Heroes guide _part 2(chief bogo )

Hey guys welcome back to part 2:
Here we go with chief bogo.
Description:
Bigot is a tank hero who can survive very long in battle field especially in ,pve.
His skills focus on his role and I think most of skills are tanky!
He is really useful in high levels and most of high player use him in one of their teams .

Skills review :
White skill:
This is absolutey a skill for a tank that can be ubgraded with purple and [mr.Inc] disk.
This skill will help him to survive longer I mean very longer! Sometimes In pve you can’t beat bingo and the time ends. This skill is very decent skill .
Bogo most important skill is white skill +purple skill and if he can’t use this skill he will die .
So we can say control heroes can beat him and be a counter especially stunners or curse heroes.
Green skill :
This skill is a battle starter and can be a support skill for team . It can stun an enemy tank so you can do better job with enemies or some of annoying front line damage dealers .
This skill can use once in battle I think it’s not decent because bogo survive long in battlefield so he need to have some skills. But overall this will help team to stun heavy damage dealers and protect your team from them !
This skill can be boosted with [Calhoun] disk so I think this skill focus on tank heroes and bofo want to push back tanks and make a way for team to deal damage to enemies dps or another roles.
Blue skill :
This skill is completely a support skill Also it have a aoe damage for bogo . This skill can be good for bogo too cuz if he didn’t get damage he can survive longer in front line also it can 'be a finisher for low hp enemies in back line but I think damage must be more than this but don’t forget bogo is A supportive tank .
This skill is a handy decent skill but it can be stronger.
Purple skill :
This is a patch with white skill .healing is a important thing for tank heroes so bogo can also have healing + shield. And this skill can be boosted with [mr Inc] disk. So don’t forget to focus on theses skills for building a powerful bogo.

Disks :
[Mr Inc] [best disk for him ] :
This disk gives bogo hp shield + skill power .these are things that bogo need for his main skill .
Skills I prefer this disk because bogo need more tanky skill and skill power.
This skill Also give shield length to bogo and let bogo gets more hp when he is damaged
[Calhoun]:
This disk is so situational .cuz bogo don’t need to control enemies. This skill can be useful for battle starting and making a way to reach enemies back and mid line .
This skill can be useful in some situations for example when enemies got Moana or qourra for their damage front heroes so it Will help your team very much.

Best allies :
Single target damage dealers like barbossa , merida ,moana ,elastigirl ,
Bogo can survive long so when he have some heroes that stay Behind bogo and they sure that Will have a mountain in front of them .

Weaknesses :
1)bogo hasn’t got any damage ! So when he is alone with a hero if he can survive long and he won’t die but he can kill enemy so some times this will make him to waste time and you will lose . But I think he will be over power if he have got more damage .
2)bogo is weak against single target damage dealers they can eat shield very fast.
3)he isalso weak against shield eaters like rex or dash .
4) if he be controlled he will be A useless hero so I think he is weak against most roles .But don’t worry he can do his job.

Tips :
1)bogo can be healed when bilnd heroes attack him .

Overlook :

1. role : 19/20
    2)pve : 16/20
    3)pvp : 16/20
    4)stats : 16/20
    5)tcw : 14/20
    80/100
    Tier list : b [great ]

Thanks for reading !
Choose the next tank !

1 Like

Wow what are you typing ?

Come on !
Are you writing a story

His purple skill is USELESS. The amount that it heals, are you kidding me. That’s why you need Mr Incredible disk

What I also do not like about Bogo is how few things he can actually do - purple skill is a passive, and his green skill activates once per battle. He’s just… standing there. That’s actually a bad thing for a tank, you want your front liner to have an impact on the battlefield. Blue skill is a nice step forward… but it’s just a blind. Blind is probably the weakest crowd control in the game, but ironically - I’m pretty sure that he is a hard counter for Moana without Merida disk, thanks to that.

About the allies part, you should get yourself someone with knockback. First of all, you want Bogo on the front, so knocking back front liners helps with that. Secondly, you want Bogo on the front, so you need a counter for enemy knockback.

EDIT: To answer your question, I’m contributing to discussion xD I also wrote two topics talking about heroes, so I have a lot to say lol

1 Like

Thanks for you feedback bit i think bogo is a good hero if he is not a best tank he can be a durable tank i know he need some buff but I think He does his job very well bit yes I’m agree with you I must change some of his stats

1 Like

Nothing personal but to times in the text, Auto correct changed Bogo to other words Bigot and Bingo…could you fix these plz?

Have you even ever used him? It’s op against heroes with repeated damage, like Zurg’s white or Yax’s Blue.

3 Likes

Yes autocorrect is so annoying

Yeah, but not against multi hitters, in this aspect you’re right, my mistake. But there aren’t enough multihitters in the game yet for Bogo’s base healing to be that viable

I suppose you’re right. It would be nice if he was somewhere in the next hero refresh, not many people use him.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney