemy is above level Y.

giphy-8

Purple Skill: “The Nightmare Was Me!”

Once for battle, if Rasputin reaches 0 hp, he falls into pieces, then the powers of the reliquary let him to revive himself with X hp.
Every time Rasputin deals damage to an enemy with his abilities, if the enemy has a buff, the duration of this buff is reduced by 1 second. If the buff hasn’t duration, the buff has 50% less efficacy for 3 seconds.

MasculineSlimJabiru-small

Friendship with Hades: “Meeting with the Devil"
-Bonus Ability Power
-While the enemies are under the effect of “Agony", they take X damage every second and they have reduced attack evasion.

Friendship with Jafar: “Deceptions Challenge"
-Bonus Hp
-“Deceptive Dream” affects two enemies, and they lose X armor and reality during the inactivation.

10 Likes

Frollo, 2 star.

“I was just imagining a rope around that beautiful neck.”

Don’t let his priestly robes fool you, Frollo is a very dangerous man, who uses his position to do what he wants.

Entrance: Stalks into battle with his hands clasped in front of him, then puts one hand behind his back, that hand is holding a dagger.

Victory: He smiles evily.

Defeat: He stamps his foot and drops the dagger.

Basic attack: Stabs with dagger.

Position: Front

White skill: Flames to Punish.

Frollo grabs a torch and throws it upon the ground, underneath a enemy of your choosing, creating a fire in that spot. (On auto, Frollo will do it under the enemy that has the most Tenacity.)

Enemies close to that spot are slowed by 20% and have blindness. Enemies in that spot, take X Fantastic damage per second.

The flames will fizzle out after 5 seconds.

Frollo can only have three flames at a time.

Enemies in this area become immune to freezes.

GIF-FROLLO

Green skill: Defy me?

Frollo Points his finger at an enemy, charming that enemy for 10 seconds and gaining 25% attack speed for 10 seconds.

Frollo may only activate this skill on an enemy that is dealing damage to him.

The charm may be evaded if the enemy is lvl Y or above.

tumblr_ol2rlfx0Lm1su7649o1_500

Blue skill: Hear my voice!

Frollo shouts a command, Silencing all enemies for 15 seconds and reducing the cool downs of all Allies skills by 30%.

giphy%20(5)

Purple skill: Smoke Surprise.

frollo

After activates his white skill, he calls the smoke to himself, blinding all enemies for 1 second and gaining invisibility for 5 seconds.

While in this state, He gains 25% more skill power.

Red skill: Fervor!

Every time Frollo activates any of his previous skills, he gains 150 energy.I

Boosted Stats:

Reality
Improved healing
Basic attack
Skill power.

Friendship:

Hades: Hell Fire

Frollo meets Hades, Lord of the Underworld and King of fire, he scolds Hades for being wicked, and accidentally winds up helping Hades come up with a new plan to defeat Hercules…but it fails…

Disk Level: Flames to Punish deals X more damage.

Disk Stars: Flames to punish lasts 2 seconds longer. Frollo can have 2 additional flames active at a time.

(+2 seconds per star)

Friendship:

Barbossa: Treachery at its finest

Barbossa and Frollo discuss the ways that they betrayed others, and both take notes on how to do it better next time.

Disk Level: Frollo deals X more damage.

Disk Stars: Hear my Voice lasts 1 second longer and temporarily negates 10% of the affected’s tenacity.

(+1 second per star, +5% per star)

Character Notes.

I wanted to make him focus around control because I thought that is what he did most in the movie, however, with his red skill, exercising his control skills will allow him to release his damage skill faster.

If he starts spouting of those fires, Good luck to the enemy team in trying to take him out, the idea behind the fires is that Tenacity will not work on them, because they are not a part if the characters, I enjoyed making him and, of course as a villain he works perfectly for Halloween. :grin:

8 Likes

Here is my super concept
Syndrome
“And if everybody’s super…nobody is.”
3 Stars
Blue Team
Control/Stun
Victory:Floats upward laughing maniacally
Defeat:His rocket boots malfunction and he is whisked away off the screen
Entrance:blasts in and floats down to the ground with a chuckle
Basic Attack:Blasts his opponent with a zero point energy blast
White Skill:No Powers Needed
Syndrome blasts the entire enemy team and stuns them all in a bubble dealing gradual X damage and sapping X energy that will allow syndrome to grow energy quicker.
Green Skill:Bon Voyage (he appears in a scene with this guy and it is the scene where he changes so it fits)
Syndrome flies towards his target and blasts them in the face with his rocket boots dealing X damage. Afterward he flies back to position
Blue Skill:Hold on!
Syndrome dodges an attack and then blasts the enemy who attacked with a energy blast trapping them in a bubble for X seconds and stunning them. Syndrome can only dodge every 6 seconds.
Purple Skill:Everyone Can Be Super!
Syndrome gains skill power each time one of his allies is attacked for more than 5% of their health.
Red Skill:Who’s super now?
Syndrome’s bubbles also heal his allies for X health per second
friendships
Syndrome and Malificent
Thorny Situations
Syndrome now has thorns inside of the bubbles he shoots towards his enemies which deal half of the damage the bubbles do.
Gonzo and Syndrome
Daredevils
Syndrome now does more damage with his rocket boots and they now burn for 5 seconds dealing X damage.
Counters:Olaf
Strengths:Any frail hero
Costumes:Buddy.
Hope you enjoyed my super concept!

1 Like

(Here is my entry)

Quackerjack
2 star,frontline, tank

download%20(1)

Description:Quackerjack is a mad toymaker/criminal who uses his toys to control the battlefield

Quote:“let’s play”

Basic attack:throws a chattering teeth, dealing x damage

Entrance:jumps on a pogo stick into battle and then takes out mr. banana brain

Victory:Quackerjack and mr. Banana brain laugh at the enemies

Defeat:Quackerjack gets poofed and comes back in a business suit as he gasps

Skills

White:toy talks

Quackerjack and mr. Banana brain taunts all enemies which makes all enemies target them for 20 seconds.

Green:quack-in-a-box

At the start of each wave, Quackerjack places jack-in-a-boxes randomly on the battlefield which damages enemies who step on them for x amount and scares them for 10 seconds.

Scare may fail against enemies above x level

Blue:banana demon

Mr. banana brains gets possessed by paddywhack which then he “pranks” a opponent which decreases their attack power overtime by 15%

Purple:childs play

Quackerjack’s skill power now increases by 15%

Red:two minds one crime

Quackerjack now puts 6 jack-in-a-boxes in the battlefield and also gains a shield for x amount when a enemy steps on one

Friendships

Quackerjack/megavolt
Partners in crime
Shield now heals when he gets hit

Quackerjack’s shield now heals him for x amount whenever he gets hit.

Quackerjack/mad hatter
Childish games
Quackerjack gains more speed

Quackerjack gains 19% more attack speed when taunting a enemy

hope you guys enjoyed!!!

4 Likes

(My entry)
BrainTeasers
Source: DarkWing Duck
Position: Frontline
Stars: :star:
Trial team: Red

Info: A alien race that use hosts to conquer planets with their mind controlling powers and fascination for metal the BrainTeasers will conquer their foes

Quote: “This is what you call food where’s the metal?!”

Basic attack: One of the Brainteasers jumps onto a enemy making them hit themselves
Entrance: The Brainteasers crash land onto the battle field and crawls out their pod
Victory: The Brainteasers laugh and scheme for more victories
Defeat: The BrainTeasers sneeze losing their hosts

White skill “Brain games”: The BrainTeasers each hop onto a foe while doing this the brainTeasers are invulnerable while in control of their host, their host also takes double damage when hit, the BrainTeasers stay on their hosts until their energy bar runs out or if their hosts gets defeated

Green Skill “Daze to the Brain”: The BrainTeasers Daze into a foe’s eyes blinding and stunning them for 7 seconds has chance to fail on enemies above level X

Blue skill “Pleasing Teasing”: The BrainTeasers hop onto a allies heads increasing their basic attack by 4982 and their Reality by 4790 chance to fail on allies above level X

Purple skill “Metal hunger”: The BrainTeasers’ Attack Damage is increased by 2300 every time they possess a host either ally or foe

Red Skill “Revenging Return”: Every time a foe hits the foes The BrainTeasers are possessing that enemy’s attack speed is decreased by 30% for 6 seconds

Friendships
BrainTeasers-Stitch “Chaotic Aliens”: The BrainTeasers’ Basic attack damage is increased by 1510 (Add 10 per star) max: 1550

BrainTeasers-Yzma “Ruler Of Nations”:
If a ally heals The BrainTeasers they heal the BrainTeasers 270 more than other allies

2 Likes

Ironic 2 DarkWing Duck Villains back to back lol

2 Likes

@TherMasterSpooky I think is making their concept right now wonder who it is

3 Likes

Here’s my frightening(ly terribly done) concept. Probably my worst one. But hey, it’s Halloween so I think the terribleness fits the mood.

Woozle

This woozle is a three-star, midline control hero!

Entrance: Walks in sneakily
Victory: Puts on a hat
image https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WeightyAromaticGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif
Defeat: Runs away

Basic attack: Throws stolen hunny pots

White: Scary Weasel
The woozle runs across the screen dealing X damage and scaring enemies for 8 seconds.

Green: Deceitful Dude
The woozle charms the nearest enemy for 8 seconds.

Blue: Sticky Situation
The woozle puts hunny on a random enemy, slowing them down.

Purple: Stealing Scoundrel
The woozle runs to the enemy with the highest HP and takes it back to the ally with the lowest HP.

Friendships
Woozle and Jafar “Deceitful Thieves”
+100 HP
“Stealing Scoundrel” now steals 10% more HP from enemies.

Woozle and Miss Piggy “Two Weasels”
+100 skill power
“Deceitful Dude” now has a chance to charm a second enemy.

4 Likes

I personally thought you were gonna do a Stitch villain like Leroy, Dr.Hamsterveil something along those lines

1 Like

Just because he loves stitch

Does not mean he can’t love other things

2 Likes

I was saying that unexpected things are ok and cool too

Clayton (Tarzan)

Damage Hero

Information character: Clayton the rufus hunter clays his guns to destroy his enemies

Stars: :star::star::star:

Quote: “family groups, excuse me, but these are wild beast it was soon it tell to your head off, but look at you.”

Team character: Yellow

Skills

White skill: Lots of Fires
Clayton use his gun to shoot creeps from 10 seconds

Green skill: Mini Traps
Clayton aim and throw at three traps before he invincible in 20 seconds

Blue skill: One Target at a Time
Same skill “Lots of Fires”. Clayton could aim three creeps at a time. As auto he shoots any creeps

Purple skill: Fight and Fist
Clayton punch harder at enemy on time

Friendship Mode.

Clayton - Gaston
Hunters Journey
Others: Jafar, Yzma, Gonzo
Lots and Lots for Guns Fire in 30 Seconds

Clayton - Jafar
Lot of Treasure Moneys
Others: Timon and Pumbaa. Madame Mim. Simba and Nala
“Mini Traps” Skills can use 2 KOS

3 Likes

NOTE: I’ve been a mistake in this concept because I erase red skills in this contest you know red skills are not in this contest. And if you don’t know I fix up their, I made the worst man in this contest ever got.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if you have a Red Skill or not. It’s your decision.

1 Like

Don’t say that. You did your best. It’s not bad at all

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney