He can do anything (Unlikely remake-cept)

Jevil

99E39840-A9F4-4D69-8DAF-5E356A083DA0

Stars: :star::star:
Position: Backline
Role: Damage
Trial team: Blue

“MY HEARTS GO OUT TO ALL YOU SINNERS!!”

See the devilsknife, see the curtains on fire, jevil’s on the battlefield ready to unleash chaos on any enemy he desires

Animations

Entrance: Jevil teleports into the battlefield with his hand raised and then he laughs

Victory: Jevil laughs while two devilsknifes circle him

Defeat: Jevil gets tired out

Basic attack: Jevil throws a spade at the nearest enemy, dealing X damage

Skills

White: My final chaos

Jevil summons a group of devilsknifes from the sky which rains down on the enemy team, each devilsknifes deals X damage and halves the armor of each enemy they hit by 60%

Then a final giant devilsknife falls down and slices through the whole enemy team, dealing X damage to all foes, decreasing 100% armor and X energy from each enemy and applying 3 stacks of “weakness” to each enemy.

Armor and energy decrease is less effective against enemies above LV Z

Green: All you sinners

Jevil summons two bombs which he then drops on the two enemies with the highest armor, the club bomb deals X damage to the foe and stuns the foe for 8 seconds while also shooting out clubs that deal X damage to other nearby enemies

The heart bomb deals X damage to the foe and charms the foe for 8 seconds, it also shoots out hearts that deal X damage to other nearby enemies while also having a 45% chance to charm each foe as well.

Blue: Catch me if you can

Jevil makes a silly face as he launches a volley of 5 small spade bullets at the nearest enemy, dealing X damage to the foe and knocking the foe back.

He does this attack 3 times to the same enemy.

Purple: Chaos, chaos

The club bomb from “All you sinners” has a 75% chance to inflict an extra random disable onto the target enemy.

Red: World’s revolving

“My final chaos” now deals X extra damage per each stack of weakness on each enemy when preforming this skill.

Jevil now deals X extra true damage with his basic attack and “catch me if you can”
+X damage to “All you sinners”
+X skill power
+X max HP

Friendships

Jevil/Quackerjack
Clowning achievement
double disables when threatened

Disables dealt out by allies are now doubled when they are under 45% of their health.

Jevil/Rafiki
Cryptic chaos
Weakness pierces armor

Each stack of “weakness” on an enemy now pierces the armor of each target enemy by 15% per each stack of “weakness”.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney