He Don’t Talk None - Dopey Concept (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, 1937)

Preface: This is not the first concept I have made but it is the first I’m posting. I hope to post more in the future, so please give me honest feedback as to what I’m doing well and what can be better!

Dopey
The silliest dwarf, Dopey’s clumsiness comes in handy on the battlefield. He may not talk much, but Dopey can put up a good fight.

“Aaaaahhhhh!”

Stars: :star:

Type: Frontline Support

Trials Team: Blue Team

Entrance: Dopey walks in happily, pulling a minecart of diamonds behind him.

Victory: Dopey sticks out his tongue and snaps his fingers.

Defeat: Dopey takes off his hat and bats his eyelashes.

Skills

Basic Attack:
See passive.

:white_circle: White Skill: “Off To Work”
Passive: Instead of a basic attack, Dopey pulls a diamond out of the minecart and throws it to a random ally. The diamond will apply X shield and grant either X armor or reality at random to the ally hit for 10 seconds.

Active: Dopey puts two diamonds on his eyes and looks around, granting himself X shield and reflect for 10 seconds.

:green_circle: Green Skill: “Cymbal Smash”
Dopey attempts to squash a fly with his cymbal but hits an enemy instead, dealing X normal damage and sapping and stunning the enemy for 8 seconds.

Stun has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.

:large_blue_circle: Blue Skill: “Slippery Soap”
Dopey pulls out a bar of soap but it slips out of his hands, bouncing to the ally with the most debuffs and disables. That ally is cleansed of their debuffs and disables and becomes energized for 10 seconds. Allies energized with this skill gain +50 energy per basic attack. The ally hit is also healed X health.

:purple_circle: Purple Skill: “Pesky Fly”
After using “Cymbal Smash,” nearby allies are energized and have their attack and movements speed increases by 50% for 8 seconds. Allies energized with this skill gain +50 energy per basic attack.

Movement speed increase has a chance to fail on allies above level X.

:red_circle: Red Skill: “Completely Oblivious”
Whenever an enemy tries disable Dopey, he ignores the disable and instead heals himself for 10% of his max HP.

Whenever Dopey uses “Off To Work,” he cleanses himself of debuffs and gains buffs of the same type and power for 8 seconds.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Max HP
  • +Y Skill Power
  • +Z Shield with “Off To Work”

Friendships

Suds for Duds
Dopey and Cinderella
Cleanse multiple allies at once!

Disk Power

• +X Armor
  • +X Reality
  • +Y “Slippery Soap” Healing

Memories

• “Slippery Soap” now hits every ally with a debuff or disable and applies all benefits.
  • Anytime Dopey cleanses an ally, they gain a 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% attack speed increase for 6 seconds.
  • Anytime Dopey cleanses an ally, they gain a 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% movements speed increase for 6 seconds.

Allies: Lilo, Sisu, Daisy Duck

Completely and Utterly Dopey
Dopey and Sweetums
Energize allies to beat creeps faster!

Disk Power

• +X Evasion
  • +X Tenacity
  • +Y Armor
  • +Y Reality

Memories

• Dopey’s first 2/3/4/5/6 uses of his passive skill energize the ally hit for 8 seconds.
  • Energized allies gain +20/+40/+60/+80/+100 energy per basic attack.

Allies: Negaduck, Jake Long, Flash

4 Likes

Wow! Nice Concept!

3 Likes

Why don’t you pair Dopey with Snow White in Friendship disks?

3 Likes

I originally had a friendship between Dopey and Snow White, but decided to give Grumpy and friendship with her instead.

2 Likes

Great concept :+1:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney