Heroes guide part 3 _(sully and boo )

Hey guys welcome to part 3 !I want to talk about our great tank sully and boo!
Description :
Sully have got a good reality and maximum Hp so he have decent stats for a tank .also he have a good damage and healing ability that will help him to have Better attributes.
He was best tank in game in earlier game but he is still a excellent and incredible tank !

Skills review :
White skill : this skill made for scare teams especially with Mike . This skill is one of sully damage skills .This skill with purple patch will give sully skill power and make him a devastasor tank ! The most damage of sully is from his third skill and this will help him to deal more damage .
In city watch this skill is great for Nick and zurg in first of battle !
Green skill :
This is absolutely one of best abilities for a tank .This will heal sully and make him very hard to beat . This skill can used when the match is over so we can say this skill is great for pve like city watch .This skill can be a super boosted with woody disk and make him a support durable tank !
Blue skill : the damage of this skill is too much for a tank .This skill can melt down back line enemies that are hard to reach and also when the quantity of allies are lower the kill rate will be higher. Alone enemies will whip out with this skill ! This skill will be super good with white skill and purple skill. I think the purple skill was made for this ! But overall this skill is so overpower.
Purple skill :
This skill will boost sullies skills and it’s better to other allies (like Mike ,jack sk,zurg) scare the enemies cuz white skill of SULLY also can be boosted. So this skill is important when you want to upgrade sully !
Disks :
[Woody ] (best disk for him ):
This disk is overpower . The amount of healing is really nice and also this disk will help you on pve especially in city watch !
This disk also give you skill power and skill power is like gem for sully !
This skill is a complete version of yax white skill and I think it’s much better !
I prefer this disk for sully .
[Ralph] :
This disk is good too ! One of sully weakness is he will be smashed if he control by enemies hero so this disk will help him to do a better job in front of control enemies .also the max level will make sully immune to stuns .
Also this will heal sully when he avoid an stun !
This disk can be used in front of control heroes .and also this work better in PVP.

Best allies :
The scare heroes are best teammates for sulley !
Mike ,hades,zurg and jack skillengton are best for him !
Also enemies with high skill power(fantastic damage ) Like Nick or Elsa will be good for him.
Some of debuffs are dangerous for him like curse for that you can use Kevin flynn.

Weaknesses :
1)low armor :he can be smashed with high normal damage heroes !
2)he so weak against control:some of controls like Tia will be melt down him .

Tips :
1)in PVE first use white skill them use your high skills like Nick white to Mike .
2)woody disk will be a key for city watch and will make hard city watch like a piece of cake !

Overlook :
Role : 19/20
PVP: 17/20
PVE : 18/20
Stats : 18/20(cuz of armor )
Tcw : 17/20
89/20
Tier list :A[excellent]
Thanks for reading !
Vote for next :
Ralph / rex /felix / Maui /hades /sally /shank /Olaf

3 Likes

Not much to say about this one. If you’re new to the game - make Sulley & Boo a priority. You won’t regret that. This duo combines gigantic health pool with gigantic healing and gigantic damage.

As for the next one, I’m curious about Shank? I’m currently building her and I hope she’s worth it, I kinda need more tanks in my life.

I was leaning more towards Olaf cuz Shank is prolly gonna be nerfed soon…

I’m at level 103 am i New ?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney