Hey now, You’re an all star (Shrek Series 1/6)

Shrek

“This is the part where you run away!”

He’s mean and he’s green! Shrek defeats his enemies with his famous roar and smelly habits.

Star Level: :star: :star: :star:
Role: Tank
Position: Front
Trial Team: Yellow
Entrance: Comes out of his outhouse and stretches
Victory: Celebrates by jumping into the air with his fist up
Defeat: Takes a knee
Attack: Throws an onion

White Skill: Do The Roar (Fantastic Damage)
Shrek roars at the enemies, dealing X damage to them and scaring them for 12 seconds and extending their current debuffs by 5 seconds. If enemies were already scared, they are removed of their active buffs and are dealt X additional damage.

Fantastic damage always crits against scared enemies. The scares duration is reduced against enemies above level X.

Green Skill: Onions Have Layers
Shrek eats an onion, healing himself for X hp, increasing his Max HP by X, and gaining 500 energy. He then tosses it at a random ally, granting them the bonuses from this skill.

Blue Skill: Combustible Burp (Fantastic Damage)
Shrek burps while he has a match in front of him, dealing X damage to the front most enemies and slowing their attack and movement speed by 50% for 12 seconds.

Purple Skill: My Swamp
Shrek passively gains X Max HP.

Every 3 Basic attacks, shrek applies a stack of “Fatigue” to enemies.

“Fatigue” blocks one buff applied to this unit and is then removed. This effect has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: Fairytale Freakout
Shrek will prefer to target debuffed enemies with his basic attacks.

Enemies with stacks of “Fatigue” take 10% more damage from Shreks skills and basic attacks per stack on them, up to a max of 100% more. Shrek now applies 2 stacks of “Fatigue” with “Do The Roar” and “Combustable Burp”.

The bonus damage is reduced against enemies above level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Skill Power
+X Reality
+X damage from “Do The Roar”

Friendship Disks:

Sulley (194)
Fierce Fairytale
Fatigue Applied More and Deals DOT
+X Armor
• Each Fatigue stack deals X damage while applied to an enemy.
• Whenever a stack of “Fatigue” is applied, there is a XX% (+15% per star level) to apply another stack.

Colette (195)
Chefs Special
Stronger Onions from “Onions Have Layers”
+X HP Healed from “Onions Have Layers”
• Shrek will prefer to target debuffed allies with “Onions Have Layers”
• Whenever debuffed allies gain an onion from “Onions Have Layers”, they are cleansed of debuffs, they gain X (+1 per star level) stack(s) of Hardy, and are healed for XX% (+15% per star level) of their Max HP.
• Shrek and Allies also gain a shield that has X HP whenever healed by “Onions Have Layers”.

10 Likes

This is super creative! Especially the White Skill OMG. I love it, and I do not even like Shrek.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Shrek concept series! I’m making a series of concepts based on the Shrek characters, starting with Shrek himself.

What would you rate Shrek’s concept?

0 voters

Who’s next?

• Donkey
  • Princess Fiona
  • Lord Farrquad
  • Fairy Godmother

0 voters

10/10 can you do puss in boots next?

1 Like

Right! I forgot about him!

Puss in boots and donkey :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

And Donkey winds by a landslide! He will be next!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney