Heist remake. (Idea)

Heists are one of my favorite modes. But it has gone incredibly stale. So I have some idea to male it better, and fit in more to the game as of now.

Overlay

Heist. A mode where certain heroes are chosen randomly and are given extra stat boosts.

3 heroes are daily chosen. These three heroes have additional stat boosts that give them different special abilities.

Ralph: Deals more damage.
Vanellope: makes enemies stick to one area for X seconds.
Felix: Grants himself invincibility for X seconds.
Shank: Basic attack charms a enemy. 1 time per wave.

Mr. Incredible: White skills is stronger and regains faster.
Elasticgirl: Has a chance to counter a attack.
Dash: Runs around the map faster.
Violet: Grants herself a shield at the beginning of the match.
Frozone: Freezes a enemy at the beginning of each battle.

Woody: Once he reaches 0 HP he heals himself X health.
Buzz: At the beginning of each wave, buzz uses “Laser action” which deals X more damage then usual.

If you want I can make one for every character.

Team

Instead of having 5 people all fight. As many people can join until you run out of characters. Once the heist is started it depends on how many characters are their. If it is 1-5 The heist is easier. 5-12 it is normal. 12-21 is hard. 21+ impossible.

Enemies

Each team you fight, back up comes at the end until you beat 3 teams. Each team you defeat you get 30 points.

Similar to clues, points help lower the location the hideout is. Once your heist helpers get 300points (5-12) you lower the chances.

(1-5 100 points.) (12-21 500) (21+ 100)

Hero selection.

For this mode. Levels are higher,

1-5 TL 50. 5-12 TL 80. 12-21 TL 120. 21+ 125.
Each character yoiu have must be high enough to go through and you must have 5 on the team. If every character is chosen yoiu are not aloud to participate.

Boss battles.

Boss battles are a new addition where when you search a POI. The chance is to get a boss battle. The creeps are stronger and there is a 4th wave. The 4th wave is a 1V1 with a certain character.

Scar
Scar deals extra damage each hit with more of a chance to crit. And “Long live the king” always has true damage.
Maleficent
She starts with “Dragon fire” and it deals X more damage. After she uses the skill she gives herself X shield.
Oogie Boogie
“Spooky shadows” increases to 70% and “weak with hunger” gives him X more health.
Yzma
Every time yzma uses “Llama drama” the enemy that is a llama has, reality and armor decrease. And her attack speed is increased.
Jafar
“Sands of time” let’s jafar steal X more energy and “Whirling dervish” Deals X more damage for X more seconds.
Hades
“It’s a small underworld” charms 2 enemies for X seconds while charmed their basic deals X more damage
Ursula
“Hexed” lasts X more seconds and “poor unfortunate souls” deals X more damage.
Queen of hearts
After she is K.Oed she revives herself and gives herself euild for X seconds.

Single player

If you have no friends :frowning: don’t feel upset. Y can now do heist by yourself with a smaller map with less battle and less payment. Each battle is easier and only 1 wave, and the hideout is in the center of the map for easy access if you just want to do your dailys.

Rewards.

For a successful heist. Defeating the hideout you get 600 heir tokens. And for different boss battles you fight you get 50 tokens.

Feedback is requested.

12 Likes

Honestly, I feel it still does not solve the Afk problem for heist? I think it is a fresh idea, but I also feel like heist is stale because of the afkers, at least that is how I feel.

5 Likes

Okay, here goes. :slight_smile:

It would be a little unrealistic to give a custom buff to each hero, since there are 100+ characters. Three heroes out of 100 also isn’t very good odds for getting ones that are useful for Invasion. How about more broad boosts, like all Blue team heroes receiving +10 Blue Skill levels or all Tanks gaining +25% Max HP?

At first I thought this meant heroes at first. Assuming you mean players, that wouldn’t work. Putting aside how having >20 people playing at the same time would send the game into a coma, wrangling 4 people is already harder than it should be. Finding enough people, making them all behave, while also micromanaging your own heroes would be a nightmare. :grimacing:

Like a fight in the campaign? That’d take too long to play to be practical. Just one works fine.

Why not change the clue bar once the final circle is found instead of having two point systems at once, or even just sticking with clues entirely? “Points” feel unnecessary.

I don’t know what this means? But I don’t see how having level requirements improves the mode. Those only exist to encourage spending.

Boss battles sound cool, but I don’t agree with the “waves” thing.

Yes! Single player Heist would be lovely, half the people in public heists haven’t figured out crayons yet. My only complaints with your version are the lowered rewards (which take away the point of doing it) and giving the player a free win; that may as well be turned into a “raid” function.

I’m with David on the afk thing. Your ideas are mainly just change to change things up, and not fix any problems like managing people as the heist creator or off-duty heroes, which are the single stupidest “feature” ever implemented by PB.

2 Likes

The problem of this remake are the rewards. If i understand correctly you need a lot of players to get to the same level as you can get now.

Let’s say you can do very hard heist now (level 80 and up). It seems you have to rally 5 people at least to be able to get to that level. So you would get less rewards if you fail.

Furthermore i think the option to do heist alone is not what this game mode is about. Heist is about cooperation!

The thing i do like is special powers granted to hero’s for that specific day. I doubt however that it is needed for every hero. Bo Peep for example can destroy a creep team (maybe not the thief) easily alone

Edit: for those who want to talk about the problems of heist i made this topic a few months ago. Some really good comments where made as respons

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney