Hero guide_ part 1_(baymax)

Hey guys !
I just start to making tier list to help lower level players and hope it helps higher players !
But making tier list need time and I must calculate character damages and stats and battling infos ! So first of all I am making just a look for tier list f tanks also I will make advanced help for tanks first after that. I start to make a help for all heroes !
So first you can see this picture for summary of
tank tier list

So first of all we start with our best tank :
Baymax !
descriptions :
Baymax is a handy support and tank for your team that really protect allies for high damage enemies and critical hits !
He have a decent health and armor (and reality) for a tank ! White and green skill will help of purple skill will give a powerful shield to allies and help them to survive longer .
Disk help :
with wall e friend ship he can improve his shields
With Olaf friend ship he will focus on his basic attacks and controlling heroes that can be also good for supporting ! But for his main role I prefer to focus on wall e chip.
So here teams that you can Make for Baymax with different friend disk :
Wall e disk :
Best teammates : scar(best teammate) qourra ,ursula ,Calhoun ,moana
High damage heroes is best choose for team at least you can have 1 damage hero on you team but I think with baymax 2 damage heroes are more decent .
Supporting heroes will not help you a lot cuz Baymax will do his job but Wall e for energy giving will help him to make shield faster also high control heroes like maleficent or ursula will be a good pick for you !
But scar is a really good patch will baymax both of them will make a great job in your team !
Olaf disk :
Elsa (best teammate ),merida ,olaf ,mr Inc
Elsa deals More damage to frozen enemies so you can have her in your team !
Merida and mr incredible fight really fast after they hp reach to a certain amount so they can melt down frozen enemies , but mr Inc is weaker than media so mr Inc is so situational but it can be a good patch with Baymax ! Olaf and Baymax just freeze and freeze and freeze !

Counters :
Here some of heroes that Baymax can work well enough if they are his enemies !
One of them is rex !
Rex deals more damage to shielded enemies So baymax main using will be ruined ! But rex is not a good tank or a damager he is useless even after update ! But don’t forget he have a friend ship that will make his allies to deal more damage to shielded enemies
Dash :
with violet disk deals one damage to show shielded enemies !
Ursula and malefinct :
Baymax won’t work well against high control heroes .

Tips :
1)ignore to use support when you are playing baymax I don’t say it is bad but you can Make a place for a hero that might be better for you !
2)Baymax needs high damage allies so focus more on damage heroes .
3)Baymax basic attacks is aoe and deals damage to all enemies !

Mark:
Role : 19/20
Pvp :19/20
Pve:19/20
Stats:18/20
Total Counters work : TCW : 17/20
Tier list :
Overall : 92/100

1. thank for reading !
    2)is this really helped you ?
    3)choose one of these tanks for next review : Olaf /shank /sally /sully and boo1550519132805
3 Likes

Sulley and Boo :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Bogo, the list goes on and on

1 Like

Shank, hades, rex, sally,ralph, mr.inc, felix, maui,

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney