Honest John & Gideon Concept (Likely)

Honest John & Gideon (Pinocchio, 1940)

This sly fox and his catty sidekick are ready to wile creeps with their wicked conning skills!

IMG_1840

“And the dummy fell for it. Hook, line, and sinker!”

Stars: :star:

Type: Frontline Damage

Trials Team: Yellow Team

Entrance: Honest John and Gideon creep onto the battlefield before standing up straight.

Victory: Honest John stands proudly and Gideon hiccups.

Defeat: Honest John begins to walk out from the ally side, before turning to pull Gideon with him.

Skills

Basic Attack:
Honest John taps the nearest enemy with his cane.

:white_circle: White Skill: “Don’t Be Crude”
Normal Damage :fist:
The player selects a nearby enemy or Gideon to strike. If the player selects an enemy Honest John will strike them on the head with his mallet, dealing X normal damage and Stunning and Shattering the enemy for 8 seconds. If the player selects an Gideon, Honets John will strike Gideon on the head with his mallet, increasing their own Movement Speed and Attack Speed by 200% for 10 seconds. Movement Speed and Attack Speed increases from this skill cannot stack.

:green_circle: Green Skill: “My Ticket”
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Honest John pulls out a card, Charming the furthest two enemies for 9 seconds. After the charm ends, the enemies each gain 2 stacks of Fatigue and have 200 energy stolen. Enemies take X fantastic damage per second for the duration of the charm.

:large_blue_circle: Blue Skill: “Con Artistry”
Once every 8 seconds, Honest John will swing his cane at any incoming projectile that is aimed at him or passes him and deflect it to the nearest enemy. Any damage, debuffs, or disables of the projectile will be applied to the enemy hit at their original power, and the enemy will be dealt an additional X fantastic damage.

Any disables from the projectile have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

:purple_circle: Purple Skill: “Hasty Escape”
When Honest John & Little Gideon reach 1HP they become berserk and invisible for 10 seconds and move to the enemy backline and exit the battlefield. If they successfully leave the battlefield without being KO’d, they will return the next wave and heal X health upon entering. [The Defeat animation will play on the enemy side as they exit.]

After leaving, Honest John & Gideon will not return for the rest of that wave. The battle will end if their allies are all KO’d after they have left the battlefield. This skill will not activate if Honest John & Gideon have no remaining allies.

:red_circle: Red Skill: “Easy Road To Success”
Whenever Honest John & Gideon crit an enemy, they steal 20 energy from the enemy.

Whenever an enemy has their energy removed from any allied source, they are dealt X fantastic damage.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Max Energy

• +Y “Don’t Be Crude” damage to enemy

• +Z “My Ticket” damage per second

Friendships

Honest John & Gideon and Pete: What’s Best For Business

Make disables longer for all allies

Disk Power

• +X Skill Power to Control allies

• +Y “My Ticket” damage per second

Memories

• +6%/+12%/+18%/+24%/+30% disable length to Honest John & Gideon and all allies

• “My Ticket” Charms now cannot be dodged or reduced by Tenacity

Allies: Oogie Boogie, Mr. Big & Koslov, Kronk

Honest John & Gideon and Jim Hawkins: Plundering, Pilfering Pirates

Decrease enemy skill levels with “Con Artistry”

Disk Power

• +X Basic Damage

• +X Skill Power

• +Y “Con Artistry” damage

Memories

• “Con Artistry now also Limits the affected enemy for 6/7/8/9/10 seconds

Allies: Rose, Captain Hook, Vinny Santorini

5 Likes

Do you mean Jim Hawkins or John Silver? Great concept though!!

2 Likes

Haha my bad, I meant Jim Hawkins

1 Like

Great Concept :+1:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney