HELP! Oogie Boogie team building

Hi and Thanks in advance,

This isn’t one of those “build me a team” posts… Just wondering who has great synergies with Oogie Boogie and allow him to be his best and scariest.

I’m reworking my team and want to include him. So what characters does he work best with? I’d like to hear from people who have had success with him. As I feel I haven’t gotten the right potential. Thanks!

I’ve always used him. People recommended a Scaring Team, and so I use him with Randall and Mushu in my Coliseum and War Defense… Which of your heroes are good?

1 Like

I’ve got Randall going with him. Got Beast, Elsa, King Louie, Mike, Kristoff, QOH, Rapunzel, Goliath, Animal, Belle…etc. I can build anyone if they’re worth it. Only characters I don’t have are Jumbaa, Baloo, Evil Queen and Tron.

Question: What do you want to use this team for? I’d recommend to read @Aurora_Veil’s guide for Oogie Boogie. There you should find something that can help you.
Greetings, Irrer Minnie :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Heres The Link
Tank Hero Guide (PART 4)

For All Guides of Aurora ,Heres Link.
Maybe It ll help you. This guides are really helpful.
Tap Here

3 Likes

Ok, first off: Are you at red rank? (Or at least level 130?)

3 Likes

I’d recommend Jack Skellington and Sulley. I know they are old heroes but they have Red Skill now, which offers a lot of stat bonus. Not to mention its effect. Especially Jack Skellington’s

His Red Skill deals damage to scared enemies if they are scared again… from any source. And if you can get your heroes scare enemies constantly, they will be damaged non-stop :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d recommend randall, mushu, and maybe magica

2 Likes

I’ve used Oogie since the beginning but what I find the best is what I said earlier and maybe Donald

1 Like

As a user of the fright and lover characters of this team. I tell you, that is good investment Mike’s red ability and Jack Skellington, it was finely synergy with Oogie, besides causing enough damage. I would recommend you to Sulley, as it is my favorite. But I know that other stronger heroes like the new ones should be interested. So give it use with Randall or Mushu, it seems pretty good too.

1 Like

For my Scare team, I use Sulley, Mushu, LSB lock shock barrel, Fear. Oogie would work well with these once i get my Oogie up to their level.

Pretty useful tips for Oogie Boogie, but this is a concluded topic, a.k.a dead topic, so I would suggest you don’t revive dead topics. Its alright if you didn’t know, just make sure to not revive another dead topic from now on.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney