Harry Potter's Unlikely Hero Concept (N.12)

Hi everyone! Today I present you another Unlikely Hero Concept! It’s Harry Potter’s Unlikely Hero Concept!

Harry_Potter_(HBP_promo)_1

Team: Blue
Stars: :star2::star2::star2:
Role: Control
Position: Front-Line

Description: Ten Points to Gryffindor! Harry Potter is here to destroy you even if you have armor or reality. He’s a good “Damage Per Second” hero even if he is a Tank! Don’t let him turn your team into… some frogs?

Quote: “Yeah, you can have a word. Good-bye.”

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Harry Potter walks, while he spins his magic stick.
Victory: Harry Potter jumps while spinning his magic stick.
Defeat: Harry Potter drops his magic stick and he does a face-palm.

SKILLS

Basic Attack: Harry Potter casts a mini-spell on the closest enemy, dealing X damage.

White Skill, Enchanted Spell: Normal/Fantastic Damage
Passive: Harry’s basic attack depends on the closest enemy’s armor and reality. If his reality is greater than his armor, the basic attack deals normal damage, if his armor is greater than his reality, it deals fantastic damage.

Active: Harry casts a spell on the furthest enemy, dealing X damage per second for X seconds. He deals an additional X damage per second if the enemy is charmed. After that, Harry casts another spell on that enemy, reducing his Max HP by X HP for X seconds. Additionally, Harry gains X armor and X reality for X seconds for each enemy previously charmed by the team.

Green Skill, Pierced Soul:
When taking damage equal to X percent of his armor in a single attack, Harry casts a great spell on the enemy with the most current HP, snaring, shattering and piercing him at the same time for X seconds. This can only happen twice per wave.

Blue Skill, Energy Thief:
Harry casts a super-spell on all enemies, stealing X energy from each of them and granting it equally to his team, including himself.

Purple Skill, Magic Defender: True Damage
Harry’s basic attack now deals an additional X true damage, and every X basic attacks, charms the furthest enemy for X seconds.

When he reaches 1 HP, Harry immediately gains a X HP shield, active for X seconds. It’s impossible to destroy.

Red Skill, Guaranteed Dodge:
When Harry actives the shield of “Magic Defender”, once his shield is gone, he gets X percent dodge chance for X seconds.

Harry gains X basic damage for each ally whose Max HP are higher than Harry’s.

Harry gains X Skill Power for X seconds each time he uses “Enchanted Spell”.

• X Max HP
  • X Basic Damage
  • X HP to the Shield from “Magic Defender”

BATTLE BADGE

It Recharges:

• When the charm hits X enemies

If Recharged:

• X Skill Power
  • X Basic Damage
  • Invincibility for X seconds

FRIENDSHIPS

Merlin: “Pure Magic”

Bc9d5a1441510b96505617176eaad8af1a779361

Harry Potter meets Merlin. While Merlin isn’t caring about him, Harry wants Merlin to teach him more about the magic.

LEVEL:

• X Skill Power to Allies and Harry
  • X Reality To Blue Team Allies
  • X Armor to Yellow Team Allies and Harry
  • X Reality to Red Team Allies

STARS:

• Every X seconds, Harry decreases the attack and movement speeds of a casual enemy of X percent for X seconds

Allies: Fairy Godmother, Cinderella, Vanellope

Madam Mim: “Trust Me, It’s Fine!”

MadamMim

Harry Potter meets Madam Mim. He wants to learn her magic, but she wants to trick him!

LEVEL:

• X Basic Damage to Allies
  • X Tenacity to Allies and Harry
  • The enemies lose X Reality while they’re charmed
  • The enemies lose X Armor while they’re shattered

STARS:

• Now “Energy Thief” steals X more energy from the enemies and it’s gained to Harry’s team, himself included

Allies: Cheshire Cat, Kida, Alice

I hope you liked this Unlikely Hero Concept!

2 Likes

This Unlikely Hero Concept is now in my Hero Concepts’ List!

2 Likes

Harry Potter I should say a control Charters, his a tank?

Oops, my mistake! I’m fixing it right now!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney