Hello, I am new to the forums

Hello People!
Just wanted to ask a few questions about the forums because I am new. I have been play the game for quite a while though!

I was wondering if there are any other things to learn about the basic functionality of the forums told through Discobot. I really enjoyed doing it, so if I could learn any other things that’d be great!

Another thing I am curious about, is how do I go up in the trust levels. In ‘Badges’ I see all of them but I don’t understand how to get to them.

Thanks, and I can’t wait to meet you all!

31 Likes

You get trust levels more and more as you become an important part of the community (there is an article somewhere, IDK where)
And the more trust levels you get, the more Bot tutorials you receive! We are always happy to help, and welcome to the forums!
“You and me, we’re in a club now!”

10 Likes

Welcome! I’m always glad to see a friendly face. :smile:

It’s too much to copy and paste, but I made a topic detailing the secret things you can do with your posts if it helps.

16 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

In regards to your second question, going up in trust levels largely depends on how active and engaging you are on the forums and being kind while doing it.

11 Likes

Well there is another tutorial called “advanced tutorial” that you can make
see:

@discobot displaye help

It will answer

You can see how to earn badges in the badge description, and for advancing in trust kevels you have to keep active, not get flagged, being kind and… that´s it! :grin:

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

I think I have to make a whole new post…

@discobot display help

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Be as you wish to seem. — Socrates

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

Okay! Thanks, I will try to find the article!

Oh wow! This will help a lot! Thanks.

You mean “Display” right?

But anyway! Thanks a whole lot!

6 Likes

@discobot start advanced tutorial

1 Like

Take discobot’s advanced tutorial if you haven’t yet.

If you have any questions, there are plenty of competent people who can assist you, myself included. Welcome to the forums! :grin:

10 Likes

Yup. It is also this article that explains it:

3 Likes

Thanks! For a while though I am just going to read.

Yes
I also recommend reading the profiles of everyone, is interesting and fun sometimes.
Specially mine

7 Likes

Yes, in out profiles you can also read some interesting topics we have created… I recommend @. TherMasterStitch’s threads. All of them lol

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forums!! I already see quite some usefull points above, but I would like to add one thing more to answer this question:

This blogpost will tell everything about trust-levels and the specific things you have to do in order to reach a specific trust level

On the topic of tutorials I would indeed advice to do both of them (tutorial and advanced tutorial). I didn’t do one step of the ‘tutorial’ when I first enteredand missed a lot of usefull tools…

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums!
2b895b5f88c18682ac96214628c382c5
Always great to have a new member joining and especially one as eager as you. Feel free to always ask questions about things, and just be along for the ride. You’re apart of the family now. :grin::+1:

Wecome :wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome to the forums! You’ll meet many nice people here! Here’s a guide to the basic rules of the forums.

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney