Happy Tamatoa day (+Tamatoa appreciation!)

Happy Tamatoa Day to our favorite 4th wall breaking crab, Tamatoa!

There is no Tamatoa day, but diamond day is in a week, and crab day was yesterday

So I declare today Tamatoa day!

And if you forgot who Tamatoa is… look it up!

So let’s express our love for Tamatoa…

Tamatoa2

TamatoaGif

11 Likes

Two great versions of Shiny!

This song also fits well here

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=9etN9Xqld6o&feature=share

2 Likes

Sorry for taking so long to respond, I was going to post this, but then got carried away listening to it :joy: It is from a game that is no longer with us… Disney Crossy Road!

Does anyone here remember the first time they heard Shiny? I remember I was in St. Louis and i saw it at the theater in the Chesterfield Mall after riding the carousel there. After the movie, my sister asked if I liked the song “Your Welcome” and I said "Yeah, but what about Shiny"

I saw it when I first saw Moana back in 2016. The moment was literally incredible. And Schaffrillas Productions’ intense love for Tamatoa is one of my favorite things ever. He is just so iconic.

tenor (35)

Yes! I was absolutely mind-blown about how cool he looks and how no one talks about him.

Something something seafood…

We will not stop until we get that 2 hour analysis

I don´t remember when I first saw it but I loved “You´re welcome” and “Shiny” both awesome.

1 Like

He really should have gotten more screen time!
TamatoaSmash

I´m thinking in actually making a tamatoa concept.

I can do skills

I´m already thinking in some but you can help if you want.

1 Like

Tamota is the secondry vilian in moana while teka was the main villian teka was also tefiti

…yeah, we know…

1 Like

Well this thread is for celebrating Tamatoa because he did not get enough screen time! :smile:
TamatoaGif

Yay! This thread seems cool.

I have Shiny in my playlist, and whenever it starts playing, a smile forms on my face. He needed more screentime.

5 Likes

Same! I have an all Disney playlist, and whenever Shiny comes up, I do a whole dance that I made!

What other Disney characters do you think Tamatoa would be friends with?
Emoji Gif

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney