Heroes that I would love to see get added

I would love to see these three heroes to be added in the game, I think they would make amazing additions to the game. IMG_2940
1: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Oswald would be the perfect new hero to choose for next month since not only Epic Mickey: Rebrushed will be out on the 24th but it’s also his anniversary of his debut on the 5th of September 1927.

2: Amity Blight. Since they already added both Eda and Luz into the game, it makes sense that Amity would also be added, I can imagine on how fun her moveset would be, especially with her abomination goo , I have a perfect idea for her friendships, her first friendship will be Luz while her other friendship could be Honey Lemon. . 3: Anne Boonchuy. I can imagine how cool Anne’s moveset would be especially with her calamity powers and hopefully one of her skills features her transforming into her calamity form, hopefully some of the other characters like Spring, Sasha and Marcy have a chance of also being added in the future.

3 Likes

Anne is a good one

Yes finally someone who understands me and what I’m doing also BTW 25th needs to be changed to 24th. 24th is the release date

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney