Help Choose 3 Heroes For My Next Ultimate DHBM Roster Project Update!

Edit: Guys you are NOT VOTING FOR CHARACTERS IN MY CONFIRMED LIST. You are SUGGESTING BRAND NEW ONES NOT FROM IT. Thank you

Hey guys Nin here, and I have something special planned before my next DHBM Roster Update. I already have a ton of characters that I plan on adding, ranging from new ones recently confirmed for this game, characters in Disney Sorcerers Arena, and fan ideas, but I know that there’s other characters people want to see that I don’t know could work in this game. That’s where YOU come in!

I will be saving 3 slots for my next update for characters YOU SUGGEST for me to add. First of all, let me show you every character that I already plan on adding in the future.

Kuzco
Kronc
Tarzan
Jim
Mater
Carl Fredrickson
Mabel Pines
Dipper Pines
Dr. Facilier
Mor’Du
Shere Khan
Demona
Hopper
Pocahontas
Shan Yu
Big Bad Wolf
Monterey Jack
Sherrif of Nottingham
The Horned King
Tinker Bell
Zues
Magica De Spell

Now with that out of the way, if there’s anyone not on this list you want to see me add, tell me in the comments below! Please understand however that you MUST explain to me

• How they would work
  • What type they would be

I will not accept characters without these explanations, and please don’t comment about any characters on my confirmed list are “Stupid” as I already explained why I’m adding them and your comment will be flagged.

You better hurry, because I’m posting this on Christmas Eve. You have until tomorrow to send me your ideas. If your comment gets liked, YOU’VE BEEN CHOSEN! All commenters that get their ideas liked WILL be given a shout out on the Update Post when released! May the best 3 ideas win. Good luck, and until then, PICE.

1 Like

Dr doofensmirts

Doofensmirts is definitely to me a control character because he can use his inators to control the battle

Gadget hackwrench

Gadget (much like launchpad)will also be a support who fixes up allies

1 Like

Prince Hans from the Southern Isles

He’d be a control / damage character where he charms people and they freeze when charm expires

So they’d be separate characters?

Yep!!! Basically

Well you’re kinda cheating here with 2 characters, but this is a great idea. Depending on how many comments I get I may consider them

Oh…then let me change the post a little bit

(Aw forget it…I just replace the two real quick)

You’re fine. Also I already added Cogs

Brer Fox and Brer Bear would a tank character and would be a duo character (Like Ducky and Bunny)

And since Tink is part of Peter’s skill set, might i suggest Wendy Darling to take her place?

And finally, a character from the disney parks. Tongaroa, Father of all gods and goddess from the Enchanted Tiki Room

1 Like

My 3 choices are:
Maid Marian, as a support hero.
Pongo and Perdita, as a tank duo.
And Flik as a damage hero.

Dr facilier, and Shan Yu

I am picking mater since lighting mcqueen is in your roster
Dipper and mabel should dou charther since they are twins and they are toghter most off the time i am voting for mabel and diper as well
And my third vote is kuzco

Well the reason why I’m adding Tink in despite being in Peter’s moveset is that if I learned anything from Smash, it really doesn’t matter.

You’re not voting for the characters in my confirmed list. You’re supposed to suggest NEW characters NOT in it

Ok who the heck are those? (I know who Dot is)

That’s smash, not DHBM

Also same goes for Zues

Maid Marian is from Robin Hood
Pongo and Perdita are from 101 dalmatians
And Flik is from a bug’s Life.
They were actually meant to be suggestions.

My mistake i thought we suppose to vote for charthers add is perry the platypus in the list ? Or heinz doofenshimrtz?

Figment as a mid line support or control hero

1 Like

I wanna see Edna Mode. :grin:

This is my concept for her.

Support.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney