Heroes: March 2021

I have three. Mr.Incredible, Jack Sparrow and Dash. Been raising them since I was at like Orange rank back in Nov 2019.

I don´t mind. Although we have so many Damage heroes already.

She is more competitive, but since she was bad in PvP for so long, she´s not used much really.

I would like to see the small buffs again. Raising stats in the disks that are bound to be higher and increase the scaling of all old heroes. Mainly hoping for Jack Sparrow to get a bump, he is good but want him great.

Angel, Disgust, Slinky, Kermit… Slinky and Kermit have a bad habit of cooldown shorter than what effect lasts for. Angel is just awful and Disgust can perma-silence.

PINOCCHIO! WOOHOO! PINOOOOCCHIOOOOO!

Still Hiro but personal preference, nothing to do with the game itself so pretty irrelevant maybe :sweat_smile:

Any. The important thing is they’re good but not broken

WAY better for PvP. Still have to see her in invasion

• Peter Pan
  • Scrooge
  • Shank
  • Mushu
  • Moana
  • Miguel
  • Quorra
  • Bo Peep
  • Huey Dewey and Louie
  • Hiro again (?)

Basically any hero that I have on a good level and isn’t meta lol

Some of them just don’t really work currently. Some others (Mushu, Quorra, Hiro…) are not bad but I’d like to see them shine more

Wasabi with any SP buff is monstrous. Also Kermit and Darkwing seem like a ridiculously strong combo.

Raya characters, rest of BH6 team (hopefully earlier actually)

For more “unlikely” ones that I’d like to see…
Phineas & Ferb characters, Narnia characters, maybe even Star Butterfly and Marco…

4 Likes

My current favorite hero I’d say is Captain Amelia🎉
I love the Millions and sometimes Billion damage she does in a lot of game modes. I also love how helpful she is with giving other allies and upgrade to the damage of their blue skill. She is all around a wonderful hero and has brought some old heroes back with their improved blue skill damage😊

Funny, they’re both my two most powerful heroes lol.

I think you all know who it is…

Summary

It’s Ralph :stuck_out_tongue:

(/s)

I really like using Dash! His Violet disk is super OP! I just love how he can one shot shield teams instantly! The only obstacle I have with Dash is Ian

Supports

I’m not really sure. I don’t face her that much, but she’s stronger in PvP than she was before.

Beta Heroes and Old Heroes!
One of them is Violet! She really needs a Refresh :grin:

Teams that have meta heroes are the trickiest, especially those with Maximus, Cheshire Cat, Ian, etc etc.

tenor-1

2 Likes
  • Who is your favorite hero right now and why?

Li Shang; Mulan is one of my favorite Disney films & I like white skills whose choice adds strategy.

• What hero would you like to see refreshed? Why do you think they need a refresh? (Not Kim Possible; she’s getting a refresh in update 2.7.10)

Anger

• If you could choose one Hero to be added to the game in 2022, who would it be?

Terry from Soul

Not directly answering the questions but id like it so hero types were changeable like discs. Would allow free structured teams based on player decisions and changing how each hero performs and what they bring to the battle. For example switching tanks to support heroes to provide a defensive barricade instead of barraging opponents with hits.

I don’t mean to sound rude by saying this, but this feels like way too complex of a feature idea for PB to properly include in DH:BM with how they have the game structured for each unit to have a predetermined skillset and role.

We need More Characters from Disney Series. I would like to see Demona, Coldstone, Brooklyn, Broadway, Lexington, Hudson with Bronx (Gargoyles); Bill Cipher, Dipper and Möbel Pines, Stanley Pine (Gravity Falls); XR, Booster, Mira Nova, NOS-4-A2, Warp Darkmatter, Buzz and Zurg Costumes (Buzz Lightyear of Star Command) as well as Star Butterfly, Toffee and Marco (Star vs the Forces of Evil)

1 Like

So there are a couple heroes I want refreshed but I’d say the one I want most refreshed would have to be Miguel as he seems to have been forgotten by most people and he could use some upgrades to his skills like one I was thinking of is when he uses his white skill he would become invisible and invincible for a short time as well as the healing…

For the hero I want most in 2022 I’d have to say @Polaris G-Force team… Blaster Darwin and Juarez😊

1 Like

Hamm, he is a mighty hero, with useful disk.

The game needs more supports.

I don’t use her a lot, but she is better than before I think.

Simba & Nala, they are very difficult to integrate into a team and their HP is rather low.

No real idea about it :thinking:

I hesitate between two characters, Piglet and Mufasa. I want to see them both in the game.

So this doesn’t involve the power creep, so, the answer is really easy! Kim Possible of course! Grear character from the greatest Disney’s TV show ever! Can’t wait for Drakken.

As a lot of people said and noticed, this game really hardly any support role heroes last year, and even less healers.
More supports!

Same as before (slightly better) in invasion, useful for PVP, which wasn’t before a case. Annoying in CW.

The crimes won’t get solved if our detective mouse is permanently disabled in battles! Basil needs a good refresh which will make him good.

Also, please give this badge to Basil with Yellow. It will solve his lack of armor negation problem.

ksss, psss, Kim also have this issue

Kermit, Wasabi and Dash are very broken, might not be a combo, but all of these are just too much.
While Kermit have counter of Swedish Chef, other two doesn’t really have any now.

Really, just one?! There is way too much around Disney…

Hmmm…
Don Karnage will definitely make me happy, same for Della Duck and any cat hero like Oliver or Zunar-J-5-9 Doric-4-7.
And there’s also my favourite Pixar movie which still doesn’t have any representation in this game, UP. :older_man:t2: :boy:t2: :dog:

That’s really tough one… but first thought was Don Karnage, so him.

Right now my favorite hero is Ian Lightfoot! And I’d love to get more attack heroes. As for heroes to add, personally I’d be extremely happy to see Varian or Cassandra from the tangled series or Obake from the Bh6 series. But I understand that Disney doesn’t add series exclusive characters, so I’d like to see uncle Hector from Coco!

• Donald for no reason
  • damage or support
  • barely use her but no
  • Donald
  • Cheshire and himself
  • tough but either mr. toad or the caterpillar
  1. My favorite hero right now is probably Quorra, with a good support line behind her she can win a lot of battlesquickly.
  2. Support, many of the ones we have now are under strength.
  3. Madam Min has more of an edge to her now.
  4. Wreck-it-Ralph and Vanellope could use upgrades. Both are easily defeated by newer characters.
  5. Maximus, Mulan, and Animal are almost undefeatable once they get rolling. Goofy, Elsa, Merida, Quorra, Duck and bunny are a good line that is hard to beat.
  6. I would love to see the whole Phineas and Ferb cast. They would .are a great new collection for the Hero Mastery

• What Hero Role would you like to see more of?

• Do you think Madam Mim now is more competitive or less?

• What hero would you like to see refreshed? Why do you think they need a refresh? (Not Kim Possible; she’s getting a refresh in update 2.7.10)

• What is the most powerful hero combo right now? Trio? Full team?

• If you could choose one Hero to be added to the game in 2022, who would it be?

Answer :

• I can’t choose one. My favorite is Clawhauser, Honey Lemon, Maximus, Cheshire Cat, Ian Lightfoot, Disgust, Sadness, The Beast, Slinky Dog & Mr. Big. Because they’re powerfull (OP Characters)

• Role Support, maybe.

• I don’t know about madam mim. I don’t have her and if I have her, I wouldn’t upgrade her.

• I don’t know. I think the new heroes or old heroes like ralph, vanellope, elastigirl, frozone, yax & others.

• Full Team (Clawhauser, Ian Lightfoot, Maximus, Cheshire Cat & Honey Lemon). Trio (Ian Lightfoot, Maximus,Cheshire Cat). Combo (Maximus & Cheshire Cat).

• I want new heroes (Barley Lightfoot, Anna, Voyd, Gogo Tomago, Fred, Flash, Gazelle, Hans, Duke Wiselton, King Candy… and I want Tadashi Hamada & BingBong).

27/4/2022
*new edit : Nice. Barley, Anna, Voyd, Gogo & Fred already available :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:
Can’t wait to see the others and also : Penny, Mittens, Rhino, Luca&Encanto&Turning Red characters :slight_smile:

1 Like

first of all excuse any spelling mistakes, I’m using google translator

Well it’s a long story, to be honest Drake Mallard (Aka The Darkwing Duck) and why? well The day Darkwing was released in patch notes 1.7 he seemed like an interesting character (I thought he was Donald Duck but with a costume or something like that) Then I searched the internet for a little more about him and he seemed like a good character ( I even only started watching the series DuckTales 2017 because there was going to be an episode dedicated to the one called The duck knight return)

Well… For me any character could be of any Role but to be honest support or control heroes that don’t do a lot of damage

Obviously, any hero refresh can make a hero competitive (even if it’s not a significant change or rework in the skills, just increase his stats significantly)

Various heroes should be refreshed, but I think it’s pretty obvious if not, it’s Captain Jack Sparrow
and why? Well, he does not have evasion and tenacity, he has a frontal position making him vulnerable and obviously bad statistics, although as I said before a boost in his statistics could solve thing

Sorry, idk

That question is quite strong, and unfortunately I don’t have anyone in mind at the moment (that’s right, I’m not on any team to add a character to the game, I prefer to wait)

Either Baloo or Beast - Baloo is an awesome tank and Beast is threatening enough to be competent without being obnoxiously overpowered like a lot of newer heroes.

• What Hero Role would you like to see more of? - I guess either Tank or Support since they have the least.

• Do you think Madam Mim now is more competitive or less? - Haven’t used Madam Mim enough to judge

• What hero would you like to see refreshed? Why do you think they need a refresh? (Not Kim Possible; she’s getting a refresh in update 2.7.10) - One of the few heroes I regularly use that isn’t a meta character is Alice - I like her moveset and gimmick a lot and I do think she can be useful but I think updating her stats to the level of new characters (specifically her health when normal-sized) would be very nice. Genie would also be nice to see be refreshed since he’s my favorite Disney character but I’ll go with Alice as she has more use and I think could really benefit from stat increases.

• What is the most powerful hero combo right now? Trio? Full team? - I’m so sick and tired of fighting Maximus, Cheshire Cat, Ian, Mulan, Sadness, Disgust, Fear, and Slinky all the time. They’re too overpowered to a degree where it isn’t fun to fight them and it forces you to use them even if there’s other characters you’d rather use instead.

• If you could choose one Hero to be added to the game in 2022, who would it be? - I think seeing more obscure characters like Willie the Giant or Ichabod Crane would be awesome and I would love to play as them. I’d also love to see Jungle Book and Robin Hood get representation. Bagheera, Shere Khan, Kaa, Colonel Hathi, the vultures, Little John, Prince John, and the Sheriff of Nottingham would be fantastic fighters.

King Louie, his two friendship disks are both amazing for Invasion and PVE play and you can switch when you need to use him for a different purpose.

Currently the released heroes roles are:
Tank: 29, Support: 24, Control: 35, Damage 50
I would like to see more tanks like Slinky that are only there for absorbing damage, compared to Max who deals more damage than he blocks.

Way too many to really choose, but would like to see Genie back in meta lineups

Jim-Slinky-Fear combo with Angel, Chesire, Disgust, Ian, Tron as added bonus.
These three are close to impossible to kill for the average player, which is not healthy in my opinion.

Probably not the easiest character to create a skillset for, but would love to see Kaa from Jungle book.
Bolt would also be a cool hero to play with, with so many possibilities in skills.

1 Like
    Elsa, partly because she’s my favorite outside the game and partly because she is good at hitting multiple opponents.

• What Hero Role would you like to see more of?
    I think support could use a few more.

• Do you think Madam Mim now is more competitive or less?
    I don’t see her much in competitive play, so probably less.

• What hero would you like to see refreshed?
    Alice.

Why do you think they need a refresh?
I think she could benefit from one to be a bit more useful when not giant.

• What is the most powerful hero combo right now? Trio? Full team?
    Maximus, Cheshire, and Slinky have been strong lately.

Sorry to sound like a broken horn, but Anna. Or Quasimodo.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney