Happy Stitch Day! (+Stitch Appreciation!)

Who all has Stitch’s costume? I have finally got it after ages, but sadly i have to remove stitch from my team to include baymax because my sulley keeps dying. If only there were 6 hero slots!

6 Likes

I have the costume! Experiment 626 for the win!

30 Likes

Don’t even start. You want a spork in the game. You’re being arrogant and insensitive.

16 Likes

Show us where @TherMasterStitch trashed your ralph because i have a hard time believing it

26 Likes

Yes I have said Ralph wasn’t the best before. But you have been way more negative to all other heroes.

19 Likes

Saying that a hero isnt the best isnt trashing them. Some heroes truly are better than others

6 Likes

Hook, line, and sinker. Stop taking the bait and just flag him for spamming.

8 Likes

I can’t find any comments I made. If I remember all I said before that I never use Ralph now and he’s one of my weakest but I don’t think I ever called him trash or that he sucked. And other people have said much worse about Ralph. I agree with @PawpsicleSticks, they just want to cause drama and make me look and feel bad

14 Likes

How would ypu know he is Trash? Ypu do not even use him.

6 Likes

Well, this is now my most popular thread! Also now the most popular thread!
image http://31.media.tumblr.com/e4e70d92a56911882e2230509a06eb40/tumblr_n7f0nk5pQc1talgluo2_500.gif

25 Likes

My Stitch is so happy with all the love Stitch has gotten today!

(Don’t worry his brother isn’t jealous!)

28 Likes

Stitch is cute, kind, funny, generous, loyal and so so adorable, we could all learn alot from him regardless of whether we like him or not!

21 Likes

Yep! Stitch is the same! Friendly, loyal, and so cute! That’s why they get tons of massages!

25 Likes

Well this is my stitch he might not be the best around. But he works really good for me!

I like him
:crown:
:angel:

19 Likes

My Stitch is so awful. :sweat:

15 Likes

No at least he’s dressed well! I spent the gold from Stitches threads on empowering him.

:crown:
:angel:

8 Likes

Can you send me the link plz? I would love to see it! :grimacing:

1 Like

Yeah, his costume looks good on him. But since the beginning, I never included him in my main team, or even in my second or third team. Not saying he’s bad (he’s actually great in battle), it’s just that he I’m focusing on my 5-star heroes.

About the costume. Yes, City Faire and Badge Bit Collector is where I’m good at. Just got lucky also at the first guild contest.

2 Likes

All Stitches are good! None are bad! @NCTzen_Haechan

23 Likes

Is Leroy considered a Stitch?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney