Hello, I'm dove!

Hi, I’m dove! My name comes from my favourite bird type. I love doves, they are so peaceful and sweet. I am new to forums, but I’m sure that everyone here is nice and kind.

Favourite games: splatoon, minecraft, roblox and this game of course. I’m a new player but the tutorial was really fun. I spent a whole scrolling through the characters who are so well designed. I would pay the designer 1,000,000 pounds if I had that money.

Friends: yet to find out, but as I’ve previously stated, I’m sure everybody here is nice and kind.

Favourite disney movie/show: got to say it is 100% phineas and ferb for the show category. The fact how it’s the same format but is still really cool and impressive on every episode is amazing. Not to mention the music. Summer belongs to you is my favourite, just passing gitchigitchigu (did I spell that right?)

I’m so happy I’ve found a community who I can share so much with. I’m looking forward to this experience!

26 Likes

Welcome to the Forums!

7 Likes

Thankyou so much! You know what?I knew from the start everyone here would be kind :slight_smile: it pleases me allot to find kind people.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Dove

4 Likes

Thankyou! I appreciate it :slight_smile: thankyou for the warm welcome everybody :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This topic is very helpful:
Formatting Secrets | Forum Tutorial

10 Likes

Welcome here @Dove
I hope you like this place, it´s pretty fun and kind :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi Dove. I am Imagineer. Nice to meet you! The forums can be a bad place sometimes with drama and everything and there are quite a few who can be rude sometimes or worse, but overall most things are good and fun.

5 Likes

@DJ-KITTY please delete that. It’s off-topic and extremely unnecessary/disrespectful.

5 Likes

@Dove, if you got to read that, please just ignore it.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Dove

I hope you enjoy your time with us! :grinning:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Dove

It’s pleasure to see you here hope you’ll have fun but their are many requirements to follow when you visit the forum.

Also I’m Hispanic if you don’t speak spanish

1 Like

Bienvenida

1 Like

Que bueno que llegaste aquí :grin:

1 Like

Wecome to froms

1 Like

Welcome!!!

1 Like

Hi welcome Dove! I’ve been playing this game for quite awhile but i’m learning how to use the forums as well, glad i’m not alone haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eh… What does that has to do with welcoming Dove?

1 Like

It was just maent to be a fun poll with a cat and person

1 Like

Doesn´t makes much sense but okay :man_shrugging:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney