Hello.What about overstocked chips?again

Hello.Im already ask about that problem,and im sure people also want solve this problem.I have 114 Scar chips,and already 6 stars on this hero,what i gonna do with all this chips?i dont want make frindship disk,and all this chips become useless?

Pfft just wait for seven star to come to game.

The more people complain of extra chip the more perblue will think about 7 star hero. So again unless you guys have +200 of each hero just kee those chips and use them for friendship missions…they stay in inventory and do not harm you if you have some extra chips… stop asking “what to do with them” cause then when perblue will introduce 7 star heroes you will all complain for that for having not enough chips…

The odd thing is he has something to do with them, his friendship disks.

This is like saying I have tons of excess gold but I don’t want to upgrade skills…not sure how to help you here

Stop complaining about having to many chips…Not everyone has that many chips just use them on friendship missions and stop posting stuff cause then they are gonna make a 7 star

Someone close this topic immediately before per blue changes their mind about 7 stars.

Get the friendship to 15 and start pounding out memories. At present, its the only thing you can do with the excess chips.

Hellooooooo… Mods? Remember that thing is made for this exact situation? Just upgrade friend disks and stock for the mods of that hero.

That’s only on server one, don’t go acting like it’s the obvious choice.

My point is that they are already working in a way to spend those extra chips so please be patient. ÂżOk?

That doesn’t change anything. It’ll be at least March before all the servers get mods and invasion. Mods aren’t a solution right now, so it’s stupid to act like they’re clearly the answer.

Why does it hurt to hold on to the chips until then

I’m sorry if you feel that way but the rest of us aren’t looking for a seventh star soon. Try spending the chips in friendship missions if it’s bothering you that much.

I’m new to this game DH’s I came from Dragon Soul & Pure Blue was the former owner and I believe developers of that game and I was unaware that hero’s stones or as you call them here chips cannot be sold for gold? Please explain what other items cannot be deliquedated for gold & why can’t the stones/chips like other items be sold? Just asking. I mean many of the stones/chips were bought outright with diamonds aka money $$$ and should be exchangeable for $$$ gold even at a somewhat reduced rate. I’ve seen some showing on the game 2 for I believe 80 diamonds? Or something like that. Why aren’t some sort of exchange available? Again just asking.