Edna Mode, Finally made by me

Over the course of a long time, I have seen Edna Mode suggestions and questions as to whether or not she is a compatible hero for this game, I have seen discussions of her being not as game worthy as Syndrome and many other things. But, today, this moment, I feel as though I have enough material that I can finally create her as a reasonable character. Just a note, I did not go back and reread each Edna Mode concept before making this concept. If you find your ideas within this concept, then it is purely coincidental. Here we go.

Hero: Edna Mode

Movie: The Incredibles 1 and 2

Carries: A pencil in one hand and a large sketchbook in the other.

Costume: The outfit she wears in number 2. I looked for a good picture of it, but…Google failed to show one so…

“I never look back, dahling. It distracts from the now.”

Edna Mode, Fashion Designer extraordinaire and all around genius, comes into the battle field ready to support her allies with her Amazing mind and salty attitude

Basic attack: Throws a crumpled piece of paper from the sketchbook she is carrying.

Role: Support

Row: Back

White skill: Bold and Heroic.

Edna Mode Sketches out the perfect hero outfit and shows it to the world so that they can all see its fabulousness.

This inspires all allies for 7 seconds and grants them hope for 5 seconds

Inspires grants all allies X basic damage.

Hope increases the amount healed by 50%

Green skill: Pull yourself together!!

Edna Mode drops her sketchbook and instead pulls out a Newspaper. She then proceeds to whack the frontmost ally dealing 2,000 normal damage with each of the three wacks. During this time, Edna Mode is untargetable, and all enemies become scared for 8 seconds.

She then returns to the back lines, regardless of where she was before.

3 seconds after this skill is finished, The ally is healed for X amount and gains Y reality until the end of the wave.

If Edna Mode is alone without allies, she instead heals herself for 35% of her maximum HP.

Blue skill: Full Security system.

Every time any ally receives an attack that is more than 10% of their current HP, A machine gun will drop down from the ceiling and shoot the enemy who dealt it dealing X Fantastic damage and stunning that enemy for 1 second.

Purple skill: Words are useless.

Edna Mode gains X more skill power everytime she damages a charmed foe.

This skill power is gained per charm on enemy.

The skill power lasts until the end of the wave.

Entrance: Edna Mode walks up, furiously scribbling in her Sketchbook. She does not stop until the battle begins where she tears out the page and throws it at the enemies.

Victory: Edna Mode looks up from the paper and smiles slightly, looking pleased.

Defeat: Edna Mode drops the notebook on to the ground and turns her back on the enemies.

Friendships: Their are alot of people it would make sense to have one with, but as I can only choose one other, I decided to make it with a character not in the Incredibles family.

Jack-jack: I do it for Free.

Story: Incredibles have Edna Mode babysit Jack-jack. She has zero problems and promises to do it whenever they need her to, provided she isnt busy elsewhere.

Disk Power 1: Edna Mode gains skill power

Disk Power 2: Full Security system now deals 25% of damage as AoE and stuns enemies hit for 1 additional second.

(25% and 1 second per star)

Merida: What a Fashion Statement!!!

Story: Edna Mode finds Merida’s outfit choice quite fabulous and wants to use Merida as her muse. Merida has some trouble posing the way Edna wants her too, but in the end, they make it work, but Merida never wants to really do it again. ( which could prove an interesting series of stories in which Edna Mode searches for the perfect muse.)

Disk Power 1: Edna Gains X reality

Disk Power 2: Edna Mode’s basic attack now ignore 20% of the enemies armor stat.

(20% per star)

That about wraps her up. I hope I did Edna Mode justice, I would love opinions to help me make it better. :grin:

11 Likes

I think what green skill have too much effects, and second half could be purple skill…

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, however, The second half is presuming that all allies either are KO’d or were not selected to begin with. This skill, under the condition that she is by herself, grants her more self sustain but it will not scare enemies so it is most ideal for her to have an ally with her.

1 Like

Personally, I like the idea of Edna/Gaston. Edna has a very strong personality, and it’d be fun to see how she reacts to someone equally bold.

3 Likes

Like I said near the friendships, she has so many potential friends but since all in game characters can (for now) only have two friendships, she is sadly limited in her choices. I had to give her one with Jack-jack simply cuz of the relationship they had in the movie. for the second friendship, I thought of doing Mr.I or Elastigirl, but I wanted to do someone outside her movie. Of the many options I had to choose from for a friendship (I was thinking Elsa, Quorra, Felix, Calhoun, Maui, possibly Vanelope and who knows who else), I finally settled on her Fashion nature and had to find the perfect muse who would be awkward as a muse. Merida seemed to fit the bill best.

I must admit I never thought of Edna Mode and Gaston, but the idea is an interesting one none the less :grin:

Sadly, at the end of the day, their are too many options for friends with her and she can only have two…oh well…

1 Like

IMG_20190410_185857_229 her outfit.

1 Like

Hey, dis is absolutely amazing! Great job @Champion_David. U really r a champ. :wink:

Love it, but instead of smiling slightly when she wins, how about her wide, crazy smile?
imagehttps://media1.tenor.com/images/741f2076b5377feae8a9cebaf6e62a86/tenor.gif?itemid=9419864

4 Likes

Also, I think Stitch would be an interesting muse. He likes to dress up in costumes like hula skirts, spacesuits, Elvis suits. And he would be just as mischievous as Jack-Jack making Edna both annoyed and excited since it would be a new challenge.

1 Like

Lol I can see Gaston saying something offensive and Edna just berating him and maybe using a newspaper to hit him, and Gaston being scared of this crazy short lady.

5 Likes

Yes, to many friendship possibilities, as to her crazy creepy smile that shows after she ignites an entire stage on fire…

Idk maybe???

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney