Height Comparisons and... Hades

Ok, maybe we will get answers to this in the upcoming campaign chapters??

I don’t think so… (20 letters)

…thank you for expressing your completely negative opinion…:expressionless:

Texting is worse than communicating. In my head I was saying it in a singsongy voice

. . . And that’s better?

1 Like

Alright let’s judt stop I’m tired of people focusing on height and not on Hades’ weird being-on-higher-ground bug so goodbye

What is the big deal that he floats?

Yax and Jack -jack both float like 3 ft off the ground and no one says a thing.

1 Like

But their shadows are ON GROUND LEVEL

Once this update is finished, I will inestogate this in game and reach some conclusions. :wink:

Ok, I have done some checking in game.

Let me begin by showing the control group of my experiment.

As you can see, Hades appears to be floating. You are correct. But, then I selected another character and found a very interesting thing.

As you can see, Ursula and Hades are both floating. So, I thought maybe Hercules was lower than everyone else, but, I was wrong, for when I added another character,

Both Ursula and Hades are higher than the others. I had a theory I had to check, so I did.

As you can see from this, Hades, Ursula, and Maleficent are all floating higher than all others. Why? Idk. I did not detect this with Zurg or Scar. I also did not test Tia Dalma or Queen of Hearts as I do not have her. Would anyone like to build on my research? Feel free. :grin:

2 Likes

OKAY. LISTEN.
There is a way to know if a hero floats or not, and this is through their breathing movement. Standing heroes moves backward and forward, while floating heroes moves up and down. So to clear things up…
Hades? Floating
Maleficent? Standing
Ursula? Standing
Zurg? Floating
EVE? Floating
Tia Dalma? Floating

Now, to answer the OP. Well, Hades is really taller than Hercules. Why? Because Hades is a god and Hercules is a demigod. There has to be a mark of difference between the two.

The question was why the shadows are not aligned on the ground :wink:

That was the one thing I can’t figure out until now. The only reason I have in my mind was because it’s for the aesthetics.

You can see my test above, Maybe those three villains consider themselves above everyone else?

2 Likes

Conclusion: Only Hades, Ursula, and Maleficent float on higher ground than the rest. I dunno why they are all coincidentally villains. I don’t know if Megara can float since she’s the only one I don’t have

1 Like

Maybe they think they are above evryone else.

Because they are (20 characters)

1 Like

For some reason, Scar doesnt float…neither does the Queen of Hearts?

You are correct (20 damn letters)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney