Heroes (Story)

Hello!
I made this thread for a story I am now working on based @cookie101. Using all the heroes from the game. Keep in mind this is a WIP and will be updated fast but not rushed.

INTRO

One day a city was created, a world was created.The city was meant for joy and laughter. But little do some of them know its only a game. When everything was in beta there was a virus and that’s where our story Begins.

Into the new world. Page: 1

Virus. Virus. Virus.

One day, everything was together, everyone was together. In one city. Taken from there homes, and families. No choice to go back.

Everybody was virus. Everything was virus. Except the strongest of all.

“RALPH!” Vanellope yells panicked and worried.

“Kid! What happened!” Ralph asks vanellope yelling loudly.

“Quite down, just in case. Where are we?” Vanellope asks while looking around shocked.

“Dunno kid. Kinda looks like Calhoun’s game, but more buggy” Ralph chuckles at his own joke.

“Really Ralph? We need to find a way out. Or in?” Vanellope says as confused as ever.

“Yeah not the time. Let’s go look around.” Ralph nervously replies

The two heroes walk around the city for hours it feels like. But only minutes. They soon find a latter to a top of a building. As they climb up they see some creeps at the bottom of the latter pushing and pulling it. The two try to climb up faster but to their surprise more creeps at the top of the building. Vanellope thinks of an idea.

“Ralph we have to jump!” Vanellope says fast.

“What? Are you crazy?” Ralph yells at her.

“Just trust me, I know what I’m doing. To the left on three, one, two, three!” Vanellope yells as she jumps off with Ralph.

When they are in the air vanellope hold Ralph’s can and glitches into the the wall of the building.

“Are you crazy? We could have bin killed!” Ralph yells at vanellope

“But we weren’t. Besides now we are safe. Let’s go down the stairs.” Vanellope replies with sass

“But there are creeps down there!” Ralph says as he looks scared.

“Well got any better ideas stinkbrain?” Vanellope replies lookin at Ralph.

“Fine, but let’s be careful.”

The two heroes walk down the stairs and find an exit.

“Ready?” Vanellope asks Ralph.

“Ready as I’ll ever be.” Ralph says as he walks out the building.

The second they walk out the building they are surrounded be creeps. They try go turn back but creeps come from the upstairs.

“Uh-oh” Ralph says.

Gotta back up plan? Page: 2

WIp

2 Likes

Wip?

What’s that?

1 Like

Work in progress.

1 Like

This seems like it would be a rip-off, especially when the same characters are used. I suggest changing the characters.

1 Like

Should be our. :grin:

2 Likes

Oh! Sorry I meant heroes from the game. Not cookies story mb.

2 Likes

The charthers should be the playable heros and vilainas which are playable in the game and likeley charthers who can be added as well

Hmmm

There’s like four series I know of
•Virus Claimed by @Cookie101 & @C-train
•The FG story by @TherMasterStitch, @PawpsicleSticks, & @Champion_David
• Last Hope by Me! @BrodyBoi22 & @C-train
•This story!

(Which are all different! But I don’t know what this has in store!)

1 Like

I’m fairly sure Retro and Filadae have stories too. :thinking:

Anyway, I’m flattered that the public release of the FG Story started an entire new branch of forum activity. Never would’ve guessed there’d be this much of it. I’d better get to work on the next chapter of it. :grin:

2 Likes

I thought you still had trouble with the character limit per post??

Yeah, there was also starting to be trouble with the sheer amount of text. My device is a humble fire, in more than one way. :grimacing:

1 Like

I just found

Kayl0’s story that was made before all of the other stories. So was she the first?

I think I started writing the FG story in a private chat since June 2019 (?) (and my Food Story on another public thread was probably before that as well?) so no. But I enjoy reading all of the fun stories!

I was more getting at the Disney ones. Not original stories.

I started writing Last Hope in August But it wasn’t published till December!

Page 1

Into the new world.

Please give me feedback!

Good story but bad grammar, still enjoy it though.

1 Like

This story is no longer being updated because I’m making a FG fna fiction. I might continue this later

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney