Happy Stitch Day! (+Stitch Appreciation!)

Ever heard of Star Wars, solo a Star Wars story?

No,I have never heard of Star Wars what is it?

Funny jokeā€¦

Edit: This was sarcasm.

(Things just got a little more interestingā€¦)

7 Likes

Thank you Spongebob

1 Like

I know what Star Wars is,Iā€™m not an idiot

Thatā€™s just Rude to people who donā€™t know what Star Wars is. Anyways can we get back on topic

Well due to real life events, I am stressed so I may watch Lilo & Stitch tonight with my cute and fluffy Stitch!

Sounds good.

1 Like

I just found out something cool today,

Kevin McDonald Voiced someone in Invader Zim, and Back at the Barnyard!

Also, There is a Deleted Scene in Lilo & Stitch.

Here: https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Lilo_%26_Stitch:_The_747_Sequence

Stitch I know we didnt know each over that wellā€¦ or maybe at all, but you are moving on to the next chapter of your life, and I support that. We will deeply miss you and you will be remembered by your kindness and positivity.
Iā€™m glad you are going to check in for some time, because the forums wouldnā€™t last without you.

We will always remember you with the stitch day post forever.

Oā€™hana, buddy.

I Am Leaving the Forums Soon

2 Likes

Sorry for a bit of a revive. Two things I wanted to sayā€¦
Firstly, I got this poster and I really love it. It is based off the Stitch ad campaign.
Secondly, ShopDisney is releasing a series also based after the ad campaign called ā€œStitch Crashes Disneyā€.

I do really hope for this to be a full on revive, seeing as I love Stitch!
Stitch1

4 Likes

Slightly off topic, but whenever I look at that movie poster, I keep thinking Jasmine is the one with the mermaid tail when she very obviously is not. :man_facepalming:

Hehe. I kept thinking that Jasmineā€™s ponytail (Where Tink is) was Genieā€™s tail lol

It doesnā€™t help that I canā€™t really see Jasmineā€™s legs since theyā€™re sort of behind the tail.

I made it in emoji form:
Some faces were customā€¦

7 Likes

I can tell Dopeyā€™s and Genieā€™s were :wink:

1 Like

I also found my Disney and Lilo & Stitch themed Matchbox car from 2010! (It was a fun set of five cars.)
Nostalgia is rushing back so fast!

7 Likes

Stitch Day is a little over a month from now! :grin:

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney