Harrison from Camp Camp Refresh

Harrison

HarrisonTransparent
Harrison’s inhuman ability to perform magic tricks come in use with his friends, being a great support for your team

“Woah… it appears I have freaked my own mind”
Stars: :star2:
Role: Support
Position: Midline
Trials Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: See passive

Entrance: Harrison comes in riding on huge cards, when in position he hops of the cards and makes them hand size. Then Harrison slouch’s down and is ready to fight.

Victory: Harrison gives himself a spell to fly, then he flies around in a few circles. Harrison then stretches out into a Y before falling back to the ground.

Defeat: Harrison tries to perform a disappear spell but he fails. Harrison falls to the ground and sobs

Skills

White Skill: Card Magic :white_circle:

Passive: instead of a basic attack Harrison sends a dove to a random enemy every 1 second that steals 50 energy and gives it to a random ally.

Active: Harrison pulls out 3 cards, giving himself and the two strongest allies 450 energy and a 100% attack and movement speed increase for 10 seconds.

Green Skill: All we do is pull rabbits out of hats :green_circle:
:sparkles: Fantastic
Harrison takes off his hat and pulls a rabbit out of it healing him for X HP and applies 500 energy. Harrison then throws the rabbit at an enemy dealing X damage and removes X armor and X reality for 10 seconds.

If the enemy he hit had above 50% HP Harrison gains 4 stacks of hardy and applies 4 stacks of weakness to the enemy hit. Each stack of weakness an enemy has they take X more damage.
(weakness stacks cap out at 8)
Hardy and Weakness stacks have a chance to fail to apply against enemies above level X

Blue Skill: Outcasts together! :large_blue_circle:
Harrison applies the two weakest allies a 30% boost to all their stats for 8 seconds.

Stat boost has a chance to fail on allies above level X

Purple Skill: That’s kinda why i’m here :purple_circle:
Every 3 basic attacks a random ally gains 150 energy and has a 60% chance to apply a 50% movement and attack speed boost to that ally.

Percent chance is lowered by X against enemies above level X

Red Skill: My mom says i’ll grow into my looks :red_circle:
“Card Magic” Is now applied to all allies.

Harrison now gains X more hp from “All we do is pull rabbits out of hats” and now applies it to the two lowest hp allies.

+X Skill Power
+X Tenacity
+X Bonus healing to debuffed allies when using “All we do is pull rabbits out of hats”

Friendships: :handshake:

Was this your card

Harrison and Kim Possible
Harrison’s white skill now cleanses all of allies debuffs and gives them 10% of their max hp as healing.

Disk Power
+Z Reality
+Z Healing to allies from all sources

Memories
+5% every star

Allies: The Mad Hatter, Jack Jack, Fairy Godmother

Kids are kids!

Harrison and Peter Pan
Every 3 seconds Harrison and all allies healing 30% of their max hp as healing

Disk Power
+Z Skill Power
+Z Tenacity whenever an enemy applies a debuff to Harrison

Memories
+5% every star

Allies: Alice, Russell, Miguel

Feedback is appreciated! tell me what things you like and didn’t like! I’d be happy to fix some things that need buffing, changing, or nerfing.

Original → Harrison From Camp Camp - Unlikely Concept - #3 by PocoPlease

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney