Hercules Mulligan (Hamilton Concept)

My Hamilton concept series is beginning to come to an end. I will be posting concepts less frequently due to a lot of different things (especially school). I am trying out some formatting stuff for this concept as well. Hercules Mulligan was challenging to make, and he is my 25th concept. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the concept!

Hercules Mulligan

A loyal hardcore soldier who is fighting for freedom and to protect his best pals.

“When you knock me down I get back up again.”

:star2: Frontline Tank

Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Entrance: Mulligan runs and then jumps into position.
Victory: Mulligan beats his chest twice.
Defeat: Mulligan starts to cough.
Basic Attack: Mulligan punches the enemy with brute force.

Skills

White - A Spy on the Inside
Normal Damage :fist:
Passive: Mulligan gets close to the other team. He is invincible during this time and performs basic attacks.

Active: Mulligan returns to his team to share the information he learned. This deals X damage and shreds X armor from all enemies. Armor shred may fail against enemies over level X.

Green - Smuggle Information
Mulligan observes the enemy with a spyglass. This steals X reality from the enemy with the most skill power and gives that same amount to Mulligan and his allies. The Reality boost lasts for the remainder of the wave.

Blue - Tear This Dude Apart
Once per wave, Mulligan takes out his spyglass again, marking the enemy with the most Skill Power. Mulligan deals 250% more damage to that enemy with his skills and basic attacks until they are KO’d.
Damage increase is less effective against allies over level X.

Purple - A Tailor’s Apprentice
“A Spy on the Inside” now steals X armor and gives it to Hercules. Hercules also studies the enemy with the most HP for 6 seconds. Study may fail if the enemy is over level X.

Red - Son of Liberty
Reality boosts from “Smuggle Information” now carry from wave to wave. “Smuggle Information” now gives an X Basic Damage boost to Mulligan. Mulligan is now immune to knockback. Knockback immunity may fail against allies over level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Max HP
+X Armor
+X Reality stolen in “Smuggle Information”

Friendships

Hercules Mulligan/Mr. Incredible

“Super Spies”
Studies & Basic Damage
Studies from “A Spy on the Inside” last 3 additional seconds. +1 per star
+X Basic Damage

Allies: Frozone, Dash, Violet

Hercules Mulligan/Darkwing Duck

“Mystery Solved”
Energy Gain & Damage
Mulligan now starts each battle with 150 energy +50 per star
“Tear this Dude Apart” deals 10% more damage +5% per star
+X Skill Power

Allies: Basil of Baker Street, Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde

Vote for the next concept! This vote determines the order of the next 2 concepts! After that we have 4 concepts to go! The others will be put back in very soon, specifically Peggy Schuyler, Angelica Schuyler, Eliza Hamilton, and Aaron Burr.

• John Laurens
  • Philip Hamilton

0 voters

Hope you enjoyed and liked it. Feedback is appreciated.

10 Likes

Interesting mechanic. But will he always be moving, or…? And what’ll happen when he reaches the end of the battlefield?

That doesn’t mean he gets to deal True damage :neutral_face:

This skill doesn’t deal damage, so remove that part.

Stolen*

2 Likes

No he will just stay near the enemies and not really move with them (he will kind of stand in that open space there always is in the battlefield). Thanks for liking that part. :slight_smile:

I will change that then. I took inspo from EQ’s blue but I took the wrong skill I guess lol.

Hehe. Will fix now. I knew something was not grammatically correct.

2 Likes

Do john Laurens P L E A S E

He is coming soon. Surprised it has taken him this long to be voted for.

Now you are just reviving dead topics and spamming. Please stop.

5 Likes

Sorry I was way behind on concepts and got really excited reading them. I’ll wait for the next one my apologies

I am sorry for reviving I just saw this, but the image is glitches and can’t see it

It probably would have to do with your WiFi. Not sure what I can do.

Please do not revive topics for this kind of reason. We all make mistakes, but do not do it for future reference.

I am sorry

No big deal, just try not to do it in the future. Best to let the thread die again now.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney