Hookah Smoker

Caterpillar

“Who. Are. You?!”

Caterpillar is a mid-line control hero

Trial Team: Blue

Stars: :star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Caterpillar walks into the battlefield

Victory: Caterpillar takes out his hookah pipe out of his mouth and blows a cloud of smoke into the air

K.O.: Caterpillar throws his hookah pipe on the ground and crosses all of his arms

Basic Attack: Caterpillar blows a small puff of smoke at an enemy, dealing Y damage

SKILLS

White Skill: Who Are You?!
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Caterpillar puffs out letters O, R, and U at 3 enemies

The O targets the enemy with the most energy, draining 150 energy from them, stunning them for 8 seconds, and dealing X damage

The R targets the enemy with the most basic damage, decreasing their basic damage by X for 8 seconds, silencing them for 8 seconds, and dealing X damage

The U targets the enemy with the most HP, decreasing their Max HP by X, stunng them for 8 seconds, dealing X damage

Stun may fail against enemies above level Z

Like this:

Green Skill: Notes of Gold
Caterpillar puffs out 5 musical notes, and each note heals all allies for 5 seconds for X HP

If Caterpillar is attacked while the notes are still healing, one note is removed

Like this:

Blue Skill: Smoking Target
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Caterpillar smokes an image of a target at the frontmost enemy, and then smokes a puff of yellow smoke at the center of the target, dealing X damage to the enemy, stunning them for 6 seconds

Stun may fail against enemies above level Z

Like this:

Purple Skill: Steamed Up
When Caterpillar falls below 50% of his Max HP, he turns red and puffs a cloud of smoke that surrounds him, granting him 5 seconds of invisibility and 100% attack speed and 50% Movement Speed for the rest of the wave

Like this:

Red Skill: Hookah Power
Every 6 seconds, Caterpillar gains Z skill power

Caterpillar may gain Z more skill power for every buff he has.

This effect is reduced if Caterpillar has been buffed by an ally above level Z

Additional Stats:
+Z Max HP
+Z Reality
+Z Skill Power

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

FRIENDSHIPS

Caterpillar - Alice
Letters of Smoke
“Who Are You?!” Skill Boost
Allies: Queen of Hearts, Quorra, Joy

• +X Skill Power
  • “Who Are You?!” stuns enemies for 1 more seconds (increases by 0.5 seconds for every added star)
  • +10% Conservation

Caterpillar - Yzma
Smoke Potion
Higher Defense
Allies: Hercules, Olaf, Goofy

• +X Max HP
  • +X Reality
  • “Steamed Up” grants 2 more seconds of invisibility (increases by 1 for every added star)

Hope you liked it!

5 Likes

Cheshire Cat concept is coming soon! It might take a few days though. I plan on posting it on Thursday!

1 Like

Whooooooo is that ha.

1 Like

Bluntly, this is a bland concept. It has a high focus on stuns and a little support, but lacks anything whatsoever to tie it all together. There’s no cohesive strength, or new mechanic to make it interesting.

My suggestions to amend this are as follows.

Who Are You?!

• Add an additional effect for each letter. Energy, Reality, and slight Tenacity reductions would fit.

Notes of Gold

• Change the targeting to single. Otherwise, it’s a decent off-skill.

Smoking Target

• Good enough as is.

Steamed Up

• The comeback mechanic and attack speed increases are overused, and feel alien from the rest of the skillset. I urge you to rewrite it. Here’s my rendition for inspiration:
    "Whenever a stun wears off on an enemy, Caterpillar becomes invisible for 4 seconds. If he is already invisible, it is given to a random ally.
    This has a chance to fail on stuns that wear off on enemies over level X."

Disks

• The disks have too many effects. Take off the conservation and additional seconds of invincibility.
  • They also have no real focus, aside from beefing up the stats of certain skills. There’s a number of ways to go with these, remember that they don’t have to affect skills.

6.5/10, the formatting and legibility are great, and the skills make sense; yet it lacks creative charm and passion.

I might

Nope

I really don’t care. And comeback mechanics (not including revives) are not really overused. Sorry but no.

No, but I will remove other effects

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney