Hector Rivera's Likely Hero Concept (N.17)

Hi everyone! Today I present you Hector Rivera’s Likely Hero Concept!

Coco_Hector_render

Team: Yellow
Stars: :star2:
Role: Tank
Position: Front-Line

DESCRIPTION AND QUOTE

Description: This skeleton can ally his team by using a guitar and then smashing it in front of your team! Be careful! He has a detachable arm and some dance skills to damage your team and charm them!

Quote: “I can help you, you can help me, we can help each other! But most importantly, you can help me!”

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Hector walks to his position.
Victory: Hector does an OK with both hands and smiles.
Defeat: Hector detaches his arm from his body and does a face-palm with it.

SKILLS

Basic Attack: Hector punches the closest enemy, dealing X damage.

White Skill, It’s Time to Play: Normal Damage
Hector takes out his guitar and plays it, healing all of his allies for X HP, giving X stacks of “Hardy” to each of them, and increasing their attack and movement speeds by X percent for X seconds. Hector then breaks the guitar and throws it to the enemies, dealing X damage to the enemies hit and stunning and silencing them for X seconds.

Green Skill, Take This: Normal Damage
Every X seconds, Hector dodges a basic attack and detaches his arm from his body and sends it to the enemies, dealing X damage to the enemies hit, stunning and fragmenting them for X seconds, and reducing their armor and reality by X for X seconds.

Blue Skill, Dance for Me:
Hector begins to dance, increasing his attack and movement speeds by X percent for X seconds and cleansing himself. After that, he charms the enemy with the most basic damage for X seconds. During this time, the charmed enemy has X additional armor.

Purple Skill, Skeletal Heart:
Each time Hector is debuffed, Hector studies a random enemy for X seconds.

“Dance for Me” now heals all of Hector’s allies for X HP per second for X seconds.

Red Skill, Try If You Have a Bone: Normal Damage
Each time he increases his attack and movement speeds, Hector gains a X percent dodge chance for X seconds.

Each time Hector is debuffed, Hector deals an additional X damage with the next X basic attacks.

Each time Hector is stunned, Hector reduces the armor and reality of the applying enemy by X for X seconds.

• X Skill Power
  • X Armor
  • X Normal Damage to “Take This”

BATTLE BADGE

It Recharges:

• When the stun hits X enemies

If Recharged:

• X Skill Power
  • X Max HP
  • Invisibility for X seconds

FRIENDSHIPS

Miguel Rivera: “Partners in Music”

Miguel_Rivera

Hector meets Miguel again and they decide to do a small concert, but it seems that someone didn’t like the decision.

LEVEL:

• X Basic Damage
  • X Skill Power to Allies
  • X Max HP
  • The enemies lose X Reality while they’re stunned

STARS:

• Now “Take This” snares the first enemy hit for X seconds.

Allies: Puss In Boots, Flynn Rider, Quorra

Kristoff & Sven: “Cold Music”

DHBM_Kristoff_&_Sven

Hector meets Kristoff & Sven and they start talking to each other about music, but at one point Sven runs away. Something’s going on there.

LEVEL:

• X Evasion
  • X Tenacity
  • X Armor
  • The enemies lose X Armor while they’re silenced

STARS:

• Now when the guitar is smashed with “It’s Time to Play”, Hector also applies X stacks of “Fatigue” to the enemies hit.

Allies: Elsa, Anna, Olaf

Now it’s your turn! Which role should Hector Rivera have? Let me know in the poll below!

Which role should Hector Rivera have?
  • Damage
  • Tank
  • Control
  • Support

0 voters

I hope you liked this Likely Hero Concept!

1 Like

This Likely Hero Concept is now in My Hero Concepts’ List!

Great Concept.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

Yes we need more Coco characters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney