Heroes: March 2021

• Who is your favorite hero right now and why?

Jack jack, though wish he got a defensive boost. I like how he bounces around and he’s jack jack.

• What Hero Role would you like to see more of?

Honestly wouldn’t mind a new type other then tank, support, control , etc. Maybe like a farmer role that makes drops of badges, coins, etc more frequent when fighting.

• Do you think Madam Mim now is more competitive or less?

Like most nerf toons, compared to before the nerf… less, but honestly don’t use her as much. However it shouldn’t be about competitiveness in pvp as you said before, every toon is suppose to have its niche in a certain feature, not made for everything so kinda defeats that whole reasoning :man_shrugging:.

• What hero would you like to see refreshed? Why do you think they need a refresh? (Not Kim Possible; she’s getting a refresh in update 2.7.10).

Ralph, zurg, jack jack, and Merida (again). Ralph the most squishy beta tank around; zurg and jack jack are too much glass and need a defensive boost; and although she got a boost before, I still feel Merida doesn’t live up to the games new toon standards defensively or attack speed wise.

• What is the most powerful hero combo right now? Trio? Full team?

Maximus, Ian, and Cheshire Cat all way too powerful to counter sometimes.

• If you could choose one Hero to be added to the game in 2022, who would it be?

Stealbeak or liquidator from darkwing duck, Because need more darkwing duck villains for a darkwing collection.

Was wondering if you guys were planning to add mufasa? S tier Tank/Damage, stun from roar, slash damage attack, calls Zazu in who flies over cause effects to the enemy team, increases attack and critical hit damage for his team, etc?

Thought it would be awesome to add him to the game

Thanks!

I guess I like characters like Flynn who are immune to disables since
battles can get chaotic with all the characters spamming all their disables.

I guess tanks, since they are scarce in general.

Can’t answer this because I’m F2P.

Pretty much every old hero deserves a refresh. I think a hero already deserves a refresh if he’s completely outclassed by other characters in every single way.

Can’t answer this because I’m F2P and I’m forced to use the same combination of heroes for years now…and I only lose.

I’m a fan of Gravity Falls, so a character from that show would be nice. Other than that, I can’t really get excited for new characters since I know I won’t be able to use them effectively anyways.

1 Like

I like Alice because her moves like her growing into a giant are cool.

Tank

Maybe

Basil

The full team I have.

B.E.N.

Nick :fox_face: because he allows my less than maxed heroes to take on much stronger ones and often prevail. And, he’s Nick.

Tank & Support

Much more. Her Ma disk is a hard counter to a lot of key meta stuff right now.

Basically anyone in the Zootopia or Wreck It Ralph collections, apart from Mr Big & Clawhauser.

Probably Freeze with Honey Lemon & Kristoff. Silence with Disgust & Tia isn’t far behind, neither is Reflect with Ian & Joy. Cheshire Cat is still a massive threat by pure damage, as are Mulan & Dash (though they are easier to counter).

I honestly don’t really mind - I don’t have a particular favourite (it was probably Zootopia) and it’s unlikely I’d get to use them before 2023.

1 Like

And Clawhauser.

2 Likes
  • Who is your favorite hero right now and why?
    Clawhauser, because I think he can do a lot of damage with his memory disk of Power line
    And have a good skill set n n
  • What Hero Role would you like to see more of?
    I don’t know, but i think we have more damage heroes than others rols
  • What hero would you like to see refreshed? Why do you think they need a refresh?
    The firsts ones, because they dont have the same power like the new ones, talking in numbers in their stats, simply a new hero can reach too much MAX HP than the beta heroes.
  • What is the most powerful hero combo right now? Trio? Full team?
    Chesire, Ian, Maximus, Slinky and Mulan (but less than the others)
    Only with chesire even if he is with less level he can beat all my team u u
  • If you could choose one Hero to be added to the game in 2022, who would it be?
    Please add Globby of the bighero6, it could be a good hero
    Globby

Dash is not that easy to counter…

Scar because I use him a lot

Maybe a support villian

Don’t use her

Haven’t thought of it

Anything that is a highest rarities

Alameda Slim

Elsa, since she’s my most powerful hero for such a long time.

Frozone! He’s soooo weak…

Frollo! Quasimodo, Esmeralsa…Or any character from hunchback of Notre Dame, please please please…!!!

1 Like
  1. Kermit and Beast. I really enjoy using both of them.

2. That depends on which characters would work best in certain roles.

3. I don’t use Madam Mim anymore. Or rather as much as I used to.

4. Basil for sure

5. Trio

6. Elizabeth Swann (Fingers crossed we get her in the game eventually)

1 Like

Dash cars Buzz Lightyear chesire cat

Lightning McQueen

Can you explain more, your explanation seems kinda messy and confusing…

Sorry I messed up

1. I would have to go with Oogie Boogie because he can take a hit and deal out damage like it was nothing.

2. For hero roles i want to see more of, it really dosen’t matter to me i am content with what it is.

3. I really don’t know, i haven’t gotten that far yet.

4. The hero that is in a desperate need of a refresh. It would have to be the sworn enemy of the galactic alliance: The Evil Emperor Zurg

5. I don’t know

6. The character i want for 2022. There are so many characters i want how can i choose just one? Anyway, if i had to choose one it would have to be my favorite villain, Kaa.

static-assets-upload6027430303405557795

Dash - he’s squishy but really fun to play with because of how fast he can be.
Elsa - she’s my favorite Disney character but not favorite game hero, see Refresh question.

Damage - because there are so many and yet the majority of them are outdated. Last month I counted 48 damage roles but only half of them were any good. In contrast, support and control remain viable for much longer. That role also needs refreshes the most, for ex. we have 2 archers and both of them are awful atm.

I upgraded her and she’s good in pvp. This is definitely the best refresh to date with one big “but”:

Buuuuut after u changed her default back to crocodile she is less fun. Her dragon form is way better, I used to love using her in heist and invasion and city watch with her loaded white skill. Now with crocodile she’s not as effective because her attack is just for one target who typically will dodge it or have some immunity. You should think of a way to make her default to dragon form in other game modes. Yellow invasion is only every 3rd week, other modes are everyday.

Elsa. She is a very popular Disney character and for quite a few people including myself the reason they installed this game. But she’s not that good a hero for the following reasons:

• freeze becomes a niche, many call it “dead”. Almost everything can beat it now: study/silence/slinky/fear teams/stun/reflect/hardy
  • she is supposed to be ice queen. Her motto is “cold never bothered me anyway”. Yet somehow, she doesn’t have freeze immunity while random heroes like fear and kronk and hatter do. When it comes to freezing, other heroes are doing her job better (Kris, Baymax, Powerline, Koslov)
  • her red skill was made useless in December because of Kronk and Fear and easy to avoid with evasion/Fear/Kronk/Hatter/hardy. It’s also scary to put her on defense because of Kronk.
  • she has weak stats. She doesn’t do much damage and she’s Damage. Her HP is half that of Kim and yet Kim is getting refresh, Elsa is very squishy. She isn’t getting anymore Crit badges, used to crit a lot when she was refreshed in 2019.
  • she has no evasion or tenacity so easy to be CC at the beginning of the fight
  • everyone is hoping for Anna and it would be weird to have weak Elsa and strong Anna
  • more people are likely to join or remain in the game with Elsa as one of the most powerful characters

Hands down, Slinky-Fear-Angel. Fear slightly nerfed but still a plague. They often come with Disgust/Sadness and Ian.

Classic female hero. None are getting released any more. Ariel as first choice but also Daisy, Aurora, Snow White, Anna and Esmeralda.

1 Like

ANY female hero/character would be great.

1 Like

Who is your favorite hero right now and why?

Warning: unpopular opinion.

Gizmoduck. I just love how he can cause Backline characters (or frontline and Midline if you add froggie) completely destroy a team in one hit!

What hero role would you like to see more of?

Support.

Do your think Madam Mim now is more or less competitive.

Meh. To me, no difference.

What hero would you like to see refreshed?

Gimme a B. B! Gimme an A! A! Gimme an S! S! Gimme an I! I Gimme an L! L! What’s that spell?

Basil!

The Brute Attacking Super Irritating Letdown.

Also, please! Give him some evasion, negation, tenacity and, remove that energy gain from his purple. It becomes repetitive and useless unless with Gizmo.

What is the most powerful hero combo right now? Trio? Full team?

Best combo: Kermit and Gizmo.
Best Trio: Kermit, Gizmo and Wasabi
Best team: Kermit, Basil, Gizmo, Barbossa, Wasabi (400% attack speed, massive damage buff, massive armor buff and Invincibility to the team)

If you could choose one Hero to be added to the game in 2022, who would it be?

Hm… toughie… wait, no it isn’t.

LILO PELEKAI!

If I could choose a some heroes for the game, they would be Alameda Slim from Home on the Range, Elliot from Pete’s Dragon, Figment from Journey into the Imagination, The Reluctant Dragon, and a Tito/Fagin duo from Oliver and Company.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney