Heist Feedback Wanted!

This is definitely a slow part of the game. with every other part there is a way to speed it up, using VIP perks or something to accelerate the heist would be nice. making it a Timed Chase and allowing a timer to countdown would definitely help teams track the progress available. also people being able to start our own iced all of the time is excessive, maybe you have to earn it.

this could be great, just has some bugs to work out. It seems like it glitches and is slow moving. I do like that it operates in the background while you play other parts of the game.

I’ve only been able to play twice, the first time I had to sign out not knowing it would take so long. It’s an interesting concept, but the timing needs to be tweaked, I feel it takes far too long to go through a game. Also, it’s also a little frustrating how arbitrary some of the routes each character takes, and randomness of the street map is not helping. There should be some sort of rush feature, where characters can get to fights a little sooner, too. I find that if I’m joining a game in progress, I end up having to use my weakest characters, so if I’m initiating a fight, I’m typically dead before anyon can even arrive to help! It’s definitely an interesting concept though.

It’s kinda hard and it takes too long for help to come, and starting off with one active hero most of the time I die b4 help comes

1 Like

I like the idea, but there are issues that need to be worked out (either by us or by the devs). First it seems like it is hard to get our heroes to attack in coordinated fashion. Instead they attack individually and get killed off. Secondly coordination of the team is hard. More time to experiment would be good.

Also, the tutorial was pretty difficult to follow and connect the dots with. I like flat-out instructions which I found attached to this forum. The run through just didn’t explain enough of the tracking and what one should do in the beginning. For instance, nothing explain scoring very well and how to earn more points for your team.

I just want to say Heist is cool but hard. Since my 2 tries on it, we’ve never won. Losing xp while heroes is running makes it downer too. Ofcourse a tired hero can’t fight and most likely will lose to the thief. The thief should lose xp too right while she’s running? Also the coin rewards is very hard to earn. I think it will take ages before I save 500 coins for those merida and quorra chips. Also personally I think it’s interesting now but I think as time goes by it will lose appeal to me very soon. I’d like a more interactive game rather than looking at the heads of the heroes and thief running across the map, reading what’s happening. Also it is hard to gather people to play with you. Ofcourse we have personal lives and we have different free times to play. Can you make an option that you can choose to play it alone or with other people? That will be more convenient. That’s all for now. Thanks

1 Like

Definitely love the interactive side of the game. Was going to ask for more tickets or a way to earn them.

THAT is very good and simple .But it is very long.I have a SUGGESTIONS:
Some heroes like chief bogo Judy and Calhoun are police so they must always run faster than the other.can you pls pay attention to this.it can be good way to upgrade chief bingo the crate reward is also him so he can be good

Very disappointed in heist takes too much time takes away from the game and feel like it really just doesn’t belong

1 Like

My concerns with it are the following: 1- all hero’s should be available all the time, some people don’t have a lot of hero’s unlocked so keeping all options open soother aren’t left out because all their hero’s have been chosen. 2- give us the option to cancel the heist, my first heist no one I invited could join and I was stuck in it myself and had to wait for it to time out, with the cancel option one would be able to retry setting up a heist as long as they had tickets. 3- have the players choose if their characters sprint or not, when I tried my first heist all my characters used all their energy in sprinting instead of using their skill in battle. Giving us the option to use any character for heists, the option to cancel a heist and the option to choose if our characters sprint or not would improve it for myself atleast.

1 Like

As of today, I can say that it is slow and hard to understand at first.

Thanks for the 10 tickets! That will help me test futhermore.

1 Like

I agree with you there even on easy my feam gets killed which is wierd

Great feedback! I agree. It’s really hard to learn with such limited access. I have yet to even come close to winning a heist because I’m not 100% sure what’s going on. Giving users an opportunity to learn this new part of the game would be super helpful.

Really great response, Danni!

Very slow play. Takes to long for others to join in the fight.

1 Like

Takes a large amount of time and I engaged the thief several times and never came close to doing any damage in the thief or the minions. The ambush element was fun and I was able to fight and win those battles most of the time. I realize it should be challenging, just not sure if it is tuned to be so hard to damage the thief. I enjoy the concept and working with other players to imports the missions. Would be cool if you could do this with guild members or have a way to set that up.

Played a few more, starting to get the hang of things. Here comes more feedback:

Frustrating: standing guard on a valuable and it gets stolen right under you.

What’s missing: pathing preview when I’m sending my hero to a point of interest. Oftentimes once I see the out of the way route they’re taking, it passes multiple other nodes, so I cancel and redirect to them.

Like the heist

Bad
-stamina needs.for map movement
-hard to get around alot of odd nooks and crannies on map
-would like to have it where you can invite people to hiest them choose to start it after you get however many people joined up as you would like
-ability to acruire heist tickets is lacking

Good
-true cooperative live play game.mode
-use of all heroes.

It seems to be a little hard and a little short

Great concept…but as was mentioned in an earlier post, my main hero dies before the others join in. I guess practice makes perfect. It’s not bad…

Very slow. Slow to move on map, and slow to enter battle. I had a five heros within seconds of the battle and the first hero is dead before the others started to come in.
There’s no clear instructions on what to do.

The biggest gripe I have is how slow it is. Like crawling.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney