Help Choose 3 Heroes For My Next Ultimate DHBM Roster Project Update!

Brer Fox and Brer Bear would a tank character and would be a duo character (Like Ducky and Bunny)

And since Tink is part of Peter’s skill set, might i suggest Wendy Darling to take her place?

And finally, a character from the disney parks. Tongaroa, Father of all gods and goddess from the Enchanted Tiki Room

1 Like

My 3 choices are:
Maid Marian, as a support hero.
Pongo and Perdita, as a tank duo.
And Flik as a damage hero.

Dr facilier, and Shan Yu

I am picking mater since lighting mcqueen is in your roster
Dipper and mabel should dou charther since they are twins and they are toghter most off the time i am voting for mabel and diper as well
And my third vote is kuzco

Well the reason why I’m adding Tink in despite being in Peter’s moveset is that if I learned anything from Smash, it really doesn’t matter.

You’re not voting for the characters in my confirmed list. You’re supposed to suggest NEW characters NOT in it

Ok who the heck are those? (I know who Dot is)

That’s smash, not DHBM

Also same goes for Zues

Maid Marian is from Robin Hood
Pongo and Perdita are from 101 dalmatians
And Flik is from a bug’s Life.
They were actually meant to be suggestions.

My mistake i thought we suppose to vote for charthers add is perry the platypus in the list ? Or heinz doofenshimrtz?

Figment as a mid line support or control hero

1 Like

I wanna see Edna Mode. :grin:

This is my concept for her.

Support.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA VERY INTERESTING! You sir, have done it. You’ve finally helped me understand that Edna can work. Massive props to you.

1 Like

I know. I’m trying to say who cares if Tink is part of Pan’s moveset. Stuff like that and sizes really don’t matter in games like these

Thank you so much. :grin:

1 Like

Well out of all of your options, one of them is actually coming to the game soon.

But I won’t tell who :grimacing:

Really?
(10)

Yes, that character is coming maybe in January…

Anne Boonchuy Amphibia
Cassandra Tangled
Momaase Big ero 7
Cell doesn’t work

It’s Magica I already know

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney