Hero Refresh Concepts

Sally

dialogue_sally
+100% Max HP
+30% Skill Power
+50% Basic Damage

Skills

Deadly Nightshade
Passive: Sally’s basic attacks apply a stack of “Poison” to each enemy hit. Each stack of “Poison” deals damage every second for 10 seconds before it is removed, and can stack up to 3 times.
Active: Sally consumes all stacks of “Poison”, dealing damage per stack of “Poison” to poisoned enemies.

• +200% Damage per second
  • +100% Damage per stack of “Poison”
  • Deals damage equal to one stack of “Poison” to all enemies

This skill was the original DOT skill but has since become seriously outclassed. The damage output can have an oomph however it isn’t very potent against teams with strong healers. Upon activation, it also doesn’t do that much which is why adding a guaranteed damage output would be very helpful.

Frog’s Breath
Sally throws a flask at the furthest enemy, dealing damage and applying 2 stacks of “Poison” to all enemies in the area.

• +250% Damage

This skill has potential to be able to wipe out pesky backline heroes but it can be too easily countered by decent reality and/or healing. By giving the damage a significant increase it could be a really potent sniper ability.

Something in the Wind
The first time Sally reaches 0 HP, she releases a toxic cloud and revives. The toxic cloud remains around her for 10 seconds, applying a stack of “Poison” every 2.5 seconds to every enemy within range.

• +100% HP
  • Reduced “Poison” cooldown to 1 second

Revive skills are always decent but Sally’s, like Judy’s, lacks a lot. The HP regen is not enough to bring her back to full and she doesn’t really have any immediate protection, i.e. invincibility. A way to rectify the lack of protection would be to allow her to apply more stacks of “Poison” which would kill surrounding enemies faster.

Stronger Than She Seams
Sally gains Max HP.

• +200% Max HP
  • Sally gains basic damage

This skill is a copy-paste of Mr. Incredible’s except it is far weaker. By significantly increasing the Max HP as well as making her “Poison”'s more potent this Skill would aid Sally as a Tank.

Red Skill is fine

Disks

Yax - "Corpse Flower"
Tanks Get Reality
+X Reality to Sally and allies
Tank heroes on team gain Y% Reality

• +30% Reality
  • Change description to ‘Tank heroes gain Max HP; allies gain reality’
  • Tank heroes gain Y% Max HP (10 to 50)

This disk isn’t bad but the double reality is a bit meh when there could be a bonus effect. By giving Tank’s bonus Max HP that would make the disk more interesting.

Ursula

• +100% Max HP
  • +10% Skill Power
  • +25% Basic Damage

Skills

Poor, Unfortunate Souls
Ursula applies “Hexed” to all enemies for 5 seconds and deals them Damage. If enemies attempt to use their active skill while under the effect of “Hexed,” they will be stunned for 4 seconds.
Enemies affected by “Hexed” will still consume their energy if they attempt to use their active skill. Poor, Unfortunate Souls has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.

• +150% Damage
  • Increased “Hex” duration to 8 seconds
  • Remove level restriction

This skill is extremely unique and still continues to have its uses today. The “Hex” is really good at preventing devastating white skills form being activated. The “Hex” would be even better if it lasted longer and due to it not being guaranteed to do anything, some bonus damage would allow Ursula’s white skill to still have a use. Finally, I’ve said this many times but if there’s already a variable then why the level cap?

On The Hook
Ursula uses her magic shell to remove 250 energy from the enemy with the most energy.
This skill has a reduced effect on enemies above level X.

• Ursula steals energy
  • Increased energy to 500
  • The enemy is then sapped for 10 seconds

This skill is really bad, all it does is remove a bit of energy. If Ursula was to steal it then she would be able to use her active more frequently. Also, the sap would aid to Ursula’s control skillset.

Ruler of All the Ocean
Ursula whips nearby enemies with her tentacle, dealing damage and knocking back the closest enemy.

• +100% Damage
  • Knocks back all enemies hit

This skill is decent in terms of damage but can’t really compare to newer skills. By increasing the damage it would help to wipe out Tanks faster.

Something For Nothing
Enemies receive 0 energy for KO’ing one of Ursula’s teammates.
This skill has a reduced effect on enemies above level X.

• Ursula gains Max HP
  • Remove level restriction

This skill is even worse than her green. If allies are being K.O’d then it isn’t likely that the battle will last long enough for this skill to have any impact. By increasing one of Ursula’s lacking areas as well it would aid her survivability.

Disks

Hades - "Signing Bonus"
“Something For Nothing” Gives Allies Energy
+X Skill Power
Y% of energy blocked by Something For Nothing distributed to Ursula’s allies

• +500% Skill Power
  • Energy blocked by Something For Nothing and removed by On The Hook

These changes speak for themselves. Currently, the disk is rather useless but could be improved significantly.

Tia Dalma - "Crab Mentality"
Starting Energy Per Control Ally
+X Skill Power
+Y energy on the first wave of combat for every Control ally

• +300% Skill Power
  • Starting energy on each wave

These changes speak for themselves. Currently, the disk is rather useless but could be improved significantly.

3 Likes

Next Up:

• Quorra
  • Merida
  • Joy (Slight buffs + Red Skill idea)
  • Donald (Slight buffs)
5 Likes

She really needs it!

1 Like

Good idea, as long as they remove her from campaigns.

Would like to see this one

1 Like

If pb does do this I can finally use Donald without people saying I maxed a useless character

Donald is FAR from useless.
He’s super good, been using him for a while and he always was the best way to counter CC to me.

All he needs is being able to block some more debuffs (and a little more damage), since there are so many thrown at your team at the same time

4 Likes

He’s my best and does a lot of damage, but is rather squishy (as in easy to kill)

1 Like

Donald is an amazing counter against Beast + Control Heroes

1 Like

Against most beasts actually, Goliath, Randall, the queen of hearts, e.t.c

Oh, I hate it when I fight with Beast, Merlin and Elsa in Coliseum against Donald and when just Beast is alive it suddenly becomes a squirrel or is frozen… :sweat_smile:

Or both lol

1 Like

I’ve had Donald reapplying Maleficent’s thorns and Facilier’s frog, and it’s pretty funny to watch lol

4 Likes

Elsa already Had a refresh when Frozen 2 came out. Also increase Urusla energy steal to like 500 considering Magica and Eeyore steal 600

2 Likes

Quorra

+100% Max HP
+25% Skill Power
+60% Basic Damage

Skills

Disc Spin
Quorra attacks nearby enemies with her light disc and sword, dealing damage with each attack. Quorra attacks 7 times.

• +100% Damage
  • Stuns the weakest enemy hit for 5 seconds

This skill is good especially when combined with her Purple skill but it isn’t as good as some of the newer abilities. By increasing the damage and adding a stun this skill would be on par with some of the newer damage role enemies.

Light Cycle
At the start of combat, Quorra rides her lightbike past the enemies dealing damage to each enemy. Quorra is untargetable while riding her lightbike.

• +150% Damage
  • Slows enemies hit by 60% for 8 seconds

This skill only really becomes useful when her red skill is unlocked as it gives a massive damage increase. It should do more without that skill and some of the newer Start-of-wave skills have additional effects which is why a slow should be added.

Disc Ricochet
Quorra throws her light disc at the furthest enemy dealing damage. It then bounces, hitting up to two other enemies for damage each.

• +75% Damage

This skill is reasonably good but if it was buffed too much the red skill would then need to be nerfed. A decent damage increase though would allow this skill to act as a semi-sniper.

Purple/Red skills are fine

Disks

EVE - "Well Read"
Heal on Crit
+Y Normal Crit
+Y Fantastic Crit
Heals X HP every time this hero Crits

• +50% HP
  • Increased crit to 20 at 5 stars

This disk doesn’t really need a buff but the crit is a bit underpowered.

Buzz - "Surge Protector"
Start of Combat Shield
Quorra gains a shield equal to Y% of the damage done by Light Cycle for 20 seconds
+X Skill Power

• +500% Skill Power

Very self-explanatory.

3 Likes

Merida

dialogue-merida
+100% Max HP
+150% Basic Damage
+100% Skill Power

Skills

Gaelic Volley
Merida fires 8 arrows at enemies dealing damage with each arrow.

• +75% Damage
  • Slows enemies hit by 20% for 6 seconds (can stack up to 4 times)

This skill is pretty good especially given the growth factor from her purple skill. The damage isn’t quite as good as other skills and the skill just feels a bit empty which could allow for a slow to be quite useful.

On Target
Merida lines up a powerful shot that deals damage to each enemy hit.

• +50% damage

This skill is really good in that it allows for the whole enemy team to be damaged with a single, potentially deadly, arrow. If the damage was increased the skill would be even better.

Pride of the Clan
Once Merida falls below half HP she gains 200% increased attack speed and basic damage.

• +50% Basic Damage
  • Increased speed to 400%

This skill is basically a weaker version of Mr Incredibles which is why it needs a buff. These simple changes could give Merida a great comeback effect.

Purple skill is fine

Red Skill Idea: Finding Your Fate
Merida deals 100% more damage to disabled enemies.
When Merida activates Pride of the Clan she gains ‘Precise’ for the rest of the wave.
Bonus damage has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
+X Damage per arrow from Gaelic Volley
+X Reality
+X Max HP

Joy

+100% Max HP
+25% Skill Power

Skills

Cheer
Joy jumps in excitement, gaining 2 stacks of “Happiness” and 200 energy!
Joy receives less energy when her level is above level X.

• Increased energy to 500
  • Also heals Joy for X HP
  • Remove level cap

This is Joy’s only ‘bad’ skill. It isn’t really that bad at all but the energy could be increased. Also, this is the weirdest level cap there is and I don’t really like it so that is why I suggested the healing.

Red Skill Idea: Full of Joy
Whenever Joy gains a stack of ‘Happiness’ she gains a stack of ‘Hardy’.
Joy gains X Max HP for every stack of ‘Happiness’ that she has.
+X Skill Power
+X Reality
+X Armour

1 Like

Can someone please explain what Joy’s basic damage is used for? I have experimented with it on Wakkatu and it seems to change nothing.

It is used for nothing. I have never seen some kind of basic attack. Joy only uses her skills

I wonder why she has basic damage then because none of her skills even rely on it. Unless it increases the amount of energy that she gains?

No, it doesn’t

It is probably from the badges she has

4 Likes

Red skill might change it and be scaled by BD.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney