How to Celebrate the Queen of Hearts unlady like behavior & (Anything Wonderland)

That’s quite alright we will be waiting patiently!

:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

Hey @Queen_Kate! I’m done in my new concept!
The Caterpillar - Character Concept

1 Like

Thanks once again @NCTzen_Haechan it’s just fine & I like the fact that you based it off of the original.

Always remember Any other wonderland citizens will be deeply appreciated as well!

A while back you asked what I wanted to see from the Mad Hatter! Could you show both? Him pouring tea thru his sleeve & eating a plate?

Please, please, please!
And thank you, too!

Okay, request granted.

20190619_122617

20190619_123228

6 Likes

Aww now they don’t seem so lonely!

Pretty soon it really will be a “Wonderland” thanks to you & your concepts @NCTzen_Haechan

1 Like

alright added now, The White Rabbit

2 Likes

Thank you ever so much @Champion_David who are we missing a concept for now? I believe we don’t have a concept for the Mad Hatter nor Alice. Not even any pics of Alice or gif’s

Again thank you

1 Like

They are already in game :wink:

But one could do one for the King of Hearts…if they wanted too…

1 Like

No, I know they are in the game. However most of us don’t have them yet! And they are not in this thread. Those of us that have not seen them in action, would love to see there concepts here on this thread. My guild is on s16 we only have Queen of Hearts & none of the others! Therefore we asked others to post any Wonderland citizens here so we can get a glimpse of what we’re missing.
Just because they’re in game dosent meen the rest of us wouldn’t like to see them in this thread.

@Champion_David Thanks for adding to this collection of wonderland citizens.

1 Like

Oh now I understand!!

1 Like

I just had to add this Excellent concept by @Card_Brigade of the Queen of Hearts Here with everything else I’ve collected concerning the wonderland citizens!

Very nice :heart:

1 Like

I just cant wait for the cheshire cat to be released !

1 Like

I watch all old movies when PB releases an old character

1 Like

If anyone has a concept for the Mad Hatter, Alice or any other wonderland citizens you are more then welcome to add them here!

Also gif’s or hints for Alice as she is now available here on server 16 as well. :slight_smile:

I found this Walrus & the carpenter Wonderland Citizen concept. I try to collect everything Alice in wonderland here in this thread.

@Queen_Kate here’s the actual link

1 Like

I. Am. A. Disappointment. Still we do need more QOH love

3 Likes

This chat may be dead, but I took a strange looking screenshot

1 Like

Everywhere, but noOoOoOoowhere :ghost:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney